Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #229 The day that Ioan realised she was totally and utterly bonkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @BessieNessie for the thread title, as nominated by @scantysandwich!

I had to edit it for length. The full title is "That was the day that Ioan realised without a shadow of a doubt that she was totally and utterly bonkers". It's in reference to this bag which Alice created for her now-defunct Etsy shop, which we discussed at the end of the last thread.

Recap
  • Hell froze over, and the Daily Mail actually ran a story which was unfavourable to Alice, which stated that Ioan had overpaid her spousal support by £278,000
  • However in true Daily Mail fashion, they then ran another story which made Ioan out to have a current net worth of $2.8 million, and contrasted that with Alice being almost penniless, thereby making Ioan look heartless
  • Alice posted a new set of mirror selfies on her Instagram
  • Please vote in the poll above so we can get an idea of what process we should follow for thread title nominations
Please add anything to the recap which I may have missed out!

Please stick to the main players, and obscure any identifying info from screenshots from those who are not Alice (or her latest sock), and those who do not have more than 10k social media followers.

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...tv-or-movies-but-its-hard-finding-jobs.43825/

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't understand how the Alice stans can claim that Ioan and Bianca "walk the dog too much," "swan around the globe," etc. and are yet simultaneously online 24/7 "trolling Alice." They're out doing things. And they're rarely photographed with phones in their hands, so they're not mobile trolls.

Reactions: 63
I've used my computer hacking skills AGAIN and have managed to steal YET ANOTHER excerpt from Alice's forthcoming self-published book, "He Left Me For A Bogan".

It also looks like the front cover is properly designed now, instead of having someone throw it together in three minutes in PowerPoint (ahem).

1706483710770.png

Foreword by Alison Boshoff

Picture 1.jpg

I have known Alice Evans for four years now, with our friendship beginning shortly after her marriage to the actor Ioan Gruffudd spectacularly imploded.

Their story began as a picture-perfect couple, young actors showing equal promise and a matching, almost impossible, beauty. The deal was sealed with a New Year’s Eve proposal delivered via a Cartier engagement ring set into an ice cube in a Mojito cocktail.

‘Angel, will you do the marrying thing?’ were the fond words chosen that night in Cuba. It ended with a howl of pain, and accusations of lies, ‘gaslighting’ and ‘mental torture’ made via Twitter in the small hours.

Indeed, the drama surrounding the sudden collapse of Ioan Gruffudd’s 13-year-marriage to actress Alice Evans would scarcely be out of place in one of the twisted domestic dramas he has starred in.

And we at the Daily Mail have been here for it all! We’ve published story after story about this salacious saga, without bothering to verify the facts, or any of Alice’s claims. Our failure to fact-check anything even resulted in our having to make a donation to an MS charity on behalf of Bianca Wallace, after we published a story which defamed her. We couldn’t even be bothered to print Bianca’s correct age in many of our articles. We've also been happy to print intrusive photos of Alice’s minor children too, as she gave us the permission to do so.

And even though we printed (and still continue to print) many of Alice’s claims and other mistruths – such as that Alice had no money to pay her rent because Ioan left Alice penniless; that Ioan didn’t want to see his children; that Ioan was having an affair with Ella Newton; and that Bianca was Alice’s friend, which made it worse that she was having an “affair” with Ioan behind Alice’s back – we won't bother investigating any of Alice's further false claims. Who needs facts and the truth, when you can just write any old bollocks and hit “publish”?

It was a challenge to get this book published, as you might imagine. So to get around those challenges, Alice didn’t run it by any lawyers, and no fact-checking was carried out. This is known as the Daily Mail Process. Hopefully the book won’t have to get withdrawn from sale and pulped! During my support of Alice and bringing her stories – her truth – to the press, I have also faced criticism from a US lawyer who shall remain nameless (her name rhymes with “Vandrea Turkhart”). These are the sorts of bullies I am up against, when I did nothing wrong apart from lie about how I obtained some court documents, and then lied again by claiming I had emailed them to the aforementioned lawyer.

During these past four years, I have seen Alice make great strides with her life. She now only drinks several bottles of rosé a week instead of several a day. She now buys ten things off eBay a week instead of 30. She now takes the dog for a walk a couple of times a week instead of rarely ever. She has managed to not publicly call Bianca a “bogan” from her official social media accounts for over two years now (although that record is considerably shorter if you take Alice’s Twitter sock accounts into consideration, but look, nobody’s perfect).

