Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Ice Cream Enthusiast with slight amendments from @Fed Up and @Ally Pally!

@Ice Cream Enthusiast, you are in our thoughts regarding your brother šŸ’œ

Recap
  • Following on from the last thread where Alice posted a ā€œwoe is me/everything said about me is liesā€ DVRO-breaking post to Instagram, the Daily Mail comments on the article they wrote about it are not in her favour.
  • Alice posted the girlsā€™ Halloween costumes to Instagram.
  • Alice love bombed her friends, including Celia Walden and Mrs Tommy Hilfiger, by commenting on their Instagram posts. But she canā€™t help herself, and has to also say how awful her situation is as she has no child/spousal support/will be homeless soon.
  • Alice then seemed to unfollow Celia on Instagram. We theorised that they fell out as Aliceā€™s attempt at grifting didnā€™t work.
  • This post has to be seen to be believed, my words cannot do it justice.
  • Aliceā€™s latest Twitter sock, which she put on private coincidentally at the same time the evaluator Dr Dupee must have started, went public briefly. It contains screenshots from these threads from 2021. We donā€™t think this is the smoking gun Alice thinks it is. And then the account went back to being on private again.
  • Ioan and Bianca were photographed with Roma Downey to promote her new book

Please add anything that Iā€™ve missed out!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Congratulations on the title thread, its a cracker and fits the current situation perfectly šŸŽŠšŸ‘šŸ»
@CookieMonsta , not my birthday, I was just having a bit of a "daft" moment on the previous thread (wasn't the first and defo won't be the last šŸ¤£) hence the funny comment to get my tit together šŸ¤£

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
@Ametrine I love it when you make a new thread itā€™s always such a perfect cut on the highlights..šŸ’• Congrats to @Ice Cream Enthusiast and her team of producers on the new tittle. I think quite a few of us have been a little too overrun by life to keep up with the thread but luckily Alice seems to have been offline trying to make an impression on Dupee with a semblance of a normal life with her girls.
It will be interesting to see how long she can keep it up before sheā€™s raging again.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Congratulations on the title thread, its a cracker and fits the current situation perfectly šŸŽŠšŸ‘šŸ»
@CookieMonsta , not my birthday, I was just having a bit of a "daft" moment on the previous thread (wasn't the first and defo won't be the last šŸ¤£) hence the funny comment to get my tit together šŸ¤£
@CookieMonsta well done you made me laugh my head off (actually really, like I truly did not like Alice pretends with Celia) so well done! ā¤
---
Oh thatā€™s annoying! I poured a glass of wine for high jink style table dancing to read everyoneā€™s replies to this new thread and there arenā€™t any!

Well I raise a toast to Ice cream et all for title and Ametrine for excellent re-cap and starting it! Cheers lads!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Absolutely awesome recap @Ametrine šŸ’• So, mAlice is on private again. Itā€™s a bit like the Hokey Cokey isnā€™t itā€¦.you put your one sock in, your one sock out, in out, in out you shake it all aboutā€¦ahem ..Iā€™ll see myself out šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I thought this lie below from Alice was ridiculous as it's so easily disproven.

All you have to do is take a look through the PDF of social media postings made by Alice that @welp put together.

And imagine writing about yourself in the third person and pretending that you aren't Alice Evans, but are following her on Instagram... how many people could write so shamelessly about themselves in the third person?

"Ametrine is a bombshell. She is energetic, loud, forgetful and yes... loving". duck me, I'm embarrassed. I've embarrassed myself.

