Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"We aRE so HaPPy" said nobody in the history of the world who actually genuinely was. Same for someone stopping to ask if she and Ella were mother and daughter - who the hell else would they be? (Rancid fishwife and young carer?) Also, the alcohol must be affecting her brain given she already used the crappy "but make it fashion" caption on the tellytubby Halloween outfit photo (and that wasn't fashionable either). Poor Elsie, being permanently overlooked because her horrid mother doesn't think she's "amazing" simply for being herself. Or is it because unlike her food-throwing, mouthy mini me Ella, Elsie serves Alice no purpose? But don't worry Alice, as long as you're all sO HaPPy...

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I imagine that Alice fills Elsie's head with the story about when Ioan wanted to stop with the IVF. Probably along the lines of how her father didn't want her and Alice fought to have her. She's such a witch.

Old text from wiki.

View attachment 2566274
I love dogs but lumping a child into the same category as a dog is a little much for me.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I don’t usually venture into this thread 😂 I’ve just seen her IG post so come for a nosy. Thanks Alice I’ll keep reading here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I prefer Elsie’s style, it’s trendy & perfect for her age. I’m not sure anyone under 40 would step outside in the clothes Ella is wearing but she probably doesn’t have much choice with her mum broke & buying her junk on eBay & sharing her old hoarded clothes that no longer fit.
I like the jeans and flat pumps on Ella, they do look kinda cool it’s the frumpy top that spoils it. A slouchy white vest top, maybe a leather jacket and hair in messy bun would have been really chic in a teen way.

And 10 years old is not vintage. I have things from 35 years ago from Topshop, Oasis, MissSrlfridge. That’s vintage.

I had hopes of having daughter’s who’d love my old tit but in reality they think it’s just old tit 🙄
---
I don’t usually venture into this thread 😂 I’ve just seen her IG post so come for a nosy. Thanks Alice I’ll keep reading here
Welcome aboard! Read the Wiki (top of page) it’s wild, funny and eye opening 🤓
---
I LOVE LOVE LOVE we are living rent free in her head 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
‘Were happy’- is the smartest woman in the room saying it as past tense or simply got it wrong. I’d never be that dick pointing it out but ya know Alice likes grammar and punctuation to be perfect 😍

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Friendly message, Alice: if you're expecting to be flat broke by Christmas (per Instagram): sell the Chanel flats.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Someone has put in the comment ‘looks like fun at the Evans’. What a crappy, backhanded and incorrect thing to say. Even Alice is still Grufford!

Reactions: 7
I think it interesting that some videos of Alice are being withdrawn due to Google - I assume this is right to remain forgotten. I think Alice is trying to clean up her tit. One of the most problematic videos she has ever posted was her rant on You Tube, where she went from dry eyed crying to viciously spitting out "And change your name". The lies that he has not been with his girls for more than '2 days'. Moving into how he 'scares the tit out of her'. There is no clearer real time evidence of a narcissistic rage in real time than that video. The poor victim start, the progression into 'devastated' emotions (but without any actual tears) and then the immediate switch into aggression. There is no psychological professional who will ever view that video and go 'Oh yes, clearly an abused person', they will go 'Woo red flags EVERYWHERE and clearly a person who is trying to manipulate the events, and has a very limited control over their aggressiveness'. Does anyone have a hard copy of this video? I think it should be put on the Wiki before it disappears.

I had never seen this. I am speechless. I would be mortified if I were her.

Reactions: 16
At least A didn’t claim people stopped them and say, wow are you sisters or identical twins? 👯

Elsie is so sweet and genuine. Ella is just posing every opportunity she gets. A typically annoying teenager but strongly encouraged by her mother. At some point Ella is going take that attitude and show her mother the middle finger. She is on side now but is going to be the boss in a few years.

I hope IG doesn’t watch the dry ice one with the sound up. That woman’s laugh would give him PTSD. I miss her whacky videos. The hooded hairdryer one for instance.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Hopefully Dr Dupee sees the latest post about being left alone soon because they are SO happy. Own goal once again Alice (do you never learn ffs), the children are allowed to be happy with both parents, it’s you who is isolating the children from their other parent, and making it so obvious that’s what you are doing. Her brain has truly been affected by all the drinking given she doesn’t see this.

Reactions: 25
No one, absolutely NO ONE is stopping anyone in the street to tell them they look like their daughter. Not one person, not multiple people - NO ONE. it’s not a thing that happens. Yes Alice, we know you hate that your kids look like Ioan and you want to somehow stick it to him that Ella doesn’t (spoiler - she still looks like him) but these inane stories you dredge up from your wine-soaked brain are just so bleeping embarrassing

And buy your poor kid some clothes of her own. She’s dressed like my MIL who’s 77.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
No one, absolutely NO ONE is stopping anyone in the street to tell them they look like their daughter. Not one person, not multiple people - NO ONE. it’s not a thing that happens. Yes Alice, we know you hate that your kids look like Ioan and you want to somehow stick it to him that Ella doesn’t (spoiler - she still looks like him) but these inane stories you dredge up from your wine-soaked brain are just so bleeping embarrassing

And buy your poor kid some clothes of her own. She’s dressed like my MIL who’s 77.
When you see a middle aged woman and a young woman you will assume it's mother and daughter, but you will only ask if you start a random convo for other reasons, no one stops any stranger on any street of the world just to point this out, you need to be an insane creep for this (I guess it's sort of normal when you are all in some waiting area and somebody tries to start a convo out of boredom by asking "is that your daughter?", but again, you will always assume this if you see a middle aged woman and a young woman, no matter if they look similar, when I take my nephews out people arent even asking, they straight up refer to them as my sons although we dont look similar in any way). Honestly shocked that her made up story was not about how people think they are sisters given that Ella looks much older than she is. although in reality this aspect only just puts Alice out of grandma range visually this way and saves her from people "stopping" her to say that her granddaughter looks like a model.

Ella looks 1:1 like Ioan in his age (it's actually the opposite of what Alice is claiming: Ella looked more like Alice when she was younger). It must hurt Alice's ego badly that she managed to turn Ella character-wise in some aspects into her mini-me, even managed her to continue her abuse on Ioan by proxy, had her drop the father's name without being even legally able to, and imposed her fashion on her as well, but her hands are tied on this specific aspect unlesss she spends big bucks on surgeries. A narc that has made it their life target to fully alienate their kids from their father (bar, obviously, the money) can't cope with this, hence why she is reaching out to strangers for approval.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
If they look so much alike, why would anyone need to ask if they are mother and daughter, surely that would be obvious?! Never happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Someone has put in the comment ‘looks like fun at the Evans’. What a crappy, backhanded and incorrect thing to say. Even Alice is still Grufford!
Quoting myself like an idiot but to clarify, Alice refuses to change her name. Whatever I guess her prerogative but to call the girls ‘Evans’ is disgraceful.

Reactions: 9
I don't like her statement about the girls absolutely, definitely not being "jealous" of one another. What a weird thing to say umprompted. Is Elsie noticing that she's being treated differently, and starting to be vocal about it? Is she wondering why she isn't being given any new or "vintage" clothes? Maybe she's not quite as compliant as Ella?
As for having dry ice to "play with"...ffs, you lazy-arsed bint. Take your kids out to the park to feed the birds, or to the beach, or the cinema. I used to bring dry ice home from work and put it in my kid's drink, told him it was "magic"...it was a 5 minute wonder, not the highlight of his week 🙄 (we used to receive pharmacy drugs packed in dry ice. Bringing it home in a styrofoam box, on my lap, on the bus, was not pleasant...it's really, really cold! 😂)
And stop trying to make your daughter work to support your fat, feckless arse. Watch the documentary "Scouting for girls". Is that really what you want for your Golden Child? You are disgusting, and a horrible mother. Get a bleeping job and help to support your kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Goading posts about her kids and a tattle reference sound like bait to me. She wants people to make adverse comments about them. Probably has a new FM planted in here like Synders to stir it up. Then she can play victim on their behalf to get sympathy and support. As usual it will escalate and she will escalate and lose control until it is a standard Alice Shitshow.

She has own gaoled. The GAL won’t be happy with the sentiments and use of her children in public. Or the resulting shitshow which she will conclude Alice stirred up deliberately. This is what happens every time Alice does it. Alice knows it happens and complains about it happening. She could avoid it by not posting about her children and divorce openly. She has no right to do that to her children. She is prevented from criticising Ioan in public.

People need to be aware she is baiting and there is very likely to be plant in here waiting to stir.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
my narcissistic father gave me a earful for looking like a grandma
Well it's an average top. The way AE makes an announcement about it like it's the crown jewels lol "Ella is wearing a top from Zara - almost vintage - prob about 10 years old."

As for her new post LOL

AE: PS: hey tartlets - were SO happy and you are a sad group of hogs. Anyone who wants to find out what a loser is should check out Tattle.Life - honestly, you will need a shower!

She is implying we are happy if the kids are sad, like the bleeping liar she is. We notice that the kids don't look that happy, certainly not as happy as they were when they had their dad in their lives. She also tells us that the kids are ill with worry - I wonder why? Is that our fault too??

She really wants people to check out Tattle. hmmm I think that might include Dupee. She doesn't seem to realise that if you turn your life into a public shitshow, it's on you and people will notice and comment.
---
That buffalo is an idiot. She should encourage Ella to get involved in school sports. But then again, it will take Ella away from her coercive control and expose her to normal teenagers. The buffalo can't have those kids having lives of their own.
That's a good point. Ella could get free college if she was good at sports. Instead we get constant wailing about how IG "spent the kids college fund on lawyers" because he's a gullible fool from the mad bint who kept Ella from school for a year. Nothing at all to do with her being an obstructive barnacle or how it's his money to spend how he wants.
---
Poor Ella will never get the opportunity to shop for her own clothes. Not with the hoard of clothes stored in bins that Alice has stocked up.
Or the ugly second hand ebay stuff AE buys for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.