Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Congratulations to @eriberrycatwoman for the winning title, and to @sh1tsandgiggles for the thread title nomination!

Thread recap:

- New court documents! Ioan and Alice filed their Statement of Disputed Issues and Income and Expense Declarations. Copies are in the court document index in the wiki.

- The court documents revealed that Ioan has overpaid Alice support in the amount of over $350,000 (that’s the overpayment, not the total payment), plus regular support and all her legal fees.

- The court documents further revealed that Alice is now asking for over $15,000 a month in support.

- Direct questions to AlcaTone regarding the overpayment of support were asked on X but, of course, ignored.

- Tone posted to X that he received a visit from law enforcement. He made several vague posts about it, one of which was the inspiration for our wonderful thread title.

- We all learned, to our utter utter amazement, that there actually is no dildo statue in Bristol, and that is probably the only reason why Tone didn’t crash into it.

- Apparently news of our special top secret roles at Evil HQ have been leaked. Fortunately it was only a partial leak and some of our members’ top secret roles remain undiscovered.

- We are all eagerly awaiting the blockbuster movie release of "The Curse of the Kinetic Mimsy," which poster was fabulously created by @WinterSolstice.

- @Ametrine presented us with the first portion of her ghostwriting for the masterpiece “He Left Me For A Bogan,” which will no doubt shoot to the top of the New York Times bestseller list.

- The next court hearing is on Wednesday, February 7, 2024, at 1:30 p.m. PT.

Housekeeping:

- Please stick to the main players.

- Obscure any identifying information from screenshots from those who are not Alice (and/or her latest sock account), and those who do not have more than 10,000 social media followers.

Previous thread:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
This thread title makes me laugh, it's so typical Tony Evans.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
"and that is probably the only reason why Tone didn’t crash into it." 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I missed the whole dildo crash fiasco 😆
(Though it did remind me of a crash that went viral a while ago, when a truck crashed and spilled its full cargo of sex toys and lube all over the highway.
The company were quick to promise ‘relief’ to their customers:

“Our hearts go out to all of those affected by the accident. We understand these are stressful times and these supplies are what help people take a load off,” vice president Daryn Parker said in a statement “Our trucks are on the way and will be providing relief in no time.” 😂)

Back on topic, a run in with a giant cock seems to be a given when venturing onto some Twitter feeds.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hello Turds…feel like I’m forever playing catch up at the mo!
I’ve finished my course so waiting to hear if I’ve passed my last assignment, but I’m about to start a psychology course as I’m going to study at degree level from October if I can get funded sorted. Learning again has clicked my brain open and it’ll provide lots more job opportunities- looking around, a degree is required for so many jobs and my NVQ3 doesn’t cut it obviously, so this is the next best step. I’m going with the OU as I need to do it all from home in my own time and they are aware of my disabilities so they can make reasonable adjustments if needed. I’m honestly so excited!!!

I’ve also got my new mobility scooter coming tomorrow so at last I get some independence back! But for now I have a horrid lurgy that’s kicking my chest off and stopping me from sleeping 🙄🙄 but I’m so happy about my plans that I don’t care 🤣🤣

So Alice has gone quiet again? No gushing IG posts or anything? Hmmm well someone’s on their best behaviour before they go up before a judge again….

Are Alice and Ioan expected to attend this next round of court dates? Or is it just their lawyers?
Haha Bernal is worse than Saul Goodman 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve finished my course so waiting to hear if I’ve passed my last assignment, but I’m about to start a psychology course as I’m going to study at degree level from October if I can get funded sorted. Learning again has clicked my brain open and it’ll provide lots more job opportunities- looking around, a degree is required for so many jobs and my NVQ3 doesn’t cut it obviously, so this is the next best step. I’m going with the OU as I need to do it all from home in my own time and they are aware of my disabilities so they can make reasonable adjustments if needed. I’m honestly so excited!!!

I’ve also got my new mobility scooter coming tomorrow so at last I get some independence back! But for now I have a horrid lurgy that’s kicking my chest off and stopping me from sleeping 🙄🙄 but I’m so happy about my plans that I don’t care 🤣🤣

So Alice has gone quiet again? No gushing IG posts or anything? Hmmm well someone’s on their best behaviour before they go up before a judge again….

Are Alice and Ioan expected to attend this next round of court dates? Or is it just their lawyers?
Wishing you many happy adventures on your scooter.