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 11.43.55.png

Acrobat

This one also shows Alice referring to Bianca as "it":

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 11.44.18.png

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 11.44.40.png

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 11.45.01.png

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 11.45.18.png

Accountant

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 11.45.43.png

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 11.46.01.png

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 11.46.19.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Here is something I thought about the other day since Team Alice is stuck firmly in 2021 I was thinking about a common 2021 topic:

One of the most common excuses for Alice's relentless abuse on him (despite most of it happening before it anyway) is the idea that it's very obvious that Ioan and Bianca had an affair and that he gaslighted her while always knowing that he was going to leave her (which by a total coincidence just happened to be at the same time as Alice threatening divorce herself). The proof they always cite is that no one would commit this much after a few months of dating (not even true nowadays, but anyway). It is often also supported by Alice's claim that their version is that they just bumped into each other, which is a Alice invention, Ioan and Bianca never claimed this. the things Bianca revealed made it very obvious that they met on Harrow, became friends, stayed in touch, developed feelings and he flew her in.

Here is the thing though, out of the following two scenarios what is more likely to be true?

A) you become friends, stay in touch partly for work, when your marriage starts going south (seemingly even physical violent) you become interested, optionally you may express it on your short trip back (perhaps even physically), then you end your marriage, you give it a proper go over a long distance relationship, it seems that something is there, a few months into long distance dating you arrange to fly them in and if all goes well also move in together months later

B) You have a full blown affair, but you dont seperate from your wife, you dont even take the bait the two times your wife expresses to divorce herself (lmao), it takes you 10 months to move out. more than a year goes by since you had last physical contact with your affair (note that said couple is in the "cant take hands off each other" phase). In fact your affair seemingly entered into a different relationship even! yes, travelling to her country was tough at the time, but travelling out very doable, yet she opted not to. Despite having your own apartment and very infrequent visit from your kids and enough friends of your affair around to take her in if need be. Then you go work in a different country and only after two months you invite your affair over. After this you move together.

A) is far more likely. And I believe Alice also knows this because she invented that Bianca was living at Ioan's place from the start because that would make B) realistic enough, but obviously Bianca's IG disproved this. The whole idea that they are too overcommitted for such a short relationship is very flawed since their version is way too undercommitted for a affair that supposedly lasted 1-2 years before this

Obviously not saying that A) is completely correct, I am actually in the affair camp (and I'm also in the "both had them" camp), but just pointing out how severly flawed their excuses are. not like abuse should ever be excused in the first place. but damn, they even have the black on white proof thanks to the recoeding that clearly regardless which version is true Bianca didnt broke this marriage, it was firmly broken. How hard can this be to understand?

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
I don't understand why ALice keeps going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about how IG and BW met.

It
doesn't
matter

• Heart
Reactions: 60
And imagine writing about yourself in the third person and pretending that you aren't Alice Evans, but are following her on Instagram... how many people could write so shamelessly about themselves in the third person?

"Ametrine is a bombshell. She is energetic, loud, forgetful and yes... loving". duck me, I'm embarrassed. I've embarrassed myself.
Alice has no fear of embarrassing herself.
She compliments herself often. After the car park video, I dont know how anyone would see her as warm, kind, or nice.
And, the kids will leave. They will see her for exactly the person she is.

Screenshot_20231106_232331_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It looks like the actor's strike is over as of midnight (12:01 am) November 9 (tonight in the USA).

Alice will be able to work freely to put food on the table and pay for her exorbitant rent and eBay purchases.

Instapost incoming soon with tags to Celia and anyone else trapped in her exhausting gravitational pull.

Who am I kidding. Dear Abby will be back by the weekend with like 600 more posts. Carry on Alice

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Here is something I thought about the other day since Team Alice is stuck firmly in 2021 I was thinking about a common 2021 topic:

One of the most common excuses for Alice's relentless abuse on him (despite most of it happening before it anyway) is the idea that it's very obvious that Ioan and Bianca had an affair and that he gaslighted her while always knowing that he was going to leave her (which by a total coincidence just happened to be at the same time as Alice threatening divorce herself). The proof they always cite is that no one would commit this much after a few months of dating (not even true nowadays, but anyway). It is often also supported by Alice's claim that their version is that they just bumped into each other, which is a Alice invention, Ioan and Bianca never claimed this. the things Bianca revealed made it very obvious that they met on Harrow, became friends, stayed in touch, developed feelings and he flew her in.

