Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really needs to use her laptop for Indeed, Glassdoor, and Ziprecuiter. Give those a look, Alice.
Some time ago, Ziprecruiter had a spate of advertising on the podcasts that I listen to. It took me an embarrassingly long time to understand what Zipricooder was all about.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2583557

There's a new filing for November 20 but not available for purchase yet.
damn, I wanted to sleep

Obviously difficult to guess into the dark, but if memory serves me right Ioan's team wanted to file for modified visitation once he believes it's feasible again. It could be that (it happens often that we see the previous docs that were filed only later, so a ex-parte hearing could have happened). However, the name "after hearing" is often also misleading: a "findings and order" could be also just a stipulation for something they have agreed on off-court (the first thing that would come to mind is sealing the case since this was mentioned, but the GAL was meant to file it). Whatever it is, the initiative comes from Ioan's side.

Reactions: 31
Big fat hairy deal. I'm trembling. NOT.

They're just pissing in the wind, trying to get people worried about things that will never happen, much like Malice putting a cork in her overinflated drunken gob.
Oh, my sainted aunt. Does this mean Edna's clients will soon discover that she makes anonymous (and usually silly) posts on an obscure gossip site? My tits are further gone than 'akimbo', they're in a tangle! πŸ‘οΈβ€πŸ—¨οΈπŸ‘οΈβ€πŸ—¨οΈ

If only I hadn't posted my own (rather lovely) image as my avatar.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
They are entitled to half of each others pension accrued during the marriage
I'm sure Ioan has never had an issue with that and it's been on the table in all his offers
---
damn, I wanted to sleep

Obviously difficult to guess into the dark, but if memory serves me right Ioan's team wanted to file for modified visitation once he believes it's feasible again. It could be that (it happens often that we see the previous docs that were filed only later, so a ex-parte hearing could have happened). However, the name "after hearing" is often also misleading: a "findings and order" could be also just a stipulation for something they have agreed on off-court (the first thing that would come to mind is sealing the case since this was mentioned, but the GAL was meant to file it). Whatever it is, the initiative comes from Ioan's side.
Fortunately I'm in the US this week ...so bring it on

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Wrong again pathetic flying monkey. Tattle is not gathering info on its users. It's perfectly legit to create an account anonymously on a gossip site. Get back to drooling over online contact with a z list former celeb adjacent, abusive, loser before you miss an opportunity for trolling.

This one must be upset that she's not allowed to sit with us.

Screenshot_20231120_183638_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231120_183629_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2583557

There's a new filing for November 20 but not available for purchase yet.
I can't download it yet either. It's a proposed order, so it may be the court order that Ioan's side would like to have signed after the next hearing, but it's tough to tell from the limited amount of information available.
---
Sweet! Whomever is outed for...*checks notes* posting on the internet is invited to my house for wine, Welsh cheddar, and chocolate. Of course, if it's me, you're all invited. 😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

This has strong vibes of:

"I have 20 people who were at my wedding who have signed forms saying how ABUSIVE your mother was to me"
"I have witnesses saying no abuse ever occurred in our marriage"
"I even have a witness that you STOPPED ME FROM PUSHING Elsie out for 4 or 5 minutes until you had finished brushing your teeth"
"Gloria will testify about how much you hate dogs"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
The Texan is calling us sad, lonely bastards but is lurking on Tattle. Make it make sense.
We are legion. And many of us are legitimate witches.
---
I can't download it yet either. It's a proposed order, so it may be the court order that Ioan's side would like to have signed after the next hearing, but it's tough to tell from the limited amount of information available.
---

Sweet! Whomever is outed for...*checks notes* posting on the internet is invited to my house for wine, Welsh cheddar, and chocolate. Of course, if it's me, you're all invited. 😎
Here’s hoping it’s you, then. Sounds like good fun!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Wrong again pathetic flying monkey. Tattle is not gathering info on its users. It's perfectly legit to create an account anonymously on a gossip site. Get back to drooling over online contact with a z list former celeb adjacent, abusive, loser before you miss an opportunity for trolling.

View attachment 2583677View attachment 2583678
Are they talking about Tattle?

Surely not.

Tattle is a tiny corner of the t'interweb about gossip.

What they are talking about sounds like something important, not a bloody gossip site! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 23

View attachment 2583677View attachment 2583678
Guys,
I'm shaking and rolling on the floor, puking with my tits akimbo, with fear 🀣🀣🀣🀣
What are they gonna do tell my mum? 🀣🀣
I'd happily have a conversation with then, if they took their socks off and revealed who they are πŸ’…
I know keep it on Tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Guys,
I'm shaking and rolling on the floor, puking with my tits akimbo, with fear 🀣🀣🀣🀣
What are they gonna do tell my mum? 🀣🀣
I'd happily have a conversation with then, if they took their socks off and revealed who they are πŸ’…
I know keep it on Tattle!
They're so funny but don't realise it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Maybe they have recruited instapol to track us down πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
LOL AE and her FMs don't just want divorce to be illegal, they want anonymous posting on the internet to be illegal to despite it being protected by the First Amendment.

I hope the new doc is juicy as when things get slow the FMs (who are best ignored) get some ill-deserved spotlight.

Thanks in advance whoever buys the docs! 😘

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.