I had one before I needed a wheelchair and it was life changing!

I could go out...on my own, like a real grown up 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m incredibly, incredibly disappointed that there was no giant dildo for Tone to crash into (in a Vauxhall Nova with a busted spoiler). It would have been the perfect mishap for such a shattered wreck of a man. I confess that I had no idea he was busily doxxing some poor woman - what is the consensus of the Reddit claim re: threats to the wee girl? Do we think M***T is a fantasist, or is there verifiable proof that I’ve missed (in which case I send my apologies to the aforementioned)? It wouldn’t surprise me that Tone, as an offshoot/symbiotic personality/clone of Alice would be capable of such behaviour, though. He may be full of hot air, but he’s unbelievably nasty and unpleasant - his comments re: Bianca’s condition were abysmal.
I predict that Malice will try another round of legal abuse over the next thirty days - claiming to be unwell, breaking the DVRO and dragging poor Ella out for yet more paparazzi pictures. @Hiraeth: how long can she drag this out before being sanctioned by the court? (I really hope that you’re on the mend - flu is so rotten - and that Mr H. is well.)
My little round bear went to the vet yesterday as he was spooked so badly by a gust of wind from the chimney that he crashed his head into the underside of a table, and I was worried he’d concussed himself: the vet says he’s 2lbs overweight. He’s on special, very expensive food - two packets a day - and weightloss munchies which he adores (the trills, prips, meeps, chirps and spinning when the bag comes out are epic). He only goes out once a day, and does sometimes come back with chips or cheese from God knows where, but he’s not getting extra food from neighbours; and he gallops up and down five flights of stairs many times every day while playing. He’s a Bengal, so everything is a toy. Does anyone else have Bengals/weight loss suggestions? ******* is in beautiful condition, with glossy fur and bright eyes, but he’s beginning to look like Tom Kitten sans jacket, and it’s worrying me.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m incredibly, incredibly disappointed that there was no giant dildo for Tone to crash into (in a Vauxhall Nova with a busted spoiler). It would have been the perfect mishap for such a shattered wreck of a man. I confess that I had no idea he was busily doxxing some poor woman - what is the consensus of the Reddit claim re: threats to the wee girl? Do we think M***T is a fantasist, or is there verifiable proof that I’ve missed (in which case I send my apologies to the aforementioned)? It wouldn’t surprise me that Tone, as an offshoot/symbiotic personality/clone of Alice would be capable of such behaviour, though. He may be full of hot air, but he’s unbelievably nasty and unpleasant - his comments re: Bianca’s condition were abysmal.
I predict that Malice will try another round of legal abuse over the next thirty days - claiming to be unwell, breaking the DVRO and dragging poor Ella out for yet more paparazzi pictures. @Hiraeth: how long can she drag this out before being sanctioned by the court? (I really hope that you’re on the mend - flu is so rotten - and that Mr H. is well.)
My little round bear went to the vet yesterday as he was spooked so badly by a gust of wind from the chimney that he crashed his head into the underside of a table, and I was worried he’d concussed himself: the vet says he’s 2lbs overweight. He’s on special, very expensive food - two packets a day - and weightloss munchies which he adores (the trills, prips, meeps, chirps and spinning when the bag comes out are epic). He only goes out once a day, and does sometimes come back with chips or cheese from God knows where, but he’s not getting extra food from neighbours; and he gallops up and down five flights of stairs many times every day while playing. He’s a Bengal, so everything is a toy. Does anyone else have Bengals/weight loss suggestions? ******* is in beautiful condition, with glossy fur and bright eyes, but he’s beginning to look like Tom Kitten sans jacket, and it’s worrying me.
Like humans, some cats put on weight easier than others. One of ours grazes all days and is fine, Walter the Greek however gets to be a chunky monkey if we are not careful.

We do have a good quality 70% minimum meat content food. Try sticking to the fish ones if you can.

Sounds like he plays a lot, we had a bengal and they can be crazy! Get a really good feather dangle toy like Da Bird. They go nuts for them. Never known a cat not love it. Spend 10 mins a few times day really playing hard, jumping, sprinting and getting out of breath.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Like humans, some cats put on weight easier than others. One of ours grazes all days and is fine, Walter the Greek however gets to be a chunky monkey if we are not careful.

We do have a good quality 70% minimum meat content food. Try sticking to the fish ones if you can.