Here is the thing though, out of the following two scenarios what is more likely to be true?

A) you become friends, stay in touch partly for work, when your marriage starts going south (seemingly even physical violent) you become interested, optionally you may express it on your short trip back (perhaps even physically), then you end your marriage, you give it a proper go over a long distance relationship, it seems that something is there, a few months into long distance dating you arrange to fly them in and if all goes well also move in together months later

B) You have a full blown affair, but you dont seperate from your wife, you dont even take the bait the two times your wife expresses to divorce herself (lmao), it takes you 10 months to move out. more than a year goes by since you had last physical contact with your affair (note that said couple is in the "cant take hands off each other" phase). In fact your affair seemingly entered into a different relationship even! yes, travelling to her country was tough at the time, but travelling out very doable, yet she opted not to. Despite having your own apartment and very infrequent visit from your kids and enough friends of your affair around to take her in if need be. Then you go work in a different country and only after two months you invite your affair over. After this you move together.

A) is far more likely. And I believe Alice also knows this because she invented that Bianca was living at Ioan's place from the start because that would make B) realistic enough, but obviously Bianca's IG disproved this. The whole idea that they are too overcommitted for such a short relationship is very flawed since their version is way too undercommitted for a affair that supposedly lasted 1-2 years before this

Obviously not saying that A) is completely correct, I am actually in the affair camp (and I'm also in the "both had them" camp), but just pointing out how severly flawed their excuses are. not like abuse should ever be excused in the first place. but damn, they even have the black on white proof thanks to the recoeding that clearly regardless which version is true Bianca didnt broke this marriage, it was firmly broken. How hard can this be to understand?
Mr. IHH and I got married after a short relationship! šŸ¤£ And we are still married . ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Alice has no fear of embarrassing herself.
She compliments herself often. After the car park video, I dont know how anyone would see her as warm, kind, or nice.
And, the kids will leave. They will see her for exactly the person she is.

View attachment 2560491
"Warmest, kindest, nicest person I know" would indicate that DearAbby, who claims to NOT be Alice (got that?), knows Alice on a personal level.

Which makes all her DVRO-breaking posts abuse by proxy, surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I don't understand why ALice keeps going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about how IG and BW met.

It
doesn't
matter
Because sheā€™s a broken record stuck in a hell of her own making.

Reactions: 19
Mr. IHH and I got married after a short relationship! šŸ¤£ And we are still married . ā¤
Me too. My husband and I had our first date in Nov, we got married in Feb. We've been married almost 12 years now. It happens.
I think after you've had a really bad marriage, you know exactly what you want in the next spouse.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She didn't exactly ask him back. But she try to blackmail him go back to her with fake stories to ruin his reputation.
She also suggested he move onto the garage, just to keep up appearances.
She really underestimated his desire to leave.

Screenshot_20231106_230808_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
"Warmest, kindest, nicest person I know" would indicate that DearAbby, who claims to NOT be Alice (got that?), knows Alice on a personal level.

Which makes all her DVRO-breaking posts abuse by proxy, surely?
Sheā€™s also claimed (as has Alice) that they donā€™t know each other. Youā€™d think that would be an easy to prove one way or the other. It canā€™t be both.

Reactions: 25
Sheā€™s also claimed (as has Alice) that they donā€™t know each other. Youā€™d think that would be an easy to prove one way or the other. It canā€™t be both.
This is Alice, of course it can be both. She doesn't care aboyt the truth or factual details. After the Bianca reveal, she claimed that she and Ioan were very much together and Bianca was a home-wrecker. She also claimed that Ioan had been telling her for 2 years that she was a terrible person and he didn't want to have sex with her.
(Old posts from wiki)
Screenshot_20231108_204523_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231108_204641_Gallery.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.