Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lottielillie

As someone who’s father doesn’t care to see them, and hasn’t for 10 years (I’m 25 now), I just can’t fathom how Alice can willingly destroy the bonds between a father who actually wants to see his children and his kids who are going to lose valuable time and be riddled with mental health issues as a result. Thanks for sharing the blueprint on how not to raise your kids during a divorce malice x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Inevitably, we will all go through awful things in our lives, no one escapes. From the death of someone we can’t imagine being without, divorce, betrayal, job/home loss, illness, assault.

We cannot control most of what happens to us however we can control how we choose to react and handle it. That doesn’t mean we can’t be sad, angry, irrational for brief moments. But we compose ourselves, look at the things we are grateful for in life and keep moving.

I wish Alice would take note. If only for her children’s sake.
It’s questionable how much someone like Alice can behave any differently. I just don’t think she has the ability to operate outside a limited set of behaviours. She lovebombs and lies to get people onside. She rage at anyone who doesn’t play her game. There’s every indication this is all she has ever done. She is essentially feral with enough low cunning to try to pretend to human but even that is limited.

Let’s face it she isn’t someone from a poor or deprived background who never had a chance. She had two professional parents. She had access to world class education. She has been financially supported all her adult life. She has access to world class health care. She has had top class legal advice and support. Ioan did not rush to court with accusing her of abuse and coercion. She was given chance and opportunity.

Anyone stupid enough to help her isn’t just facing a zero sum gain they are actively inviting chaos and harm into their life.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Nixlondon

VIP Member
I just can't get over Alice's scorched earth approach. She has a prenup.
There is a court limit over child support payments. The more she denigrates him, the less he is likely to find work. He was a D list before she started all this, and now he is even lower down the pecking order with casting agents, and Reunion was a complete failure. If she wants custody she has to prove she can provide a stable home for her girls, financially, emotionally and physically. She has said she can't survive on the spousal and child support being proposed. So why is she not working. There are masses and masses of Vampire Diaries conferences and conventions. She has only attended one - and left early, apparently after being upset she couldn't get back to her children (in her own words). But she hasn't been accepted for any others. This says the following: either 1. the conferences don't want her and won't hire her 2. she hasn't tried to find work with conferences.
Either way, she knows she has rent coming up, but has not, over the 3 years since the marriage broke up, tried to re-train as far as we know. She could have retrained as an Estate Agent or a foreign language teacher (which would not have taken much time due to her existing degree). She has used the SAG strike publicly as a reason why she can't work (see Mrs Hilfiger post), but was able to work during the strike on conferences. Yet hasn't signed up for any further conferences. She says she will be out of money and the children will be homeless by Christmas, which is INCREDIBLY problematic for the children's future schooling and emotional and physical stability.
She doesn't understand she can no longer be the victim. Her ability to look after herself and her children is SOLELY on her as primary custodian, taking into account the amount of spousal and child support she is entitled to, and what she has overspent against what the prenup set out. She is an adult, who is responsible for her children while she will not allow them access to their father. She can't argue victim. She needs to show she CAN look after her children. If she can't, they will be moved from her custody. Simple.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Alice has obviously been violating one or more of the court orders (anti-disparagement certainly, and possibly more).
Yep - there's no way she hasn't violated these and Dupee, the GAL and or the therapists/IG found out. The only question is - how big did the smartest person in the room fuck up?
  • Respondent shall be responsible to take the minor child to and to pick the minor child up from her therapy sessions, or to arrange for a third party to do so.
I wonder how many 'sick child' incidents there were?
  • Karin Manger shall have the right to communicate with Respondent and Respondent shall have sessions with Karin Manger, with or without the minor children, as part of the therapy if Karin Manger requests same.
LOL I hope this happened. Sounds like Karin knows what AE has been up to and told/will tell AE.
  • Neither party shall make derogatory remarks about or disparage the other party, either directly or indirectly, to or within the hearing of the minor children or either of them, or make derogatory remarks about or disparage the other party in a manner which is within the view of the minor children or either of them, nor allow any third party to do so.
LMAO this will happen at least once a day an hour.
  • Each party is prohibited from showing the minor children any of the communications on OFW. Each party is prohibited from communicating with the minor children about any of the communications on OFW.
Sure Jan..
  • Neither party shall discuss this proceeding with or within the hearing of the minor children. This includes that neither party shall express to either minor child or within the hearing of either minor child his or her views of the Court's orders or whether it is appropriate for the minor children to be in therapy.
It's obvious AE has told the kids that therapy is a waste of money that should be spent on more eBay tat and takeouts and that the therapists are spies who are trying to make AE look mad - like that ship hasn't sailed.
  • Messages shall be brief, peaceful and child focused, and there shall not be an excessive number of messages sent per day.
When AE is quiet online you can be sure she's raising hell elsewhere. Anyway, they're all on to her. Sweet, as Cartman would say. M'kay!

• Heart
  • Wow

Loveu2

VIP Member
With whom, the court, custody evaluator, therapist? I know she's not having a didifficult time with Ioan, he is no contact with her.

Screenshot_20231111_201047_Instagram.jpg

---
Alice hates jealousy amongst women. Except on days that end with y.

