Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
! But can't imagine he'd do that now. What would you turds do if you were him?
I’d go for a relatively modest appartment in a nice building for starters. Something she (using his child support) can more or less match the rental value with.

As soon as additional cash starts coming in I’d buy a nicer and better located house but rent it out and not move into it myself until she’s no longer able to make crazy claims on the cash. 🤔

It’s nice he can plan ahead to a life where Alice’s psychosis is no longer his business.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Alice will spunk her way through any cash stash in a few years. She blew 100k tax free in about 6 months. Even if BH was a pathetic attempt to run up her living costs, any new home will have to be in a middle class neighbourhood. It looks like Ella at least will end up living with her. She will be loving bombing Ella like there is no tomorrow right now. But in a few years time when the money is running out and the child support if about to end, Alice will turn on her. Because when Alice’s life turns to a tit show she needs someone to blame.

What they do about Elsie is really the main question. It will be one of a bad set of choices for all concerned.

Ella is 14 and will be 15 soon, I don’t see how they can disregard her wants in any constructive way. By they I include Ioan as well as the GAL, evaluator and judge.

As much as Ioan won’t want to see the children homeless. He doesn’t have the resources to save Alice from herself. At least not as things stand.
That’s where the GAL comes in though.
---
I feel the same way. It's just so crazy to me that he already paid her more than 300k than she was entitled to. I get that there might have been tactics behind it but let's be honest.. that money's gone, right? And all he got in return is even more abuse.
Let's hope his lawyers help him in that regard. She's had enough chances already. He's not responsible for her lack of financial awareness.

About the doxxing. She's so wrapped up in her thoughts about revenge that she doesn't realize she's revealing her real self in the process yet again. Why would you focus on other peoples identities if you could use that time to create memories with your own kids? Another own goal.
I suspect he paid all that money on the advice of his attorneys. And it’s not gone. It’ll be credited towards future payments.

Reactions: 14
This won’t be a popular opinion but the girls will never be able to move forward as long as they are in the clutches of the beast. They will need to be independent of her. Ioan can still support them and let them know he’s around when they are ready but until then it’s a lost cause. I think the best thing he can do after all this is over is to put some distance between the 9 month hotel and his daughters. This isn’t the garden variety case of parental alienation we’re looking at here. It’s much more egregious and pervasive. My narc sibling was horrible but Alice makes her look like Mother Teresa.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
This won’t be a popular opinion but the girls will never be able to move forward as long as they are in the clutches of the beast. They will need to be independent of her. Ioan can still support them and let them know he’s around when they are ready but until then it’s a lost cause. I think the best thing he can do after all this is over is to put some distance between the 9 month hotel and his daughters. This isn’t the garden variety case of parental alienation we’re looking at here. It’s much more egregious and pervasive. My narc sibling was horrible but Alice makes her look like Mother Teresa.
I don't think it's an unpopular opinion at all. Sadly I think it's just facts. I think we all hope for the best for the girls, some are more optimistic than others, but I think we all KNOW there is no chance for them while they live with Alice. Any good work therapy does will be over ridden by her toxicity, but hopefully it will hold them in good stead for when they inevitably do escape her.

Reactions: 32
When I think about the girls I think how Ella reacted to the Judge's questions. That's a child who knows she is being pushed to act badly and who still loves both her parents.

I have never seen a picture of Alice and the children where there is the love and security you saw in pictures of Yo and his girls. That is still there no matter how angry they are at the moment.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
This screenshot is dated as of yesterday from Alice's private messages on Instagram. Clear proof that she is supporting and directly requesting the exposure of private information without permission.

1000045663.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
Alice still lying and playing the victim, there are posts on here by JoJo of Alice following JoJo on IG in an effort to intimidate her. Alice has known who JoJo is all along!
We see you Alice 👀
Alice isn't interested in any of our identities she just wants there to be a tattle member that is Bianca or a family member of Bianca.
That's what she's secretly hoping for.

