Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to say 100% it has happened, as I don't spend a lot of time in those threads.

I thought I had seen something like that, but can't say for certain. I have no idea if the comments then got deleted.
No it has definitely happened, someone went to the Brianna Ghey trial recently.

There was also this:

Reactions: 6
Do you live near LA?
No. lol.
But I’d make a holiday of it if I were to go. I confess I had been toying with the idea and was waiting to see what the status hearing brought, which was zero. So I floated the idea here and like I said, don’t want to rock any boats. My family recently scored a huge victory with our own court case (appeal denied!) so I have ‘some’ freedom back for the first time in 6 over years and it was an idea. But maybe not the best one? lol

• Heart
Reactions: 28
No. lol.
But I’d make a holiday of it if I were to go. I confess I had been toying with the idea and was waiting to see what the status hearing brought, which was zero. So I floated the idea here and like I said, don’t want to rock any boats. My family recently scored a huge victory with our own court case (appeal denied!) so I have ‘some’ freedom back for the first time in 6 over years and it was an idea. But maybe not the best one? lol
Are you going to wear your arguing coat or a horse blanket?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
No. lol.
With the greatest respect, you seem overly invested. You deserve a holiday. A proper one. Not a visit to a courtroom. Also feels a bit that you are inserting yourself into someone else’s story. Reading public papers on here is one thing, but sorry, in my view, getting on a plane to attend this is too much. ❤

Reactions: 6
@Old Soak make sure to bring some cheese strings with you 😂

In all seriousness though would you actually spend money just to see that woman? Just the thought of it is enough to give me the ick lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
With the greatest respect, you seem overly invested. You deserve a holiday. A proper one. Not a visit to a courtroom. Also feels a bit that you are inserting yourself into someone else’s story. Reading public papers on here is one thing, but sorry, in my view, getting on a plane to attend this is too much. ❤
I respect your opinion and appreciate you voicing it but I don’t think people who came to our trial were inserting themselves into our story. There were members of the public who followed our case and wanted to see justice. And they were pretty devoted, showing up every day (3 month trial). Some were retired and some just follow true crime. And I can tell you some horror stories of people who did insert themselves in disgusting ways. But the gallery was mostly very respectful. We have all followed this divorce with a close lens and great interest and we all seem to want to Alice to face the music. Ive not even searched a single flight, just having a discussion and some banter on here so I don’t think I’m more overly invested than others. It was an idea. But I do think your comment comes from genuine concern and I can’t and won’t fault you for that. Thank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 58
@Old Soak make sure to bring some cheese strings with you 😂

In all seriousness though would you actually spend money just to see that woman? Just the thought of it is enough to give me the ick lol
Let’s be clear lol. I don’t want to see Alice per se….I want to see Alice held accountable for all she has done these last three years. I can do that from tattle but to see her behaviour in court does intrigue me. I could probably get flights far cheaper than the transcripts cost and be able to describe her behaviour in ways that the transcript doesn’t cover and ease some costs as trial transcripts will be insanely $$$. These are the only reasons, not because I give a crap about Ioan or Alice as ‘celebs’ and again, just a chat, no real plans, simply an idea I’d been having lately.

Reactions: 24
Just for fun (and nightmares!) a terrifying montage of Gobs Akimbo

View attachment 2744987
View attachment 2744988View attachment 2744989
Holy duck. Use a spoiler! 😜
---
Let’s be clear lol. I don’t want to see Alice per se….I want to see Alice held accountable for all she has done these last three years. I can do that from tattle but to see her behaviour in court does intrigue me. I could probably get flights far cheaper than the transcripts cost and be able to describe her behaviour in ways that the transcript doesn’t cover and ease some costs as trial transcripts will be insanely $$$. These are the only reasons, not because I give a crap about Ioan or Alice as ‘celebs’ and again, just a chat, no real plans, simply an idea I’d been having lately.
It’s no different to the transcripts being published on here for me tbf. It’s totally up to you, I’m sure we’ve heard of Tattlers going or was it friend of a friend type thing? Anyhoo, I understand your interest in the court process after reading about your story. It would be good to actually see an outcome and consequences here but maybe you could use the money for a flight etc for an Alice Evans one of a kind designer bag?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can anyone register or do you have to be a member of the court? Does this apply to the trial? Asking for someone who doesn’t give a duck if I have to prove my identity and have my information available to all parties
The custody trial will likely be in a closed courtroom even if nobody files to seal the records, since there are children involved and very personal information from Dr. Dupee's report will be discussed. Sorry!

Other hearings will likely be open. Members of the public usually can sit in the audience unless it's a very crowded court day. When I was looking into appearing remotely at the status conference (I can get by as an attorney since we have a little more latitude to crash hearings), the online registration process requires you to assign yourself to the case and choose what party you're representing. I didn't want to mislead the court so I stopped there.

It goes without saying that if any of you go to California, for whatever reason, I would love to see you. 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.