Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no, I just remember it, although it wasnt a Ringer blind, it was a blind on two actors with families and great past success but misfortune recently (fits to both, even if her success was significantly bigger) starring in a new network show together. Most believed it was about "Up all Night" iirc (Will Arnett and his wife also divorced not long after this), but I think Ringer was the second most common guess. Don't want to start unwanted rumours of course, but she and Ioan were openly very friendly to each other which supported this. If they didnt had an affair they at least had a great friendship, so in any case it's pretty icky what Alice has been doing.

PS: It's also very different to the Vampire Diaries blind where it's blatantly clear that it's about Alice and the only question is really if it's true (I believe @Nixlondon confirmed this via a second source though)

I was thinking you mean Manhattan beach in Brooklyn lol, forget it then. Yes, it is that, but Bianca appears to be often there (at Hermosa Beach next to it especially)

it's also funny how this article completely contradicts Alice's own idea that two actors cant work at the same time (granted, Ringer was in LA, but as said many times nannies can cover, or you alternate)
Interesting… thank you.

Reactions: 3
I know it's early, but thread title suggestion (joint from me and @priusrat):

Roses are red, violets are blue, my tits are akimbo, and buttocks asquew
🎶 (nearly) Christmas time, Alice is necking wine, tits akimbo and buttocks asquew 🎶

😅 Just kidding yours is better but I've had Christmas music playing today per my weans instruction to "get into the spirit". Alice doesn't need any help with that! 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know it's early, but thread title suggestion (joint from me and @priusrat):

Roses are red, violets are blue, my tits are akimbo, and buttocks asquew
😭

I’m currently parked up trying to regain my composure so I can go and collect Alun’s future step kids from School.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
the window I assumed at first was not her own picture because I found almost the same on FB. However, I now see angle and shadow differs, so it's likely her own. Said facebook user tagged the location under LA.
I think it's a video of Manhattan beach taken from Manhattan beach pier. You can see the lights along the pier and the volleyball courts next to the pier. The mural is posted several times by various people and tagged as Manhattan beach.
It's Manhattan Beach. Do a google maps search of 1015 Manhattan Ave and look at the side of the building in the alley leading to the beach.

Reactions: 5
So are we going with coincidence that Bianca was in Manhattan beach on a Monday, the same area as Dr D’s office, the same weekend Alice was kicking off on instagram…or do we think there is a connection? Dr Dupee will be interviewing Bianca at some point, no doubt

Reactions: 18
Alice has such a dreary, arid life. I can’t imagine taking so little interest in anything outside a microscopic world in which revenge reigns supreme, the same old ‘slights’ and themes are endlessly rehashed: ‘Bianca’ this, ‘but my husband’ that.
That's the life AE wants for herself, believe it or not. I couldn't care less about her poor choices but she is dragging down the kids with her and the crappy system in CA has enabled that. I hope that Dupee recommends that the kids be removed from AE - it will serve her right and while it will be difficult short-term, long-term it will be better for the kids.

IG has the money for boarding school as he has the house sale money - that would be the best place for them imo. AE can live with Tone in a council flat for all I care. duck her.

Reactions: 24
So are we going with coincidence that Bianca was in Manhattan beach on a Monday, the same area as Dr D’s office, the same weekend Alice was kicking off on instagram…or do we think there is a connection? Dr Dupee will be interviewing Bianca at some point, no doubt
Don't hate me, but I've been skimming. I think I missed the last thread completely. I didn't realize Dr D was in Manhattan Beach until I read your post, and just googled her address. Her office is a block or two away from this mural. Maybe Bianca was doing some exploring while Ioan was meeting with the doctor?

• Wow
Reactions: 41
I'm not sure Bianca needs to meet Dupee.

The custody will go to Alice or Ioan not Bianca. And as the judge pointed out to Ella, her Dad can date who he wants and the court doesn't need to approve.

Reactions: 11
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

The custody will go to Alice or Ioan not Bianca. And as the judge pointed out to Ella, her Dad can date who he wants and the court doesn't need to approve.
I can’t remember where we got the info but I’m pretty sure Bianca qualifies to be interviewed

Reactions: 10
The new fantastic 4 movie cast is going to be announced next week. I just read on Twitter X that Ioan has signed up to be Reed Richards. Wishful thinking methinks!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

She will be certainly interviewed/reviewed because the evaluator will have to give recommendations that range betweeen Ioan getting full custody to little visitation and in some scenarios Bianca will be in contact with the kids, so she is a significant factor for the evaluator here. So she will have to judge whether that is in the best interest of the children. Obviously Bianca will pass this with flying colours, but she has to go through this anyway (specially since no doubt the other side will claim that she is a danger). The issue will be more on the childrens side here given that their mother imposed a Bianca trauma on them.