Sounds like he plays a lot, we had a bengal and they can be crazy! Get a really good feather dangle toy like Da Bird. They go nuts for them. Never known a cat not love it. Spend 10 mins a few times day really playing hard, jumping, sprinting and getting out of breath.
Thank you for answering so quickly, Jojo - I know you’re an absolute kitten maestra, so appreciate the help. *******’s food is 75% meat, no grain, specially tailored for hair and coat (and at £56 for a box of 12, bankrupting me!) I do play Mr Stick with him a lot - he trots up with it in his mouth and looks so plaintive I have to stop whatever I’m doing. He has about 30 toys; his favourite is a clockwork mouse which bewilders him (‘it looks like mouse and runs like mouse but doesn’t smell like mouse: what is I supposed to do with it?’) He doesn’t sleep very much, because he’s always playing, which worries me - he gets under 12h a day, because he’s always playing/galloping/destroying something. He doesn’t like his feather toy or mouse onna string, though / like all Cats, he’s contrary. But he’s very solid and muscular - should I just worry less? He has snacks of fresh chicken in the afternoon - should I cut that out? Sorry for so many questions - I just want him to be as healthy and happy as possible.

One thing I’m quite unsure of re; finances is how long, or much, IG is feasibly expected to support Malice and the children. She’s been overpaid £350k as well as having received the 3yrs of payments as per the prenup; I take it that this overpayment, her theft of his money etc covers child support? Could he end up paying for her to exist indefinitely, given that she refuses to get a job; would (or has) any judge ruled that someone in her position should receive money from their ex-husband ad infinitum, as the marriage lasted longer than ten years in California (I understand that historically a 10+ year marriage in Ca entitled a spouse to extended or lifelong alimony)? And if so, how much of his income would he be expected to bestow on Her Majesty - enough to cover all her living expenses? Can the judge compel her to work? Will IG be expected (as in compelled) to support the girls re: university fees and further education also?

-I also wondered whether she splurged out on things like Soho House memberships, which are pretty pricey.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thank you for answering so quickly, Jojo - I know you’re an absolute kitten maestra, so appreciate the help. *******’s food is 75% meat, no grain, specially tailored for hair and coat (and at £56 for a box of 12, bankrupting me!) I do play Mr Stick with him a lot - he trots up with it in his mouth and looks so plaintive I have to stop whatever I’m doing. He has about 30 toys; his favourite is a clockwork mouse which bewilders him (‘it looks like mouse and runs like mouse but doesn’t smell like mouse: what is I supposed to do with it?’) He doesn’t sleep very much, because he’s always playing, which worries me - he gets under 12h a day, because he’s always playing/galloping/destroying something. He doesn’t like his feather toy or mouse onna string, though / like all Cats, he’s contrary. But he’s very solid and muscular - should I just worry less? He has snacks of fresh chicken in the afternoon - should I cut that out? Sorry for so many questions - I just want him to be as healthy and happy as possible.

One thing I’m quite unsure of re; finances is how long, or much, IG is feasibly expected to support Malice and the children. She’s been overpaid £350k as well as having received the 3yrs of payments as per the prenup; I take it that this overpayment, her theft of his money etc covers child support? Could he end up paying for her to exist indefinitely, given that she refuses to get a job; would (or has) any judge ruled that someone in her position should receive money from their ex-husband ad infinitum, as the marriage lasted longer than ten years in California (I understand that historically a 10+ year marriage in Ca entitled a spouse to extended or lifelong alimony)? And if so, how much of his income would he be expected to bestow on Her Majesty - enough to cover all her living expenses? Can the judge compel her to work? Will IG be expected (as in compelled) to support the girls re: university fees and further education also?

-I also wondered whether she splurged out on things like Soho House memberships, which are pretty pricey.
Got quite a few meetings this morning but will get back to you, but on the Tattle Turds chat to keep OT away from here. I’ll tag you ❤

The court timings aren’t great for those of us in UK with the time difference, 1.30pm isn’t it? Hoping we get some “light reading” afterwards. I think we are in for a rollercoaster. The usual twitterers won’t be able to stay quiet for long, and AFE will self implode if she doesn’t at least post something vague on insta for engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Got quite a few meetings this morning but will get back to you, but on the Tattle Turds chat to keep OT away from here. I’ll tag you ❤

