Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's obvious AE and Ella have googled emancipation of minors. Maybe that will be the next stunt they pull? In this case, Ella to emancipate herself from Ioan, not Mommy Dearest of course.. I hope that would involve IG not having to pay for her. That would only be fair.
---

Yep, it doesn't look like a natural nose. So she's had at least 2 nose jobs. She looks like a witch here too, but OP looks like a nice guy. Not well suited at all, even before OP went gay.
If she decides to emancipate herself, she's responsible for her own financial upkeep. No more child support payments to momma. But you also have to be living apart from your parents and show the court you have a reliable (legal) source of income. So maybe at least one person in that apartment is looking for gainful employment....

Reactions: 19
If she decides to emancipate herself, she's responsible for her own financial upkeep. No more child support payments to momma. But you also have to be living apart from your parents and show the court you have a reliable (legal) source of income. So maybe at least one person in that apartment is looking for gainful employment....
Yep I edited my response. There's no way Ella will want to be emancipated. I will bet that Ella will be working before AE ever does though.

Reactions: 9
I’m just in GP waiting for flu jab and the woman next to me is clearly on Tattle on her phone! I’m unsure of etiquette in this situation so I’m posting this and tilting my phone towards her. Chances are slim but if you are reading this and have a camel coloured Mac on look to your right- Hello Turd 👋 ❤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
First it’s Alice doesn’t work because she has to look after her infant teenage daughters (despite having nanny),then Alice doesn’t work because of strike…. Now it’s Alice doesn’t work because of court. Excuse after excuse. How does every other woman who gets divorced work? If there was ever a time to work now is it! Mounting legal fees and all eyes on your suitability to parent property would surely mean NOW IS WORK TIME.
Are phone sex lines still a thing?

Surely Al could do that when the girls are at school?

wouldn’t even have to get out of bed ABS she gets ‘attention’ - wins all round I’d have thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are phone sex lines still a thing?

Surely Al could do that when the girls are at school?

wouldn’t even have to get out of bed ABS she gets ‘attention’ - wins all round I’d have thought.
Drunk Alice would be an absolute turn off.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If anyone wants 1-1 time with Alun, he is a Welsh language tutor (@ReturningthePearls ;)). His Linkedin profile is quite impressive. AE poured scorn on him and Siwan saying they only had badly paying jobs. If only Alun was a failed owner of a Cash Converters or unemployed like the Evanses - now that would be impressive!!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has checked this out!

(We are 3rd degree connections so I'm probably going to have to deactivate my LinkedIn to resist temptation!)

1700077790884.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It is photoshopped, I see it now but it's part of a series of photos of them at their doorway with baby Ella. AE is a handsy, gangly octopus.

View attachment 2573299
Oh yeah, the photos in which she’s more interested in marking her property (Ioan) than in the baby.

Reactions: 23
Alice wants to try something different. Maybe she could try acting. She hasn't done any of that for years.
Oh, I don’t know: she’s been performing the role of her life over the past three years.
Shame that she’s so piss-poor at it.

Reactions: 14
I cannot for the life of me see a court allowing Ella's emancipation. Mental health issues, immature, no financial independence, symbiotic relationship with her mother. Alice has no idea what emancipation of a minor entails. She must realise that the evaluation is going to nail her ass so she is looking for other means of control.

Reactions: 18
Monkeys flinging tit alert. All 3 of her followers may be present. 🤭
Hooe they read the Wiki while you're here.

Screenshot_20231115_144901_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And why was Ioan "terrified" at telling Alice Ella was in hospital? Was he terrified of her reaction? That she'd react in a completely disproportional manner and would start wailing and screaming down the phone? Or that she'd blame him somehow, and would scream and shout at him, calling him a useless parent?
All of the above I think, especially the part about blaming him. I can actually visualise her reaction and I completely understand why Ioan would use the word terrified.

Reactions: 16
I’m just in GP waiting for flu jab and the woman next to me is clearly on Tattle on her phone! I’m unsure of etiquette in this situation so I’m posting this and tilting my phone towards her. Chances are slim but if you are reading this and have a camel coloured Mac on look to your right- Hello Turd 👋 ❤
Sitrep, please!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.