Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the answer "old enough to know better"?
---

Tell me I'm not the only one who thought that was going to go into a Human League song..?
Don't you want be babeeyyyy....Don't you want me waaaaaoooohhaaaaohhaah...or something like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Polite request to keep animal stuff behind spoilers so that those of us checking in quickly can find AFE stuff easily today. Thanks gang (I have animals too but am short on time today) 😘
I get this, and had already said that I would get back to her on the Off Topic chat. Sorry, I know it can be derailing. But since there are a few crazy cat ladies here, I guess it felt easy to ask.

Right, going to catch up now. Been so busy with work, has AFE imploded yet?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
minute orders are already online before the scheduled hearing, albeit not available yet

a new custody/status date is now scheduled for end of february it seems

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
minute orders are already online before the scheduled hearing, albeit not available yet

I wonder if they have decided in advance to tell her to do one!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Sounds like it's been rescheduled and nothing is being heard today?

Reactions: 11
I have a vague recollection of googling it and turning up empty….but I could have also dreamed that given my fixation on the subject this week 🤣
We should’ve crowdfunded a trip for Tone to see this (and hired a car for him to drive into it) before irate locals took it apart: https://www.news.com.au/technology/...e/news-story/09fb23315419a471ae2d8e66dc50f5eb
It *is* in Australia, though. And of course, the Evanses can never step foot in Australia because bogan acrobat kinetic accountant fannies.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What???? Why would a reschedule be allowed??? Get this tit done 😂
would make sense if custody evaluation is not completed yet and therapy not effective enough to order interim visitation. IIRC the judge said at the time that there is a high likehod that nothing will be done on that day (lol)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Wow, I work around endless bureaucracy so I'm used to this kind of tit but even I would have spat out my weetabix by now.

Reactions: 16
Interestingly the court appeared to have a call with counsel yesterday. There are 3 minute orders and they all look very similar, here they are.

---
Technically nothing has changed, the trial is still on schedule and the status conference simply got moved to the first trial date. Here is the updated court docket:

1000045312.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Thanks @Hiraeth as always for getting the documents. So there’s a delay because the evaluation wasn’t ready on time. No firing of lawyers or any other drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thank you, @Hiraeth !☺

So I guess we can expect an explosion in Beverly Hills once that evaluation will be released to them. God knows what she will do...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Interestingly the court appeared to have a call with counsel yesterday. There are 3 minute orders and they all look very similar, here they are.

---
Technically nothing has changed, the trial is still on schedule and the status conference simply got moved to the first trial date. Here is the updated court docket:

View attachment 2742395
So we can expect to see a ‘i love my children and we are all so happy’ post later this week/early next week then 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.