Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IIRC All the mod asked ‘Tamika’ to do was send a quick DM from her own SM account to Tattle’s so they would know it was really her - she couldn’t do it. That’s a 30 second task. They gave her days but she still couldn’t do it.
I thought they asked for proof that she knew Bianca and that she couldn't/wouldn't do that?

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she stepped back and didn't provide the information on purpose, as she may have realised she was inadvertently making things worse for Bianca by being on here.

Or she may have been asked to no longer post on here by Bianca/someone else.
I felt something like that was going on, like she got carried away, swept up in the madness but somehow realised she’d overstepped her mark and stepped back. But who knows. 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
I thought they asked for proof that she knew Bianca and that she couldn't/wouldn't do that?
That’s the thing it was as simple as sending a message to a tattle account from her own SM account. That was all the proof they wanted that she was who she claimed to be. I’m off to look for it.

Reactions: 8
I agree Tamika got overly involved but it was years ago and she stepped back and has not commented for ages. Bianca has never said anything about Alice.

If Bianca can be held responsible for Tamika’s words and actions (not that there was harassment or defamation) Alice should be held accountable for Tone and his threats, bullying, harassment, defamation and abuse.

It’s always double standards from Team Alice.

ETA And Tone’s illegal doxxing!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I wonder if she stepped back and didn't provide the information on purpose, as she may have realised she was inadvertently making things worse for Bianca by being on here.

Or she may have been asked to no longer post on here by Bianca/someone else.
Not to relitigate the whole thing but I was never entirely sure that was Tamika for real. I assumed it was either just someone pretending for kudos (her 'inside info' on B was always the most generic stuff that anyone could make up) or it was an FM sent to create "evidence". Even if Tattlemika was 100% the real deal, it matters not a duck to Alice's case. There is nothing about her behaviour or abuse that magically becomes legal just because a friend of the girlfriend of your ex-husband said something mean about you online.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree Tamika got overly involved but it was years ago and she stepped back and has not commented for ages. Bianca has never said anything about Alice.

If Bianca can be held responsible for Tamika’s words and actions (not that there was harassment or defamation) Alice should be held accountable for Tone and his threats, bullying, harassment, defamation and abuse.

It’s always double standards from Team Alice.
And the other dozens of fans she directly interacts with who go after Bianca, and quite often she has even thanked them for exactly this and ecouraged them to go after her (I have screenshots of this)

Never such a thing with Bianca. All she did was trying to help her friend to get to a forum she wanted to be in. And as you say she never said anything about Alice, and unlike Alice she had every reason to (Alice on the other ahnd had zero reason to attack Bianca, even if you subscribe to the cheating narrative you just prove that you are a misogynistic twit to blame this on the other woman rather than your ex)

As an aside T was very tame on tattle, she was more questionable on twitter, but she was just responding there to the abuse against Bianca (abuse that has been recognised by the court), and stepped back quite quickly. And she has also never revealed anything unknown other then that Ioan and Bianca have been dating since the summer of 2021 (it was later mentioned in court docs too), that's also quite different to what Alice's minions and socks have been doing.

It's like murdering someone and then saying "but the victim was looking weirdly at me". That's how big the difference is. But abuse apologists don't care for that....

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I'll take big Al pretending to be Tamika for a billion, Stephen.

Amazing for deranged people to claim Bee doesn't have MS. Literally can't shut themselves up on FB article comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Phew, got it. This is what happened. @CookieMonsta is right it was a DM from B they wanted.

View attachment 2754109
View attachment 2754110

View attachment 2754111
The way Tamika responded to the mods left a bad taste in my mouth tbh. Idk if she was who she claimed to be and also a bit of a snotty brat throwing a tantrum when asked to prove her claims, or if she was fake all along. Alice's side is so batshit crazy and attracts all kinds of weirdo's that I could easily believe Tamika was an Alice plant to make Bianca look bad, just as easily as I could believe she was a fantasist who played us all, or that she was who she actually claimed to be and just got carried away.

I doubt we'll ever get to the bottom of it. 3 years in and we're still pondering how much Tone controls and tweets his own account, when it's Alice posting, if she pays Tone for the account or if he's blissfully oblivious to the whole saga. Narcs seem to create this kind of tornado effect where it's not just them who are veiled in layers of lies, confusion and manipulations, but so are a lot of the people around them.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Looking back at that thread this account also seems so obvious now.