Screenshot_20231111_201127_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Ametrine

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Ice Cream Enthusiast with slight amendments from @Fed Up and @Ally Pally!

@Ice Cream Enthusiast, you are in our thoughts regarding your brother 💜

Recap
  • Following on from the last thread where Alice posted a “woe is me/everything said about me is lies” DVRO-breaking post to Instagram, the Daily Mail comments on the article they wrote about it are not in her favour.
  • Alice posted the girls’ Halloween costumes to Instagram.
  • Alice love bombed her friends, including Celia Walden and Mrs Tommy Hilfiger, by commenting on their Instagram posts. But she can’t help herself, and has to also say how awful her situation is as she has no child/spousal support/will be homeless soon.
  • Alice then seemed to unfollow Celia on Instagram. We theorised that they fell out as Alice’s attempt at grifting didn’t work.
  • This post has to be seen to be believed, my words cannot do it justice.
  • Alice’s latest Twitter sock, which she put on private coincidentally at the same time the evaluator Dr Dupee must have started, went public briefly. It contains screenshots from these threads from 2021. We don’t think this is the smoking gun Alice thinks it is. And then the account went back to being on private again.
  • Ioan and Bianca were photographed with Roma Downey to promote her new book

Please add anything that I’ve missed out!

• Heart
  • Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
Surprise surprise "they're going after my kids now"
Nobody is going after your kids you loser.
Stop pretending to be a victim.
You're the perpetrator.
Everyone knows this.

• Heart

AnneinHever

VIP Member
It will impact on ALL of their relationships, particularly with boyfriends/partners etc and their own children if they have them. She's really fucked them up.
She has made these children believe their father abandoned them. Has she ever spent a minute thinking about the damage this will do to her kids? People spend years in therapy dealing with abandonment issues and she is enforcing them on her own daughters without it even being remotely true. She is actively traumatizing these kids for her own gain.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I'm surprised that Alice hasn't posted how relieved she is that she's no longer constrained by the actors strike and is chomping at the bit to get back to work 💅🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Now that the strike is over, Alice has a chance to show how popular and beloved and well known she is. Surely Hollywood is CLAMOURING for her return to the silver screen. She must be so happy it is now 'her time', as she has always wished for. There is no way she will be facing eviction now 🥴

• Haha

SGE32

Inevitably, we will all go through awful things in our lives, no one escapes. From the death of someone we can’t imagine being without, divorce, betrayal, job/home loss, illness, assault.

We cannot control most of what happens to us however we can control how we choose to react and handle it. That doesn’t mean we can’t be sad, angry, irrational for brief moments. But we compose ourselves, look at the things we are grateful for in life and keep moving.

I wish Alice would take note. If only for her children’s sake.

• Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
So it sounds like this has been filed so that an application can be made to enforce it/impose sanctions then, no? Otherwise why bother to file this?
That's what I'm thinking the strategy is. Alice has obviously been violating one or more of the court orders (anti-disparagement certainly, and possibly more).

Reactions: 46

AnneinHever

VIP Member
I haven't been keeping up. Has AE taken acting roles now that the SAG/AFTRA is over? Found a job? Extended the lease for the unaffordable apartment in BH? Moved? I recall something about being without food or shelter soon. Then the strike ended. Good news!

I'm sure at this point she's taken meaningful steps to secure employment to help support the girls and ensure they have appropriate housing, no? It has been years since they separated and they are no longer married. I can't imagine she hasn't let Gloria go as her annual salary must be more than she herself makes in many years combined, yes? Well, perhaps just using her occasionally as the part-time nanny when she's working those acting gigs on location or busy in an office every day and they need after school care? It makes sense if she's working hard. I get it.

I mean what woman needs a nanny for girls that age when she's home all day herself? No, that's just silly and financially reckless. She wouldn't do that.

Right?

I'm excited for her! Working hard is so good for the soul and that rent, well, it won't pay itself.

MOO
Let Gloria go? Find employment? How dare you! Don’t you know Alice is a single mum, abandoned by everyone, tortured by the insensitive bogan, and bed bound due to a number of very rare and undiagnosed diseases? How very dare you suggest such things! You must be Bianca. Or Bianca’s mum. Or sister. Oh no! You’re Gill!

• Haha

Ametrine

VIP Member
I thought this lie below from Alice was ridiculous as it's so easily disproven.

All you have to do is take a look through the PDF of social media postings made by Alice that @welp put together.

And imagine writing about yourself in the third person and pretending that you aren't Alice Evans, but are following her on Instagram... how many people could write so shamelessly about themselves in the third person?

"Ametrine is a bombshell. She is energetic, loud, forgetful and yes... loving". Fuck me, I'm embarrassed. I've embarrassed myself.

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 11.43.55.png

Acrobat

This one also shows Alice referring to Bianca as "it":

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 11.44.18.png

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 11.44.40.png

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 11.45.01.png

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 11.45.18.png

Accountant

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 11.45.43.png

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 11.46.01.png

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 11.46.19.png

• Angry
  • Sick

NarcRage

VIP Member
Please keep giving those screenshots to Dr D and explain how a sister of a friend of your ex husband's girlfriend posting in defence of her sister a handful of times over two years ago (and who was kicked off this site) is equivalent to your abuse of your own children and therefore makes Ioan an unfit parent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45