Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's amazing, I need to go and find that! :ROFLMAO: Are they still running free on the thread? What a random actor to latch onto (so to speak, lol)

I thought Tattle Tamika was fake and Twitter Tamika was real. I don't see any problem with Tattle challenging someone who is claiming to be bringing messages directly from one of the subjects of a thread - is that what the fake FWB was doing? If so, tell them I thought Tom Hiddleston was great in the Hollow Crown :LOL:

It also has a chilling effect on discussion I think, if someone is there who's apparently reporting directly back to the real person involved.
Twitter Tamika is real. She us still friends with Ioan and Bianca on there. Who knows about Tattle Tamika. I think she's a peripheral friend of Bianca's anyway. I doubt Bianca asked or wanted her to go head to head with Alice.
---
Tattle is not secret. Anyone can lurk without registering either. BW might lurk here for all we know but it won't be the obsessive lurking AFE does. BW seems to have a life.
If I was a celebrity, I would not be lurking on gossip sites. I would not want to read hurtful things about me. That's a self preservation technique. Lots of celebrities don't have social media, like Scarlet Johanssen, or if they do it's run by a media manager. Alice has a personality disorder. She can't help herself even though it's unhealthy.

Reactions: 27
I see Kelly Rutherford is making a comeback. Her kids are 14 and 17 now. Seems she and father are on good terms now. Alice look and learn! From the DM article.
Screenshot_20240213_192744_MailOnline.jpg
Screenshot_20240213_192744_MailOnline.jpg

Link to full article. Gossip Girl star Kelly Rutherford, 55, looks effortlessly chic in neutrals as she steps out during … # via https://android.com

Reactions: 4
Which country are you in? I know what goes on in Children's Services in the UK and the big 3 issues are DV (Hello Alice!), mentally ill parents and drug and alcohol abuse (Hello Alice!). The other big issue is neglect where kids can do whatever they want (Hello Alice!) and it often ends up that they are then exploited by gangs or are just criminals without gang affiliation. The parents often have criminal records too (eg a daughter was stealing from her parents but the dad was a burglar so who did she get that from??)

AFE would have had the kids removed from her in 2021 or 2022 at the latest here. You get your parental rights removed if you are an unfit parent, though they give you chances to improve first. PA is quite rare especially when it's as obvious as this, and in the one case I know of, there were 4 kids and the 3 youngest were put in foster care and the 14 yo was allowed to stay with the dad (who was the one doing the PA.)

Alice is getting away with murder as things are so lax in CA. I am curious to see how this goes - if she keeps the kids due to PA and only gets $3k a month from IG in child support (which won't go far in LA) and she refuses to work (that's a given) what happens then? Will she get a place that costs $3k a month in rent and then get food stamps? What about other bills? Is she just banking on IG giving her more than he has to in order for them not to be in a homeless shelter or a trailer park? IG needs to call her bluff as if she extorts more out of him than he is obliged to pay then it's financial abuse. I'm sure that's her plan though. Abusers gonna abuse....
I am in the U.K. I have worked in both childrens services and family law. I agree, childrens services would have been all over this over here. There is no legal standing for parental alienation in the U.K. It really is just a wanky American way of what the English courts would describe as emotional abuse inflicted by parental acrimony. Family court and CAFCASS would have taken a very dim view of Alice’s conduct, no way she would have been able to get away with her tit over here. Like you, I’ve seen kids removed because parents cannot put themselves to one side and do best for their children.

I think she is going to have a complete breakdown when this is all over. Once this is all settled, and she can no longer drag this out in order to try and keep Ioan’s attention, or she is forced to finally move on rather than be consumed, I don’t think she will be able to mentally cope. Laws in CA are, I believe, quite heavily towards taking into consideration stay at home mothers but it’s different from district to district. From a place of self respect, I could not sit at home all day on my ex-husband’s, alone because she has school aged children. There is zero reason she cannot work. I agree he needs to call her bluff on this now.

