Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really didn’t like the fact that the thread had taken a turn to appreciate the Gruff’s fine superior gene pool.

The being left alone makes me wonder if she is being conveniently not home during planning visits from Dr Dupee

9044D268-20AD-452D-AB7C-75C174F03729.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
View attachment 2566667

She's implying here that Elsie should be jealous of GC Ella but isn't strangely.

AE: I loathe jealousy amongst women

From the bleep who spent years harassing IG's gf to the extent that they got a DVRO against her. And she still does it via socks....
I’m sorry but I don’t get why Alice thinks Ella is modeling material? She’s a pretty girl but she looks sad, pale, and not well put together. She shouldn’t have to support her mother anyway! It’s supposed to be the other way around. As many turds have stated Ella resembles her father far more than she does the bleep. Elsie too. Btw mAlice, one of my daughters really does look just like me except for her hair color. You useless old trout.

Reactions: 28
Beefy necked buffalo and her FMs still living in the 90s when every girl dreamed of being approached by a modelling agency scout and have their career launched. it's like the internet and all the resulting developments never happened.
This is one of the things I worry about for Ella. Alice clearly thinks modelling is easy money, but it's actually extremely hard work. Should Ella manage to get involved in that world, she's in for a massive shock.

Reactions: 23
Came to tell you that I've been laughing my arse off after finding a YouTube channel called Akimbo, stayed for the updates.

1. Ella is a cute kid that is a spitting image of her dad, but no matter how handsome that makes dad, it doesn't make her a model.

2. The only jealousy is Al's, of her daughters. No matter how many times Al claims that people compare her and Ella, it doesn't mean that Al looks like a 20-something slim woman. She's a middle-aged woman, with a middle-aged spread and visible aging.

3. Al, grow the duck up and get a job instead of using your kids. The constant lying is ridiculous.

Reactions: 40
View attachment 2566667

She's implying here that Elsie should be jealous of GC Ella but isn't strangely.

AE: I loathe jealousy amongst women

From the bleep who spent years harassing IG's gf to the extent that they got a DVRO against her. And she still does it via socks....
For duck’s sake. A relationship between child siblings whose parent treats them differently is an entirely different thing than “jealousy amongst women”. She’s such a bleep.

Reactions: 33
I don't think Ella looks like Alice at all.
It's kinda disturbing that Alice was sad when Ella was younger because she didn't look like her.

View attachment 2566258
A huge self-tell by Alice here, to say she was "sad" because Ella didn't look like her. Who but a narcissist would think that?

Most people would just be happy to have a healthy, thriving child, and if they happened to look like the man you say you love, then that's a bonus, surely?

Reactions: 37
For duck’s sake. A relationship between child siblings whose parent treats them differently is an entirely different thing than “jealousy amongst women”. She’s such a bleep.
Was literally just thinking this. "Jealously amongst women" is a super super loaded phrase.

First, it's referring to GROWN ADULT WOMEN being jealous of one another for opportunities, looks, etc. Second, the subcontext of this phrase also insinuates the same grown women treating each other poorly/sabotaging one another because of it (and it does suck). The THIRD subcontext usually involves men in some way: women being jealous of another woman's man, career opportunities when they think it's a man's field, good looks because they see it as a competition for attention from men.

Completely inappropriate and honestly non applicable phrase for two children, not women yet. It's like Alice commenting "we're too poor to afford heat" under a picture of a friend's charcuterie tray -- she's talking about herself on something completely unrelated.

(Reader, she was jealous of every other woman she ever met, including the two female children she birthed)

Reactions: 36
This is one of the things I worry about for Ella. Alice clearly thinks modelling is easy money, but it's actually extremely hard work. Should Ella manage to get involved in that world, she's in for a massive shock.
Not only is it extremely hard work, but, if you can get an agency to represent you, which is the first big hurdle, for the first few years it's mostly unpaid work unless you go into catalog modeling, which is looked down upon in the high fashion world. You're expected to work for free, fending off creepy photographers and the like, in order to "build up your portfolio" while spending your time and money going to go-sees, eating nothing to keep your weight down, and, if you're "lucky" enough to be successful and get noticed, putting your education on hold and having to travel overseas alone to live in a tiny apartment with other models, doing the same thing over and over again while waiting for your really big break (which never comes for most people).