Reactions: 42
I often wonder what the E's especially big E would do if Ioan's career really took off once ridding himself of the baggage that is Alice. At the moment he's living in a small rented apartment but imagine if he's got the big house with the pool, big red carpet events and hanging out with the A list. Big E strikes me as very materialistic like her mum and think this would play a part in her returning to his good favour ! I also wonder how Ioan would react knowing this is the reason ?
Materialism definitely plays some role, but at the end of the day the biggest issue is the perceived betrayal. Currently the children think that it's all Ioan's fault that they don't go on vacations anymore, that their mom has been crazy, that Ella doesnt get her rich girl school and possibly also no college, that they don't afford the same luxuries they probably used to have, that they havent had a house with a pool for at least a year (and counting) and that their inheritance will dwindle down (from a house plus savings to no house and probably having to share much less of the cake with future children, perhaps even not getting anything).

In short even if the kids are materialistic (and children are materialistic, just most are not encouraged by their mother to disown the other parent over it) it doesnt really matter if Ioan would offer the world to them at some point. The perceived fact that he "ruined" their lives the past 3 years (absolutely not true of course, but that's what children that have been raised by a dysfunctional mother think) overshadows everything.

The other issue is that most humans don't just go back from what they have said and make a complete 180. Most people are way too proud for that or think that they wronged the other party so much that it would be just wrong to act like nothing has happened.

I btw do think that at least the eldest is a bit materialistic (but not more than the average of her generation), but this stuff Alice pulled at the beginning to malign Ioan over how small his house is was I reckon mostly brainwashing for her PA. I would suspect that she also encouraged Ella to steal from him and to ask for money for getting therapy etc. So if Ioan would shower them with favours this will not work if the root of the entitlement is in parts just Alice's brainwashing.

Yes, 11 years olds like to have their own room, but they dont run out of the house if they have to spend one evening (IIRC at that point Ioan only had them weekends) in a room with their sister and father. When you go on vacations children don't get their own room either. so this is definitely entitlement that Alice provocated for the benefit of alienating him. My hope here is that this entitlement she ignited on Ella will backfire on her once she can no longer provide her with what she has taught her to be the bare minimum, but unfortunately she has also taught them that Alice has zero responsibility for them but that it's all on Ioan, even if they are treating him like tit.

Basically Ioan's sole hope is that they become smart (I'm not saying they are dumb, they just havent been provided with the knowledge and skills required, and at least the youngest is too young to stand up properly even if she has all that) enough to understand that this is not how the world works, but that would only help them to cut off Alice. It would only very partially help them to reconnect with Ioan, because to understand that he has not wronged them they have to make a complete 180 in their world view, and that is even a huge shock for adults, let alone for children. And when they manage that the guilt would quickly set in in how much they have wronged (even if largely not their fault) their father all these years. Obviously Ioan has shown with Lin that he holds no grudges, but making the contact in the first place despite all the shame you are feeling is pretty dificult. This one reason why it's often believed that it's better to leave children in the matrix rather than to guide them too early to the truth.

This screenshot is dated as of yesterday from Alice's private messages on Instagram. Clear proof that she is supporting and directly requesting the exposure of private information without permission.

View attachment 2752253
is the expose side this stupid that they screenshoted this convo? lmao

I've read on the anti-tattle sub the other day that this site has become pretty pathetic (and this says a lot when the anti-tattle sub claims this). They are basically snarting over women because those women snarted over celebrities. It doesnt get more ironic than this.

It's kinda sad that she celebrates this as "big news" (that's also why I think that Tone's rant was not about any evaluation report but about this). She has followed that users IG account before and accused her of being Bianca early in the saga. It's nothing new.

Btw, please tell me that Alice still thinks of me and mentioned me there? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24

View attachment 2752253
She's such a loser.

A damning child custody report has come out and all she's focused on is petty revenge against a stranger who called out the kind of behaviour that got her a domestic violence restraining order.

Worry about the damage you've done to your kids, mAlice. Good luck at the next court date – you'll need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Alice still lying and playing the victim, there are posts on here by JoJo of Alice following JoJo on IG in an effort to intimidate her. Alice has known who JoJo is all along!
We see you Alice 👀
Alice isn't interested in any of our identities she just wants there to be a tattle member that is Bianca or a family member of Bianca.
And I've just had a looked at the general law on "cyber" crime/stalking etc and the police need two types of evidence to start investigate...and that screenshot @Hiraeth has just posted, is handing one of them on a silver platter!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
A quiz - who is this?

Used social media to harass ex's new gf.
Used sock account and false identity for harassment.
Pretended to be a victim of harassment.
Faked evidence to get ex's partner into legal trouble.
Couldn't accept that partner moved on and is insanely jealous.

Sounds awfully like big Al, doesn't it. This one just happens to be sitting in prison for life.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

View attachment 2752253
So there's an Insta dm group (as I suspected) dedicated to trying to doxx us. Bunch of cunts. Looks like some bell-end is saying "WISH I could get BridgeofSighs pic - not so sure how they hide themselves so well!" LOL I've had AFE try to doxx me since thread #1 with a $500 bounty on my head.

This is how the permanently unemployed spend their days. AFE's FM minions are 'care in the community' types that she can easily exploit - sucking up to a Z list domestic abuser gives their lives meaning I suppose.

1707756665427.png

Sounds like they want to contact people's work LMAO. I can imagine how the call to HR goes.

"Hello, I'd like to report one of your employees defaming Alice Evans on Tattle. She is a single mother and close personal friend of mine as well as being known for such hits as 102 Dalmatians and Vampire Diaries."

Click.
---
No she was trying to doxx 5 of us in thread #1. This was well before Bianca. She wants to add doxxing to her list of crimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
A quiz - who is this?

Used social media to harass ex's new gf.
Used sock account and false identity for harassment.
Pretended to be a victim of harassment.
Faked evidence to get ex's partner into legal trouble.
Couldn't accept that partner moved on and is insanely jealous.

Sounds awfully like big Al, doesn't it. This one just happens to be sitting in prison for life.
Everything that Alice has accused Bianca of she herself is guilty of!
Ioan must have to pinch himself every morning because he can't believe he's no longer shackled to that cold fishwife.

Reactions: 21
she's focused on is petty revenge against a stranger who called out the kind of behaviour that got her a domestic violence restraining order.
Pathetic isn't it? She really wants to go nuts about IG and BW but can't risk it so we're the next best thing apparently. I will be requesting a raise from Yo in light of this attempted doxxing.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Curious, how do you see messages from an Instagram DM group? Does this mean anyone can see my private messages?

Reactions: 8
So there's an Insta dm group (as I suspected) dedicated to trying to doxx us. Bunch of cunts. Looks like some bell-end is saying "WISH I could get BridgeofSighs pic - not so sure how they hide themselves so well!" LOL I've had AFE try to doxx me since thread #1 with a $500 bounty on my head.

This is how the permanently unemployed spend their days. AFE's FM minions are 'care in the community' types that she can easily exploit - sucking up to a Z list domestic abuser gives their lives meaning I suppose.

View attachment 2752285

Sounds like they want to contact people's work LMAO. I can imagine how the call to HR goes.

"Hello, I'd like to report one of your employees defaming Alice Evans on Tattle. She is a single mother and close personal friend of mine as well as being known for such hits as 102 Dalmatians and Vampire Diaries."

Click.
---

No she was trying to doxx 5 of us in thread #1. This was well before Bianca. She wants to add doxxing to her list of crimes.
it isnt a IG group. It's a IG page that is dedicated to doxx tattle users (not only Alice, but it's one of the biggest threads here anyway). Obviously highly illegal unless they go to the police with this if there are actual threats (in very selected cases this certainly happens), so all very ironic.

And seemingly to then message celebrities about it so that they can feel important :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.