Reactions: 24
Thread title ssuggestion: Apparently it is illegal for me to Re Post this so here I go

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I am in the U.K. I have worked in both childrens services and family law. I agree, childrens services would have been all over this over here. There is no legal standing for parental alienation in the U.K. It really is just a wanky American way of what the English courts would describe as emotional abuse inflicted by parental acrimony. Family court and CAFCASS would have taken a very dim view of Alice’s conduct, no way she would have been able to get away with her tit over here. Like you, I’ve seen kids removed because parents cannot put themselves to one side and do best for their children.

I think she is going to have a complete breakdown when this is all over. Once this is all settled, and she can no longer drag this out in order to try and keep Ioan’s attention, or she is forced to finally move on rather than be consumed, I don’t think she will be able to mentally cope. Laws in CA are, I believe, quite heavily towards taking into consideration stay at home mothers but it’s different from district to district. From a place of self respect, I could not sit at home all day on my ex-husband’s, alone because she has school aged children. There is zero reason she cannot work. I agree he needs to call her bluff on this now.
I’m confused how Katie Price is getting away with her abhorrent parenting?

on topic:
Thread title suggestion:

Loopy, Al & a stash of screenshots
V
Dupee, GAL & the wrath of Judge Josh

screenshats just didn’t have the right ring 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm voting for two tone-ism thread titles a row. He has unintentionally made me laugh so many times during this saga. Thanks Tony.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This sounds plausible. 🤦🏼‍♀️
1000045843.png

By the way, still waiting for the note to be posted. I won't hold my breath.

And what is with the Evans siblings and toilets?
1000045842.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
View attachment 2755908

View attachment 2755911
Dear lord this is no way to start a day. Why are they both so vulgar and gross, it’s like they were raised in a sewer.

B and her family have 100x more class than those grubby trogs. I suppose that’s what kills them about her.

ETA - he wasn’t really on the loo when they knocked was he? he saw them coming and s*** himself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Ioan really has only one outfit
Screenshot_20240214_080449_Facebook.jpg

the brother of the girl who took this pic seems to be a friend of his and is waiting on an invite for his wedding lol
Screenshot_20240214_080356_Facebook.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Dear lord this is no way to start a day. Why are they both so vulgar and gross, it’s like they were raised in a sewer.

B and her family have 100x more class than those grubby trogs. I suppose that’s what kills them about her.

ETA - he wasn’t really on the loo when they knocked was he? he saw them coming and s*** himself.
Bet he thought they were Bailiffs 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2755908

View attachment 2755911
This sounds like a parody of the time Alice claimed the same thing. Business card = scrap of paper, in bed = on the toilet. I’m in Scotland and while I have never been accused of anything illegal, the police have visited me to take a statement on more than one occasion. I have never been handed a scrap of paper afterwards. Is it normal procedure? 🤔 unless he didn’t actually answer the door 🤷🏼‍♀️ why is everything a hammed up drama with ‘him’? Oh, wait…

Reactions: 36
Tone wrote his own notes to get himself out of PE lessons, didn’t he? “Dear Miss Teacher, please excuse Tone from PE today as he has a sad toe. Signed, Mum. xx”

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Tone wrote his own notes to get himself out of PE lessons, didn’t he? “Dear Miss Teacher, please excuse Tone from PE today as he has a sad toe. Signed, Mum. xx”
Dear Miss Teacher, Tone 'as shatted 'is good self yet again.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He has LFC joggers on 😂😍 (as a Liverpool lass and LFC fan, I got a bit excited! <goes back to lurking>)
Good spot. Funnily enough my HUB (iykyk 🤮) and I were talking about Ioan's possible football affiliation whilst watching the rugby at the weekend. Never would have thought Liverpool though!
---
Dear Miss Teacher, Tone has shatted 'is good self yet again.
Didn't know whether to laugh react or sick react cause while I chuckled I threw up in my mouth a bit 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.