I am proud to call Alice my friend. I can honestly say she is the most tenacious, forthright, fearless, energetic, loud, forgetful and yes… loving person I’ve ever met. She doesn’t care if she’s bound by a domestic violence restraining order. She doesn’t cow to emails from her husband’s lawyers, or even her own lawyers. Nobody can tell her what to do. She never admits her mistakes. What admirable qualities for someone in their mid-50s going through a huge life-change. Alice really is the patron saint of wronged wives. A shining example of how to act after your husband decides he doesn’t want to remain married to you for the rest of his life.

So yes Alice, here’s to four more years of our friendship! As long as you continue to provide drama so that the Daily Mail can print stories about it and make money off that ad revenue, I’ll always be here for you, and will always have your back.

Alice, I salute your courage, your strength and your indefatigability.

Please note that this book is published in Alice’s favourite font, Gill Sans. It is her favourite font because it reflects the fact that Alice’s ex-mother-in-law is no longer in her life.

Alison Boshoff, Daily Mail Chief Showbusiness Writer

London, January 2024

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 120
Hi all,

Re thread titles the actual thing has always been after page 48. But mods only ever want tattle to run smoothly and get it in the neck regardless so it's not something we worry about.

Id say try to keep them nearer the back of the thread and use some nuisance when choosing a new one. On some threads people suggest a title on page 1, it obviously gets the most votes as it has a week to collect them and then is often stale a week later. So best to avoid this.

End of the day it's only a title.

Ps if you want to get updates on a thread press watch rather than just posting "great thread title" as it adds nothing and if everyone did it then it would be full of spam.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Things you won't find in Ioan and Bianca's home.

Red lipstick
Horse blanket scarf
Belts with pirate buckets
Pointed toe elf booties
Accessories with tit glued to them

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I've used my computer hacking skills AGAIN and have managed to steal YET ANOTHER excerpt from Alice's forthcoming self-published book, "He Left Me For A Bogan".

It also looks like the front cover is properly designed now, instead of having someone throw it together in three minutes in PowerPoint (ahem).

View attachment 2721073

View attachment 2721080

I have known Alice Evans for four years now, with our friendship beginning shortly after her marriage to the actor Ioan Gruffudd spectacularly imploded.

Their story began as a picture-perfect couple, young actors showing equal promise and a matching, almost impossible, beauty. The deal was sealed with a New Year’s Eve proposal delivered via a Cartier engagement ring set into an ice cube in a Mojito cocktail.

‘Angel, will you do the marrying thing?’ were the fond words chosen that night in Cuba. It ended with a howl of pain, and accusations of lies, ‘gaslighting’ and ‘mental torture’ made via Twitter in the small hours.

Indeed, the drama surrounding the sudden collapse of Ioan Gruffudd’s 13-year-marriage to actress Alice Evans would scarcely be out of place in one of the twisted domestic dramas he has starred in.

And we at the Daily Mail have been here for it all! We’ve published story after story about this salacious saga, without bothering to verify the facts, or any of Alice’s claims. Our failure to fact-check anything even resulted in our having to make a donation to an MS charity on behalf of Bianca Wallace, after we published a story which defamed her. We couldn’t even be bothered to print Bianca’s correct age in many of our articles. We've also been happy to print intrusive photos of Alice’s minor children too, as she gave us the permission to do so.

And even though we printed (and still continue to print) many of Alice’s claims and other mistruths – such as that Alice had no money to pay her rent because Ioan left Alice penniless; that Ioan didn’t want to see his children; that Ioan was having an affair with Ella Newton; and that Bianca was Alice’s friend, which made it worse that she was having an “affair” with Ioan behind Alice’s back – we won't bother investigating any of Alice's further false claims. Who needs facts and the truth, when you can just write any old bollocks and hit “publish”?

It was a challenge to get this book published, as you might imagine. So to get around those challenges, Alice didn’t run it by any lawyers, and no fact-checking was carried out. This is known as the Daily Mail Process. Hopefully the book won’t have to get withdrawn from sale and pulped! During my support of Alice and bringing her stories – her truth – to the press, I have also faced criticism from a US lawyer who shall remain nameless (her name rhymes with “Vandrea Turkhart”). These are the sorts of bullies I am up against, when I did nothing wrong apart from lie about how I obtained some court documents, and then lied again by claiming I had emailed them to the aforementioned lawyer.