IMG_4069.jpeg

IMG_4067.jpeg

IMG_4072.jpeg

But some people knew ..

IMG_4070.jpeg

Hmm and Tamika sent 16 mails to tattle throwing a tantrum and demanding an apology. Sounds familiar. 👀 👀

I dunno, I really don’t. I guess it doesn’t matter but I found it interesting there were two questionable accounts in the same thread. Def not a smoking gun on B either way. Another on Alice if anything.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I'll take big Al pretending to be Tamika for a billion, Stephen.

Amazing for deranged people to claim Bee doesn't have MS. Literally can't shut themselves up on FB article comments.
Yes! I hope those emails or requests or whatever they are become public.

I would also love to see the emails Alice sent to The Reunion productions that were referenced in the restraining order.

I think there's more going on in the background but it's the loosening of control over the kids that is making her (Tone?) in disarray. The kids are now more in school and getting older. They are simply disconnecting from their abusive mother.

I was thinking the other day how much fortitude, on some level, Ioan must have instilled in the kids. I don't want to speculate too much but they seem kind and happy from the public stuff Alice has made available. They could be just blasting their mom and dad and anyone on tictok or insta or gaming platforms. They hadn't yet (or it's flatter to get to).

Gruffudd, at the end of the day, has taught them restraint. And even though they might not have an active parent child connection, that part of it is visible by the lack of nuttery from the kids.

Reactions: 18
I never had a wedding dress so I am going to be living vicariously through these photos, thank you. 😍
Don’t worry my dear. My wedding dress was professionally preserved in case a future daughter would like to use it. At the moment both daughters refuse to consider marriage and my only grandchildren are three male cats! 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Don’t worry my dear. My wedding dress was professionally preserved in case a future daughter would like to use it. At the moment both daughters refuse to consider marriage and my only grandchildren are three male cats! 🤣🤣🤣
Is it bad that I just had an image of the cats in the wedding dress? 😂
It's lovely that you had the dress preserved in case one or both of your daughters want to use it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Bianca used to have a twitter but it seems she deleted it. Before she did, Tamika was following her and visa versa iirc. B wouldn't be silly enough to follow a random pretending to be T so we can be pretty sure that account was legit. The account also was far more intelligent than AFE or her stans, so no T was real imo.

As for the T on here, I think she was real too. She didn't post shite like AFE or a stan would have done. Also why didn't T on twitter say 'there's a random on Tattle pretending to be me'. That's all she needed to do. Also wtf is @LoisLane. Someone trolling imo.

1707838511690.png

I admit it's weird that T didn't give the mods the info they wanted but that's her choice. She didn't really need Tattle as she had twitter and Insta too.

1707838740205.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I would also love to see the emails Alice sent to The Reunion productions that were referenced in the restraining order.
Alice's letter to Sydney Gallonde

Dear Sydney Gallonde,

I understand you are the producer of The Reunion.

I am très SAD and DISAPPOINTED that you have employed my LYING, CHEATING, estranged husband Ioan Gruffudd. What kind of a person sides with a man who has abandoned his family and has chosen a bogan (“pignoufe” in French) over them?

Ioan (formerly known as Baby Angel) and la pignoufe have been having an affair behind my back for THREE years now. Did you know about this? At the moment he’s poncing around in the South of France with the new love while I am 24.7 with the kids. I want to know that me and the kids have a roof over our heads.

Furthermore, you have paid for Ioan and la pignoufe to stay at the Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc while he is filming your production. You must not be aware, but the South of France is MY happy place, and I love that hotel in particular (I stayed there with my former fiancé, Olivier Picasso - you must have heard of him). How could you do this to me? Have you no shame or compassion? FFS!

I demand that you fire Ioan IMMEDIATELY. I don’t care if this causes your production to be delayed, cancelled, whatever. ALL that matters is MY feelings. I am so HURT. Can you also make la pignoufe stop posting her photos on Instagram? It deeply upsets me to see her PARADING around in a bikini while I am currently a bit heavier than I usually am.

Also, I am VERY disappointed that Ioan is now on what we used =o call a “Europud” for $250k (which doesn’t =ven cover his excessive lawyer bills) at a time where, to quote =ariety, it is an “Actor’s Dream”. I want you to fire him from your Europud, but also I want him to be earning more money for it than $250k. Even though I have never earned more than $250k in total in my life, I still think it’s a PALTRY sum of money.