The court timings aren’t great for those of us in UK with the time difference, 1.30pm isn’t it? Hoping we get some “light reading” afterwards. I think we are in for a rollercoaster. The usual twitterers won’t be able to stay quiet for long, and AFE will self implode if she doesn’t at least post something vague on insta for engagement.
Thank you so much ☺
I’m always more worried when Malice is quiet: it means she’s up to something dreadful behind the scenes. We’ve seen this so many times, especially in the early days, when some of us still had some hope that she was redeemable (spoiler, for newcomers: she isn’t. She is a narcissist and sadist who cannot conceive of a world in which she is not the most powerful and important individual, who lies as easily as she breathes, manipulates her followers through effusive and false gushings of love and friendship, and has isolated her eldest daughter from her father, family and the outside world). I wonder how she behaved around Dr Dupee, and whether the mask slipped - will that be in the report, and will Malice be unable to withstand a further narcissistic wound and leak that report? @MadBetty, are you keeping an eye on police reports?

Reactions: 27
I watched 102 Dalmatian’s the other day with my 5 year old, mostly out of morbid curiosity to see that cretin at a time in her prime, so I could marvel at how she came to be what she is now from that to this… but didn’t happen. She’s actually a terrible terrible actress. Ioan never breaks stare or character, whereas Alice is all over the show! Not dissimilar to Amber Heard actually where she can’t hold gaze and is notably fidgety. How the hell did she ever get a role with the likes of Glenn Close?? Even back then she would pout painfully and awkwardly after each sentence. And the weird feathery outfit she wears for the date? Not unlike her fashion sense in real life. Ioan is meant to act gobsmacked as she comes out looking like and oversized sofa throw in a skirt and he does a pretty convincing job considering how awful she looks

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Love you all. I am very busy with a new role with more responsibilities at work, so won't be commenting much but will definitely be checking in to turn off my brain in the evening. Funnily I have two children around the E's age and I still manage to work full time, be a good parent and run a household all without the help of Gloria. Weird how Alice can't manage it.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

If Alice was actually famous Bernal could capitalise on this and do his own show. Better Call Bernal sounds good to me!

I hope you recover ASAP and I'm so happy and proud of you for kickstarting your life. Don't run anyone down with the scooter, unless you happen to ride past the Bristol Massive ofc!

---
He's so lovely! ❤ :love: It's so hard to keep them on a diet but it's great he loves the weightloss treaties. I've got no suggestions for dieting/exercising him. My boy is supposed to be on a diet, but every time I leave his side he expects treats when I return. Any time I eat something. Any time I breath. Pretty much all day every day! 😂 He is 17 with very painful arthritis and thankfully not too overweight, but he deserves all the loving and all the treaties.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If Ioan moved to the UK would he still be expected to pay for his abuser , if that's the ruling in Cal ?

I'm pretty sure he would still sustain his daughter's regardless .

Surely she would be made to work 👀

Reactions: 10
I watched 102 Dalmatian’s the other day with my 5 year old, mostly out of morbid curiosity to see that cretin at a time in her prime, so I could marvel at how she came to be what she is now from that to this… but didn’t happen. She’s actually a terrible terrible actress. Ioan never breaks stare or character, whereas Alice is all over the show! Not dissimilar to Amber Heard actually where she can’t hold gaze and is notably fidgety. How the hell did she ever get a role with the likes of Glenn Close?? Even back then she would pout painfully and awkwardly after each sentence. And the weird feathery outfit she wears for the date? Not unlike her fashion sense in real life. Ioan is meant to act gobsmacked as she comes out looking like and oversized sofa throw in a skirt and he does a pretty convincing job considering how awful she looks
Oh God. Now you've made me want to watch this just to see how bad she is...

PS: welcome to Turd HQ's. 😎
---
If Ioan moved to the UK would he still be expected to pay for his abuser , if that's the ruling in Cal ?

I'm pretty sure he would still sustain his daughter's regardless .

Surely she would be made to work 👀
They can't physically drag her to a job and make her work and at this rate Alice is so work averse that I can see this being the only way to make her work. It's going to be interesting to see where this goes in the future. Is she really going to let herself end up homeless cause she refuses to work and Ioan won't pay anymore? She'll try and find someone to grift off but if that doesn't work out? Will Casa Alice Evans end up being a cardboard box under a bridge?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What time do you think she will fire Bernal? I’ll go for 1.29pm…

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.