Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
This won’t be a popular opinion but the girls will never be able to move forward as long as they are in the clutches of the beast. They will need to be independent of her. Ioan can still support them and let them know he’s around when they are ready but until then it’s a lost cause. I think the best thing he can do after all this is over is to put some distance between the 9 month hotel and his daughters. This isn’t the garden variety case of parental alienation we’re looking at here. It’s much more egregious and pervasive. My narc sibling was horrible but Alice makes her look like Mother Teresa.

• Sad
Reactions: 47

barre19

Chatty Member
Bullies go after those they feel threatened by. They make out it’s the target who’s the problem, but it’s not. It’s never about that person. It’s about the bully’s own insecurities and fears - about what’s being said, what’s being shown, what’s being called out. It starts in school, and bullies never progress beyond that level of emotional maturity.

Your shoes look stupid = I wish I could rock whatever I liked with your confidence.

Your hobby is so nerdy = I wish I had fulfilment in my life like you do.

I’m doxxing you = I don’t want to publicly accept responsibility for my own shitty behaviour, so I’m deflecting so no-one sees what I really am.

One or two Tattle threads can get pretty unpleasant, from what I’ve seen. There are also tons of threads like this one, full of intelligent, thoughtful people, expressing their opinions on public behaviour. As they are allowed to.

I’ve been the target of bullies before, a long time ago, and I’ve never forgotten how that person made me feel. I’m disgusted, but unfortunately not surprised, by this latest round of shit from AFE and her rapidly-dwindling band of abuse apologists.

Once more for the record: bullies go after those they feel threatened by.

✌

• Heart
Reactions: 46

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Bottom line :-

Alice + Tone - 1,000s of verified tweets and posts re divorce & mudslinging.

Bianca + Ioan - not a single tweet or post.

Tell it to the judge FUKKOS. .

Reactions: 46

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I've made a couple of calls. Obviously if you are able to report the doxxing posts, please do.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

New Zealand Nik Naks

I watched 102 Dalmatian’s the other day with my 5 year old, mostly out of morbid curiosity to see that cretin at a time in her prime, so I could marvel at how she came to be what she is now from that to this… but didn’t happen. She’s actually a terrible terrible actress. Ioan never breaks stare or character, whereas Alice is all over the show! Not dissimilar to Amber Heard actually where she can’t hold gaze and is notably fidgety. How the hell did she ever get a role with the likes of Glenn Close?? Even back then she would pout painfully and awkwardly after each sentence. And the weird feathery outfit she wears for the date? Not unlike her fashion sense in real life. Ioan is meant to act gobsmacked as she comes out looking like and oversized sofa throw in a skirt and he does a pretty convincing job considering how awful she looks

• Haha
  • Wow

MarkC1387

VIP Member
If Rachel is still there with him then she must be as dumb, if not dumber, than him. What the hell did they put in the water in Bristol.

• Haha

JoJo76

VIP Member
JoJo76 you are an amazing person who does so much for animal charities. Your a positive influence for many of us on here who struggle with our health and a great example of how being incapacitated doesn't stop you living your life!
Thank you, that means a lot. I love what I do with rescuing and it helps my MH a huge amount after my accident. I can’t move much, but I can love a lot.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Great use of time she could have spent parenting. To me it looks like she's saying "BridgeofSighs or ReturningThePearls" and I wouldn't doubt that welp is included in the obscured part. 🤷🏼‍♀️
nah. after last week she knows I'm Bianca! 💃

• Haha

Jemadah

VIP Member
I have friends in law enforcement. None of this is how things work. A) officers have business cards and you’d be handed one. B) they don’t come to talk to you but refuse to tell you why. C) they don’t leave you with nonsense scribbled on a scrap of paper.