The new fantastic 4 movie cast is going to be announced next week. I just read on Twitter X that Ioan has signed up to be Reed Richards. Wishful thinking methinks!
lol, every actor of the universe has been suggested.

there is a chance that he could get a cameo in one of the multiverse plots, but that's about it.

funny enough, accent aside, Ioan is probably tailormade for this role. It fits perfectly to his slight overacting smart ass characters he has been portraying over the years.

Reactions: 21
in some scenarios Bianca will be in contact with the kids, so she is a significant factor for the evaluator here.
Isn't the other factor, the way AE abused BW both online and via her proxy Ella in person? That doesn't suggest to me that AE is a well-balanced mother looking out for her kids' best interests, does it?

I imagine B will be asked about what happened on the 'sleepover' as it's crucial information about how damaged both kids are after being in AE's custody 24/7. Alice wasn't there but no doubt said, "Ella was abused by Bianca. I believe the child." AE will have seen the full, unedited video that she told Ella to take that day too as 'evidence of abuse'. I hope Dupee gets to see the whole video.

Reactions: 13
I hope Dupee takes a look at this. It's from nearly 2 years ago but nothing has changed. She basically says that IG doesn't love his kids here. That's her excuse for withholding them. The drunken bleep has not moved on an inch but doesn't post videos any more as they are too incriminating.

Why does she think sharing custody is anyone trying to take the kids away? I don’t understand this line of thinking at all. They’re also his. Of course he wants to be with them. But he asked for shared custody. 50/50. Which is fair. Yes, it sucks that divorce happens and you have to figure out how to make a schedule work. But it’s absolutely normal for a - by all reports - loving and involved father to want to spend time with his children. He never suggested taking them away in any filing I saw.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Why does she think sharing custody is anyone trying to take the kids away?
Because AE is acting like a two year old with her favourite toys (the kids). No one else is allowed have them. The fact that she's pissed as a fart here and posts it anyway? She probably thought she was hiding it really well. 🥴
---
Trying to sniff out some money
Or is she trying to get celebs to vouch that she's a brilliant mom for Dupee? Will Celia, Gloria and Mrs Hilfiger lie for her? She's really grasping at straws with SMG though.

Reactions: 14
I think it's a video of Manhattan beach taken from Manhattan beach pier. You can see the lights along the pier and the volleyball courts next to the pier. The mural is posted several times by various people and tagged as Manhattan beach.
A visit to Dr Dupee's office or just a day out?
It’s definitely Manhattan beach. I have a video taken from the same spot.

Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has been shared already (and always sorry to share a Daily Fail link in general), but I knew absolutely nothing about IG and SMG acting together in Ringer and while googling it, this came up. It flies so much in the face of the warped take on things AE has tried to present as him being an absent, detached father and her being an absolute constant in his absence. It’s also sad to read and know how much she has poisoned his relationship with Ella now.

Thanks for sharing! I'd not read that before. I thought this was interesting:

"‘It’s quite a traumatic thing for Alice to have to leave Ella to go to work,’ he says."

Screenshot 2023-11-14 at 16.50.31.png

Alice loves to use the words "traumatic/traumatised". I wonder if this was her influence rubbing onto Ioan? If she'd said many times to him, "It's TRAUMATIC I have to go and work, my poor baby will be TRAUMATISED to be away from me for SO long!".

I'm not a parent so I can't speak from my experience, but is leaving your two-year-old for a few days with the other parent to go and film what many actors would deem a good opportunity really "traumatic"? If a parent was working abroad, or going to be months away at sea/serving in the army abroad - yes, then that's traumatic as they're going to be away from their child for a while. But not when they're just a few hours' away on a plane and due back home soon, and the other parent is looking after them.

IMO a well-adjusted mother would have looked at this as a chance to work on something which was good for her career, and a chance to have a brief break from the effort of motherhood. And for an opportunity for the father to spend time alone bonding with the child.

And why was Ioan "terrified" at telling Alice Ella was in hospital? Was he terrified of her reaction? That she'd react in a completely disproportional manner and would start wailing and screaming down the phone? Or that she'd blame him somehow, and would scream and shout at him, calling him a useless parent?

This reminds me of the infamous engagement story that Ioan told on that chat show, where everyone could see the red flags in Alice's behaviour but him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Because AE is acting like a two year old with her favourite toys (the kids). No one else is allowed have them. The fact that she's pissed as a fart here and posts it anyway? She probably thought she was hiding it really well. 🥴
---

Or is she trying to get celebs to vouch that she's a brilliant mom for Dupee? Will Celia, Gloria and Mrs Hilfiger lie for her? She's really grasping at straws with SMG though.
That’s what I was thinking. She needs character witnesses.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.