Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ice Cream Enthusiast

My brother has lost his battle with cancer. I know my fellow Turds/Tartlets are very caring, and please don't feel the need to derail the thread with condolences.

I am 7 years younger than Alice, and both my parents are deceased. I was still in my 30's (like Alice) when I lost my mother. Now my beloved brother is gone. My ex-husband also passed away 6 years ago, leaving my younger son without his father. My kids also have no living grandparents.

Alice acts like she has lost everything, but she has no frigging idea. I do have a house and a loving partner, however, but that is because I am not a lazy cunt.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 127

iieee

VIP Member
Hi turds.

I was out shopping earlier, and would you believe I saw a woman and a girl together who looked SO alike. So I stopped them and asked if they were related, because I have just never seen a parent out shopping with their child before (she must be an AMAZING MOTHER and I bet her daughter adores her!) I have never seen a child look like their mother either, what an amazing coincidence, they must be so close and happy!!

Then I went in the store and saw a man at the till wearing a uniform and I said "OMG do you work here? You look just like you work in this store?!" I couldn't believe it.

In the car park I saw a woman get into her car and put the key in the ignition and I said "WOW do you have a driving licence? I have NEVER seen that before!!"

Etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114

influenzas

First post on this thread but have been lurking for a while. I read a couple of the legal bits that someone posted yesterday / day before. My mouth was wide open! Her poor daughter standing in court like that.

Alice as I know you like to read here could you answer one question..... what exactly has Ioan done wrong? Marriages fail, relationships end. At no point can I see that he has tried to abandon his kids (see Richie Myler's thread for an example of a man that does this 😂) - quite the opposite in fact?!

What are you going to gain out of acting like this? From my angle you are only hurting yourself - your reputation - and your daughters. Why won't you allow them to have a nice, normal loving relationship with their father WITHOUT your involvement?! That's what will make them happy, well rounded adults. Trying to keep them to yourself whilst constantly firing shots at your ex husband is HARMING them, and you actually.

Separated couples have to share their children and do it NICELY not to fuck their kids heads up. You are doing the opposite.

Why have you got it in for your ex's girlfriend? They became an item quite some time after your marriage was irretrievably broken and you were both physically separated / living apart. She has done nothing wrong. Your children would benefit from having a good relationship with her and you are hurting them by forcing them to dislike and reject her. Even if there had been a crossover (which there wasn't) you could still be respectful / dignified for the sake of your children, whatever you might privately think and feel.

MOO 🙃

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

my cup runneth

I’m just in GP waiting for flu jab and the woman next to me is clearly on Tattle on her phone! I’m unsure of etiquette in this situation so I’m posting this and tilting my phone towards her. Chances are slim but if you are reading this and have a camel coloured Mac on look to your right- Hello Turd 👋 ❤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

twittwottoo

Chatty Member
Yep. If anyone is doxxed they should report it to Police and X. It wouldn't be WeHo anymore though but BH. I think part of the reason AE moved out of there is because the Sheriffs in WeHo knew too much about her.
IMPORTANT SAFETY ANNOUNCEMENT - To those stating they will report Alice to Twitter / X / Police if you are doxed and your identity exposed, I beg you please tread carefully and look after your safety. Please don't forget Alice's brother AlcaTone 'has contacts' and 'knows people*' - you should be very afraid of the Bristol Massive. Could you all please 'check in' on tattle every few hours so we know you are safe an well !

*he doesn't as he's a massive fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 67

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
Hi turds.

I was out shopping earlier, and would you believe I saw a woman and a girl together who looked SO alike. So I stopped them and asked if they were related, because I have just never seen a parent out shopping with their child before (she must be an AMAZING MOTHER and I bet her daughter adores her!) I have never seen a child look like their mother either, what an amazing coincidence, they must be so close and happy!!

Then I went in the store and saw a man at the till wearing a uniform and I said "OMG do you work here? You look just like you work in this store?!" I couldn't believe it.

In the car park I saw a woman get into her car and put the key in the ignition and I said "WOW do you have a driving licence? I have NEVER seen that before!!"

Etc.
Oh my god, we've had such similar days! I was just walking along the road earlier and these two people came walking towards me. That wasn't the weird part. Okay, this is going to sound unbelievable, bur bear with me. The weird thing was, they both looked alike.