During these past four years, I have seen Alice make great strides with her life. She now only drinks several bottles of rosé a week instead of several a day. She now buys ten things off eBay a week instead of 30. She now takes the dog for a walk a couple of times a week instead of rarely ever. She has managed to not publicly call Bianca a “bogan” from her official social media accounts for over two years now (although that record is considerably shorter if you take Alice’s Twitter sock accounts into consideration, but look, nobody’s perfect).

I am proud to call Alice my friend. I can honestly say she is the most tenacious, forthright, fearless, energetic, loud, forgetful and yes… loving person I’ve ever met. She doesn’t care if she’s bound by a domestic violence restraining order. She doesn’t cow to emails from her husband’s lawyers, or even her own lawyers. Nobody can tell her what to do. She never admits her mistakes. What admirable qualities for someone in their mid-50s going through a huge life-change. Alice really is the patron saint of wronged wives. A shining example of how to act after your husband decides he doesn’t want to remain married to you for the rest of his life.

So yes Alice, here’s to four more years of our friendship! As long as you continue to provide drama so that the Daily Mail can print stories about it and make money off that ad revenue, I’ll always be here for you, and will always have your back.

Please note that this book is published in Alice’s favourite font, Gill Sans. It is her favourite font because it reflects the fact that Alice’s ex-mother-in-law is no longer in her life.

London, January 2024
This is beautiful, but evergivetic is spelled wrong, daily mail subs on the case as usual I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

View attachment 2721073

View attachment 2721080

London, January 2024
Brilliant! I wonder if Vivek is eagerly perusing this masterpiece and already planning his next Alice article. "I see you one positive/victim article for AFE Boshoff, and I raise you another mainly-factual one!"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ooh while I remember to ask....because I've been thinking about this

I've been trying to remember/fathom something I read (and I now can't find it now) but I think it must have been from the harassing messages that resulted in Alice getting a DVRO against her...

In one of the messages Alice talks about getting rid of Ioan's original lawyer (woody mosten?) Like it was Alice who somehow managed to get him to dump Ioan or Ioan to dump him. My impression was she engineered/manipulated this thinking it would mean Ioan had no lawyer anymore so he'd drop the divorce.

Does this ring a bell??

How did she manage this or have I misremembered it?

Reactions: 11
Ooh while I remember to ask....because I've been thinking about this

I've been trying to remember/fathom something I read (and I now can't find it now) but I think it must have been from the harassing messages that resulted in Alice getting a DVRO against her...

In one of the messages Alice talks about getting rid of Ioan's original lawyer (woody mosten?) Like it was Alice who somehow managed to get him to dump Ioan or Ioan to dump him. My impression was she engineered/manipulated this thinking it would mean Ioan had no lawyer anymore so he'd drop the divorce.

Does this ring a bell??

How did she manage this or have I misremembered it?
I think she meant by her stopping collaborative. you are then forced to drop your lawyer

Reactions: 17
so you are living well if you make selfies while you refuse to move on and find a job to be independent and while you are ruining your kids life. Those standards are low
Screenshot_20240129_010536_Instagram.jpg

No I don't think it was because of that because wasn't the next one also Collabrative?
no the next one was hired in april, after Alice had stopped it

Reactions: 26
I think @welp is right. I had it in my head that she said no to collaborative and so he had to find a new lawyer.
Found it
So her night after night research was just about dropping Collabrative? Not very bright it that took her that amount of research
Screenshot_2024-01-29-00-10-49-60_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

View attachment 2721073

View attachment 2721080

London, January 2024
This is amazing. Brava @Ametrine. This absolutely must go in the wiki, it is brilliant. 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I'd never seen any of the Etsy shop listings before. They are staggering. Not just the spectacular crappyness of the bags themselves, but the descriptions. The oversharing. She is actually nuts.

It's a shame that it goes along with such malevolence and harm, because the nuttiness on its own would be pretty entertaining.
---
I'd never seen any of the Etsy shop listings before. They are staggering. Not just the spectacular crappyness of the bags themselves, but the descriptions. The oversharing. She is actually nuts.

It's a shame that it goes along with such malevolence and harm, because the nuttiness on its own would be pretty entertaining.
---

Reactions: 22
Things you won't find in Ioan and Bianca's home.

Red lipstick
Horse blanket scarf
Belts with pirate buckets
Pointed toe elf booties
Accessories with tit glued to them
Bet Alice will try and get in if she hasn’t already.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.