Same with the random pamphlet we saw used as some kind of proof of nothing before. “Look! I spoke to the police and they gave me this very official looking pamphlet that proves everything I say!”
How dare you discredit T's claims. Don't you know the police have plenty of time and manpower to spare and are well known for rocking up at people's doors just to look threatening, sing "I know something you don't know, ner ner ner" like a child and then walk away having thrown a crumpled up scrap of paper at someone? Probably played a bit of knocky door run before they left just for added childishness and since they have nothing better to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Tone is such a genius that he complains about a visit from the police, tagging them, and then continues with the behavior that got him into trouble in the first place. 🤦🏼‍♀️

1000045740.png

1000045739.png

1000045738.png

• Wow
  • Haha

chasingsunsets11

in a way it was a win/win, either he dumps Bianca or he doesnt dump her and she can crow about how thats the proof that he choosed her over the kids (some of her braindead fans went even so far to claim that him siding with Bianca on the MUTUAL (!) Restraining Order is him choosing Bianca over his kids). too bad though that no one sane thinks that...

Her "win" will quickly turn sour though. What Alice doesnt realize is that at some point Ioan will not be sad about all this, but glad that he has cut all this off his life. Like her dad. She didnt think this through. Withholding the kids is one thing. Making them abusive towards the father will make it much easier for him to let it go. At this point his main concern is what has become of his children and how this wrecks their future because unlike Alice he does love them. And the public will grow much higher acceptance over him eventually walking away especially if he takes the selfless effort to get them help independently of what will happen with their relationship. The court will always formally order at least 50/50 custody though, may depending on judge even order to forfeit CS due to the PA. So all this Alice does will be for nothing. Ioan will move on, with Bianca or whoever. maybe with their own kids too. Her revenge will fail and only hurt herself and the kids
In a lot of ways she's already lost. Even though the court system in LA is slow as fuck, she pushed it too far with the alienation/transferring her thoughts of revenge onto the kids. The GAL and Dr Dupee wouldn't even be in the picture if she would've kept her mouth shut and actually used her last remaining brain cell for once.

The only people that are still "fighting" for her obviously support abusive behaviour and/or believe that men can't suffer any form of abuse by the hands of a woman. No sane person would want these people on their side anyway.
It looks like to some degree the kids also support this behaviour. Whether that be because they actually share the same thoughts as their mother or they're just trying to survive at this point. I think the latter because I was looking at the transcript of the RO attempt again and the difference in that girls statements when her mother was in the room vs when she got ditched are pretty telling. She folded real quick when her mother wasn't breathing down her neck. I'm pretty sure the judge noticed that as well.

welp

VIP Member
How many years has Tone been waiting on a kidney? It must be at least 3 now. I wonder if when he gets one he'll also lose interest in all this utter nonsense and live his life again. These silly stories about the police, all this doxxing, the childish youtube videos - what a sad life for a man in his 50s with a life-threatening disease. The Evans siblings seem to have no idea how to live a fulfilling life at all.
what makes this completely nuts is that he does all this for a woman that was three years estranged from him (from 2018 to 2021) and who publicly insulted him back in the day. They made up over his sickness and then just few months later he started "supporting" (aka abusing Bianca) Alice on twitter. It's a great shame that seemingly no one around him (whether it's his friends or his wife) puts some sense into him. It's dumb af to get yourself in legal trouble to please (I refuse to call it "supporting" because only someone very sick would call any of what Alice's supporters do "supporting") someone that has treated you like Alice has treated them, especially since nothing of this serves any purpose, but it's even more insane when you consider that he is doing this while fighting for his life. Alice is the most selfish person on earth to not pull the plug on his twitter account herself.

I mean, compare it to Ioan's brother (or his sister, parents, idk). They are supporting him, without a twitter account and without legal trouble.That's true support.

I can't even decide at this point if Alice fully cosplaying a sick man on twitter would be worse than this.

I mean T was dumb too (though she wasnt a relative, but the sister of the friend of Ioan's girlfriend, there are many steps between there), but she never made threats, never claimed falsehods, and she stepped away quite quickly.

• Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Looking back at that thread this account also seems so obvious now.

IMG_4069.jpeg

IMG_4067.jpeg

IMG_4072.jpeg

But some people knew ..

IMG_4070.jpeg

Hmm and Tamika sent 16 mails to tattle throwing a tantrum and demanding an apology. Sounds familiar. 👀 👀

I dunno, I really don’t. I guess it doesn’t matter but I found it interesting there were two questionable accounts in the same thread. Def not a smoking gun on B either way. Another on Alice if anything.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow