Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sarahjane83

The thing with all the suspected sock accounts....there's something very particular to Alice's writing that she does pretty much most of the time. When she writes something in brackets she puts a space between the opening bracket and the first word ( like this).
The sock accounts never do this.
I don't think they are Alice. Not saying they are not repeating what she tells them but I don't think it is her. Just MOO.
I went through the social media post doc in the wiki and it seems she only does this on Instagram. Her tweets from her named account don’t follow this pattern.

Reactions: 5

Justcurious81

Chatty Member
Yep, and it's already in the list!:

Alice's lies about the divorce

4. Alice set up a Gofundme in June 2022, claiming she had run out of money (although she continued to buy makeup and clothes from eBay). In 2023 when Ioan submitted his financials, it emerged that Alice had a bank account with c. £30k in it, as well as the fact that Ioan had been paying for many things, including for Alice's lawyers. Tattlers strongly suspect the real reason behind the Gofundme was to humiliate Ioan ahead of his appearance at the Monte Carlo TV Festival.
Ah, thank you! I thought I was going a bit batty for a moment

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Another drunken video blast from the past. Also @welp can you put the Utter Utter defamation video on here again as it seems to have gone AWOL. Thanks.

• Sick

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
1. For every Taylor Swift and Olivia Rodrigo, there are thousands of talented teenage girls who can sing. It's not just talent, it takes perseverance, money, connections, luck, hard work, etc. etc. Through a couple of degrees of separation, I know of a young woman who has been trying to make it in the music industry for years, starting when she was a pre-teen. She is very talented and photogenic, and her parents have connections and loads of money. She's still only on the outer edges of the music world and may never break through.

When I was 14 years old, I was obsessed with the idea of becoming a Hollywood actress. There was a book in my high school library, "The Young Actor's Guide to Hollywood", that I would read regularly. The book was so old that it featured an endorsement from Richard Chamberlain as TV's Dr. Kildare, lol.

2. How could anyone think that letting a 14-year-old be a runway model is a good idea? Fashion shows at the mall or catalog work in LA, sure. But 14 is too young for anything beyond that, IMO.

Does anyone remember the model Jaime (James) King? She serves as a great cautionary tale. From her wikipedia entry:

Personal life
During her first job modeling, King began using heroin and had an addiction to the drug from age 14 to 19, at which time she went to rehabilitation for her addiction...She briefly dated Kid Rock at the age of 21.

I mean, heroin AND Kid Rock? No way, uh uh.
It's very hard to be talented, confident, have star quality and not to be so horrible that people don't want to work with you :ROFLMAO: Some people you know are meant to be IT, like people said about Lady Gaga early on.

NarcRage

VIP Member
The person she has said I love you I'm worried about you to (on the Ella modelling post) is this AG?
Is she trying to get her back onside posting vile nonsense about B? AG seems to have shifted fer focus from B to Israel.

Reactions: 4

Occleshaw

I hope Dupee takes a look at this. It's from nearly 2 years ago but nothing has changed. She basically says that IG doesn't love his kids here. That's her excuse for withholding them. The drunken cunt has not moved on an inch but doesn't post videos any more as they are too incriminating.

is that in the wiki?

Reactions: 4

MotorheadLife

VIP Member
That was Alice's decision. She always puts the kids in the middle of this.
---

I agree , that’s why I’m saying this is so sad and so unfair on those poor girls. This will be online for everyone to see. She needs to sit down and realise what she has done.
That was Alice's decision. She always puts the kids in the middle of this.
---

Not sure. I assume it's the Judge's decision in the end.
I know it’s her decision but it’s wrong and incredibly sad. This will follow the girls around forever.

Reactions: 3

Autisteuse

VIP Member
no, I just remember it, although it wasnt a Ringer blind, it was a blind on two actors with families and great past success but misfortune recently (fits to both, even if her success was significantly bigger) starring in a new network show together. Most believed it was about "Up all Night" iirc (Will Arnett and his wife also divorced not long after this), but I think Ringer was the second most common guess. Don't want to start unwanted rumours of course, but she and Ioan were openly very friendly to each other which supported this. If they didnt had an affair they at least had a great friendship, so in any case it's pretty icky what Alice has been doing.

PS: It's also very different to the Vampire Diaries blind where it's blatantly clear that it's about Alice and the only question is really if it's true (I believe @Nixlondon confirmed this via a second source though)

I was thinking you mean Manhattan beach in Brooklyn lol, forget it then. Yes, it is that, but Bianca appears to be often there (at Hermosa Beach next to it especially)

it's also funny how this article completely contradicts Alice's own idea that two actors cant work at the same time (granted, Ringer was in LA, but as said many times nannies can cover, or you alternate)
Interesting… thank you.

Autisteuse

VIP Member
In the early stages of the divorce some of his old acting friends (Ieuan Rhys, Shelley Rees etc) actually were pretty supportive of Alice. While many people are able to recognise the narc in action and are glad when their friend has finally made it out, many others do fall for their lovebombing. I have no doubt that Alice has lost plenty of friends over this drama, but I'm also sure that she has done her best for Ioan to lose many "friends" by telling them lies and/or playing her role well to them.
Welp, do you have a link to that blind you cited re: Ringer?

pleasepassthepopcorn

No new court filings this week. The Los Angeles Superior Court online case access system will be unavailable due to scheduled maintenance from 5 p.m. Pacific Time today, through Sunday evening at 6 p.m. Pacific Time. I doubt anything will be filed tomorrow, though. 👍
Is there anything imminent?

Reactions: 2