It may seem glamorous to outsiders but modeling isn't at all what it's cracked up to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Not only is it extremely hard work, but, if you can get an agency to represent you, which is the first big hurdle, for the first few years it's mostly unpaid work unless you go into catalog modeling, which is looked down upon in the high fashion world. You're expected to work for free, fending off creepy photographers and the like, in order to "build up your portfolio" while spending your time and money going to go-sees, eating nothing to keep your weight down, and, if you're "lucky" enough to be successful and get noticed, putting your education on hold and having to travel overseas alone to live in a tiny apartment with other models, doing the same thing over and over again while waiting for your really big break (which never comes for most people).

It may seem glamorous to outsiders but modeling isn't at all what it's cracked up to be.
Ah but what if the plan is to get close enough to an opportunity to snare a rich man as a husband, rather than have a career?

Reactions: 8
Ah but what if the plan is to get close enough to an opportunity to snare a rich man as a husband, rather than have a career?
Well the eldest is only 14 so it's a bit soon for that. I wonder if AE will push her towards being an actress? It's another hard career to hack unless you are very good looking/talented/well-connected or *cough cough* have a rich man to pay the bills and it's more of a hobby.

Reactions: 13
You just know anytime a woman has ever called Al on her tit, it’s because ‘they’re jealous’.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is that a dishwasher? Maybe it's considered vintage.

What I'm wondering is why there is a cupboard door missing? Missing doors and a banged up old dishwasher held together with gaffer tape. Isn't this apartment expensive? View attachment 2566764
have they moved? Surely this isn’t the $6500 a month place?

Reactions: 7

What I'm wondering is why there is a cupboard door missing? Missing doors and a banged up old dishwasher held together with gaffer tape. Isn't this apartment expensive? View attachment 2566764
Has she smashed another door off its hinges, like that bathroom door in the last place?

Reactions: 14
View attachment 2566265

Alice in 2023 - I was so sad when Ella was small bc she didn't look like me.

Also Alice in 2015 - I use a hashtag that leads people to this picture where I say Ella looks exactly like me. In 2015. When Ella was 5. and little. Don't forget Tone! Oh yeah, I'm a liar.
I’m sorry but “fraid he’s married” … this is a photo of a child. No normal person is looking at that and thinking anything other than the fact it’s a couple of cute kids.

Reactions: 16

It looks like a trash compactor. In photos of the apartment, the dishwasher is to the left of this (which is the far right corner of the room). But yes, a cupboard door is missing.

Reactions: 10
No one, absolutely NO ONE is stopping anyone in the street to tell them they look like their daughter. Not one person, not multiple people - NO ONE. it’s not a thing that happens. Yes Alice, we know you hate that your kids look like Ioan and you want to somehow stick it to him that Ella doesn’t (spoiler - she still looks like him) but these inane stories you dredge up from your wine-soaked brain are just so bleeping embarrassing

And buy your poor kid some clothes of her own. She’s dressed like my MIL who’s 77.
TBF I’ve had strangers tell my kid and I that we look like twins (I’m obviously the much older twin). We look ALOT alike. Ella does look a little like that old photo of her mom as a kid. She’s kind of a mix of both parents. Elsie is the spitting image of Ioan though. Both girls are beautiful IMO.

Reactions: 16
What on Earth is Bubba wearing? A blue butterfly coat?! Wtf. Let the dog have his dignity. I mean, I know she loves the symbolism but this is weird! Is it a dog coat? Expect to see Emma in a moth version.

IMG_1641.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm getting terry shields vibes from those photos ella is Gorgous but the shots don't have 14 year old joy vibes- they are leaning to adult / sultry which is kind of off to post to 10' of k's of Random's .

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.