Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most people who saw it probs guessed anyway. Laughing at the amount of follow requests
Thats because it’s been removed as it was me they were doxxing and I asked Tattle to remove the post, as it sent people looking at his sad little waste of space. Most regulars would have guessed it was me anyway. Need to stop posting cats!
Also, please can we stop giving him airtime?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I've been getting tons of Peter Thomas Roth skincare freebies sent to me and remembered that Al orders this tit. Every product I've tried is no good and not worth the money. But as we know, Al likes to waste money.

Reactions: 13
Most people who saw it probs guessed anyway. Laughing at the amount of follow requests

Also, please can we stop giving him airtime?
JoJo76 you are an amazing person who does so much for animal charities. Your a positive influence for many of us on here who struggle with our health and a great example of how being incapacitated doesn't stop you living your life!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why is Alcatone going about a police visit that happened several weeks ago, or is another knock at the door situation?

Reactions: 17
If Tone and his odious sister are acting out like this, Dr. Dupée's report really must have been critical of Alice.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
it’s usually always when Brother Tone goes loose on twitter that Alice has some involvement. She’s spoken to him and I think winds him up like a clock then sits back and watches him explode. It’s interesting that he kept himself contained for a months or 2 and is now back to his usual exploding. Report wasn’t what they wanted I wonder.

Reactions: 24
JoJo76 you are an amazing person who does so much for animal charities. Your a positive influence for many of us on here who struggle with our health and a great example of how being incapacitated doesn't stop you living your life!
Thank you, that means a lot. I love what I do with rescuing and it helps my MH a huge amount after my accident. I can’t move much, but I can love a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Alice is desperate to link Bianca to members of this forum, she's going to fall flat on her face. Sorry Alice we're all here under our own steam and have no affiliation to Bianca nor Ioan.
Exactly!
Thing is none of us know her or Ioan, or mAlice come to think of it 🤣
I missed the doxxing, and glad the post has come down 🩷
Malice has 100% got caught out using sock accounts, or they've found the missing 100k, cos they're trying to deflect, by trying to dox people....twats 🙄
---
Thats because it’s been removed as it was me they were doxxing and I asked Tattle to remove the post, as it sent people looking at his sad little waste of space. Most regulars would have guessed it was me anyway. Need to stop posting cats!
We got you my don't worry, as @Hiraeth said, you come for one of us, you get us all ⚔🛡
I'm watching the Vikings again, and am in full shieldmaiden mode, hence the emojis!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why is Alcatone going about a police visit that happened several weeks ago, or is another knock at the door situation?
It's weird they came on 30 January and on 12 February "Tone" has another explosion about it. Doesn't say why either.

Alice wants to vent though clearly and play the victim card. I suspect she's read Dupee's report by now.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I was just looking at Cameo and I watched one of Alices cameos - (don’t shoot me) I actually really liked it. It was March 2022 and she was talking about a photo of an old home. She can actually be ok if she wants to be. I think most of the time she just doesn’t want to be ok.

Reactions: 10
I was just looking at Cameo and I watched one of Alices cameos - (don’t shoot me) I actually really liked it. It was March 2022 and she was talking about a photo of an old home. She can actually be ok if she wants to be. I think most of the time she just doesn’t want to be ok.
It’s all fake just like she is.

When the police pay you a visit and tell you you're on their radar for illegal activity on Twitter/X and I assume could be charged, I totally think the correct thing to do is then publicly attack and mock said police and tag them while you're doing it.

Totally.

MOO

• Haha
Reactions: 67
If Tone and his odious sister are acting out like this, Dr. Dupée's report really must have been critical of Alice.
You have got it in one. Didn’t the court document say the report would be available for them to read by the end of this week? Two days ago. Alice is about to get her arse handed to her

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Being ill does not excuse one from being charged for illegal activities. Smartest siblings in the room, my ass.
---
It couldn't have gone any other way. She'll blame Dr Dupee for how bad she is portrayed in the report.
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
This one’s for Welp to laugh at.

CAB9B5C7-2D81-44C9-AF60-3ABB59A2FA68.jpeg

She must be talking about the tweets that are all still on his Twitter account.

• Haha
When the police pay you a visit and tell you you're on their radar for illegal activity on Twitter/X and I assume could be charged, I totally think the correct thing to do is then publicly attack and mock said police and tag them while you're doing it.

Totally.

MOO
I suspect this police visit is yet another lie.

Remember the welfare check that never happened and how Alice forged a slip allegedly from the police.

I believe something else had her rattled and she badly needed to play the victim and to vent her anger. She cannot do it on her Insta as herself, hence "Tone" reiterating that BS.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.