If you do not fire Ioan, then I will make it my life’s mission to RUIN your show. I will raise hell and yes that includes calling the police if I need to. If you want to fight I will dedicate my LIFE to fighting you and I will WIN. I am not only the smartest person in the room, but I am also the person who has lost everybody. I have nothing left to lose.

I have sent you a second copy of this letter entirely in French, in order to make my point.

Merci beaucoup,
Alice

P.S. I would LOVE to be in a future production of yours, if you’ll have me! I speak fluent Français and I have extensive acting experience in France.

P.P.S You look very attractive in your photos that I have found online, and I would be interested in going on a date with you. After having a very bad experience in a relationship with an actor, from now on I will only date film producers and Disney executives.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I was thinking the other day how much fortitude, on some level, Ioan must have instilled in the kids. I don't want to speculate too much but they seem kind and happy from the public stuff Alice has made available.
Honestly we don't know the half of it. The things we know show disturbed and angry kids. This only became an issue after they had Mommie Dearest as their sole carer. AFE is presenting an unreal WE'RE A HAPPY ALL THE TIME FAMILY OF 3 mirage on insta. It's not real but narcs are all about image management. (AFE is bad at that though lol) The court docs show the true picture and it's not a testament to good parenting. How could it be with AFE as their only family member?? They are fucked if they stay with her so I hope they don't.
---
at a time where, to quote =ariety, it is an “Actor’s Dream”.
Eh, if it's an Actor's Dream, why the duck can't AFE get a job?? Oh that's right, she's not really an actor...

Am I right or am I right @WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Dear Sydney Gallonde,

I am très SAD and DISAPPOINTED that you have employed my LYING, CHEATING, estranged husband Ioan Gruffudd. What kind of a person sides with a man who has abandoned his family and has chosen a bogan (“pignoufe” in French) over them?

Ioan (formerly known as Baby Angel) and la pignoufe have been having an affair behind my back for THREE years now. Did you know about this? At the moment he’s poncing around in the South of France with the new love while I am 24.7 with the kids. I want to know that me and the kids have a roof over our heads.

Furthermore, you have paid for Ioan and la pignoufe to stay at the Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc while he is filming your production. You must not be aware, but the South of France is MY happy place, and I love that hotel in particular (I stayed there with my former fiancé, Olivier Picasso - you must have heard of him). How could you do this to me? Have you no shame or compassion? FFS!

I demand that you fire Ioan IMMEDIATELY. I don’t care if this causes your production to be delayed, cancelled, whatever. ALL that matters is MY feelings. I am so HURT. Can you also make la pignoufe stop posting her photos on Instagram? It deeply upsets me to see her PARADING around in a bikini while I am currently a bit heavier than I usually am.

Also, I am VERY disappointed that Ioan is now on what we used =o call a “Europud” for $250k (which doesn’t =ven cover his excessive lawyer bills) at a time where, to quote =ariety, it is an “Actor’s Dream”. I want you to fire him from your Europud, but also I want him to be earning more money for it than $250k. Even though I have never earned more than $250k in total in my life, I still think it’s a PALTRY sum of money.

If you do not fire Ioan, then I will make it my life’s mission to RUIN your show. I will raise hell and yes that includes calling the police if I need to. If you want to fight I will dedicate my LIFE to fighting you and I will WIN. I am not only the smartest person in the room, but I am also the person who has lost everybody. I have nothing left to lose.

I have sent you a second copy of this email entirely in French, in order to make my point.

Merci beaucoup,
Alice

P.S. I would LOVE to be in a future production of yours, if you’ll have me! I speak fluent Français and I have extensive acting experience in France.

P.P.S You look very attractive in your photos that I have found online, and I would be interested in going on a date with you. After having a very bad experience in a relationship with an actor, from now on I will only date film producers and Disney executives.
I honestly love our "la pignoufe" cinematic universe, if only for the true creativity it inspires.

Brilliant!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Dear Sydney Gallonde,

I have sent you a second copy of this letter entirely in French, in order to make my point.

Merci beaucoup,
Alice

Sydney's letter back to Alice:

Alice, va te faire foutre.
Sincerely,
Sydney Gallonde.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Looking at the WTF account they claim to have insider knowledge but they don't write like AFE would. They are not her.

1707840085287.png

WFT says she's from Brisbane. I don't think the above is true btw.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.