But - wait.

They both looked alike, but one was OLDER and one was YOUNGER.

I know, right? So I stopped them right there and said "Oh my god. You look so alike. I have to know why!" And they said...

(wait for it, you won't believe it...)

"We're mother and...daughter."

MOTHER AND DAUGHTER. Walking along together, looking just like each other like it's the most normal thing in the world.

"You're the seventh person to stop us today" they said. I can believe it.

#everydaymiracles #unbelievable #thingsihavelearned

• Haha
Reactions: 65

kingseven

VIP Member
I know it's early, but thread title suggestion (joint from me and @priusrat):

Roses are red, violets are blue, my tits are akimbo, and buttocks asquew
😭

I’m currently parked up trying to regain my composure so I can go and collect Alun’s future step kids from School.

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Ice Cream Enthusiast

Thank you for the thread title, and thanks so much for all the love and support about my brother! I know we make fun of Alice for her online "friends", but I really do feel like we have something special here in Turdland. ❤

It's so crazy that I won the title for thread #222 because my first was back at #111. You can be sure I will still be here for #333!!

Screenshot (190).png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Hello to all the lurkers recently sent by ALice!!
Please check out the Wiki- facts rule.

---

snap
Yes, welcome any new readers/lurkers!

Do check out the wiki, and the links to the court documents are here:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Friendly message, Alice: if you're expecting to be flat broke by Christmas (per Instagram): sell the Chanel flats.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Occleshaw

I don't understand why ALice keeps going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about how IG and BW met.

It
doesn't
matter

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Hiraeth

VIP Member
View attachment 2583557

There's a new filing for November 20 but not available for purchase yet.
I can't download it yet either. It's a proposed order, so it may be the court order that Ioan's side would like to have signed after the next hearing, but it's tough to tell from the limited amount of information available.
---
Sweet! Whomever is outed for...*checks notes* posting on the internet is invited to my house for wine, Welsh cheddar, and chocolate. Of course, if it's me, you're all invited. 😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
I don’t usually venture into this thread 😂 I’ve just seen her IG post so come for a nosy. Thanks Alice I’ll keep reading here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I haven't been keeping up. Has AE taken acting roles now that the SAG/AFTRA is over? Found a job? Extended the lease for the unaffordable apartment in BH? Moved? I recall something about being without food or shelter soon. Then the strike ended. Good news!

I'm sure at this point she's taken meaningful steps to secure employment to help support the girls and ensure they have appropriate housing, no? It has been years since they separated and they are no longer married. I can't imagine she hasn't let Gloria go as her annual salary must be more than she herself makes in many years combined, yes? Well, perhaps just using her occasionally as the part-time nanny when she's working those acting gigs on location or busy in an office every day and they need after school care? It makes sense if she's working hard. I get it.

I mean what woman needs a nanny for girls that age when she's home all day herself? No, that's just silly and financially reckless. She wouldn't do that.

Right?

I'm excited for her! Working hard is so good for the soul and that rent, well, it won't pay itself.

MOO

• Haha

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Thank you so much! I'll add to the court filings index.

I'm guessing this was filed now because Alice has violated one or more of the court orders included in this order and Ioan's attorneys are wanting a formal filed order (rather than a minute order) to point to when they legally string her up for it.

P.S. Bernal's signature is... interesting. 😶

• Haha
  • Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
This is one of the things I worry about for Ella. Alice clearly thinks modelling is easy money, but it's actually extremely hard work. Should Ella manage to get involved in that world, she's in for a massive shock.
Not only is it extremely hard work, but, if you can get an agency to represent you, which is the first big hurdle, for the first few years it's mostly unpaid work unless you go into catalog modeling, which is looked down upon in the high fashion world. You're expected to work for free, fending off creepy photographers and the like, in order to "build up your portfolio" while spending your time and money going to go-sees, eating nothing to keep your weight down, and, if you're "lucky" enough to be successful and get noticed, putting your education on hold and having to travel overseas alone to live in a tiny apartment with other models, doing the same thing over and over again while waiting for your really big break (which never comes for most people).

It may seem glamorous to outsiders but modeling isn't at all what it's cracked up to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 57