Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine that Alice fills Elsie's head with the story about when Ioan wanted to stop with the IVF. Probably along the lines of how her father didn't want her and Alice fought to have her. She's such a witch.

Old text from wiki.

Screenshot_20231111_203500_Gallery.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
someone is unhappy
Screenshot_20231112_034234_Instagram.jpg

what did the sock say: Alice never reads here? ahem

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Sounds like Alice has started drinking early, any visitors welcome and do check out the wiki (pink button above)

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Hello to all the lurkers recently sent by ALice!!
Please check out the Wiki- facts rule.

---
Sounds like Alice has started drinking early, any visitors welcome and do check out the wiki (pink button above)
snap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Screenshot_20231111-205341~2.png

What in the ever loving WELDED? MELTED? TAPED? kitchen appliance insanity is this?

Really... That looks nuts to me. What am I seeing?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I don't think Ella looks like Alice at all.
It's kinda disturbing that Alice was sad when Ella was younger because she didn't look like her.

View attachment 2566258
“I have never heard of that happening before!”
Yep, and it never happened this time either. You look nothing alike!

someone is unhappy
View attachment 2566275
what did the sock say: Alice never reads here? ahem
I love when she own goals by sending people here to see the truth. But hey, I guess when nothing you do earns positive attention, negative attention is all you have left. Hopefully your kids escape it soon, Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hello to all the lurkers recently sent by ALice!!
Please check out the Wiki- facts rule.

---

snap
Yes, welcome any new readers/lurkers!

Do check out the wiki, and the links to the court documents are here:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Completely agree that Ella looks nothing like Alice and that there is no way multiple people are asking her if they are related. When I see an adult and teen together 1. I would probably assume they are parent or guardian and child and 2. I don’t care. I’m sure that’s true of most people and a glaring example of how Alice lies every time she opens her mouth/types a sentence.
In the pics, Ella looks to me like an entirely normal teenager in old and boring clothes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
My brother has been through the wringer with an ex wife like AE. His ex also favours two kids over the one who is most like my brother. Poor mite. Lucky we intervene regularly and said kid gets much love and support in our family, but I feel for Elsie and hope she gets back into visiting Ioan and B

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Who is sad because their kids don't look like them ??? I was so happy mine look like the person I love and few of my genes made it - sadly they got the adhd and my dads early balding .. This statement about being sad she didn't get mini me's is next level wierd. And thinking that's somthing you'd admit to !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Completely agree that Ella looks nothing like Alice and that there is no way multiple people are asking her if they are related. When I see an adult and teen together 1. I would probably assume they are parent or guardian and child and 2. I don’t care. I’m sure that’s true of most people and a glaring example of how Alice lies every time she opens her mouth/types a sentence.
In the pics, Ella looks to me like an entirely normal teenager in old and boring clothes.
Alice has had so much surgery and fillers, Alice doesn't even look like Alice anymore so no chance Ella looks like Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Going into the next phase of the evaluation and the results coming out, I think we will see a lot of Alice posting how she can no longer cope, threats of SM and possibly even an attention seeking hospital episode. She will argue that people cannot attack a person in the 'midst of a nervous breakdown' but will have completely overlooked the fact the court cannot legally place the children with a mentally unstable parent.
She is entering into the end game of being boxed into a corner. Most likely she will work on the children's fears of being removed from her, and cheerlead them into talking about self harm should they be removed from their mother - 'If I have to live with Dad and Bianca I will kill myself, I will run away, I will never accept them, you can't make me'. Incredibly problematic with a GAL and an adolescent psychiatrist watching every move.
She is firmly facing the wall in a corner, with no way to move forward except in a way that is deeply damaging to both her and her children, or to I&B.
Sad, but true. It’s been interesting watching the flying monkeys try to thread the needle on Alice’s mental health. At first there was no acknowledgement that her response to Ioan’s leaving was anything atypical for a woman scorned. Lately, there has been more acknowledgement of a woman shattered by her husband leaving. But now, despite the continued mAlice antics, she can’t be too crazy, or that hurts her in the custody fight. I agree with those of you who expect that the worst is yet to come. It will be worth watching.

Reactions: 18
So if Ioan ‘leaves them alone’ does that mean he doesn’t need to support them and Alice won’t spend the rest of her days disparaging him? 🙄

Instagram is her attention seeking space: love me, defend me. Ella isn’t the only one in a ‘me’ phase!

Reactions: 22
A few pages back someone mentioned Alice didn’t officially split with Olivier until her feet were firmly parked under Ioan’s table and I had the thought that she 100% would’ve loved to be hanging off the arm of Harvey Weinstein if only he’d asked.

Even now I’d bet. Then she could re-label it “early flirtation” as opposed to sexual assault.

She’d not give a duck about a man’s provenance, only his gold card.

Her stock is so low though she’d be LUCKY to get a wink from the “malformed genitals” of Weinstein - even at this stage of the game.

Proud of your kid(s) for being tall and attractive? Weird. I’m proud of my kids for the kindness they show and their academic and sporting achievements. Takes all sorts I suppose.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Do these people even know a custody evaluator has been assigned to Alice's case? Have they wondered why the gal as been appointed by the court? The judge feels these people are necessary because Alice has been abusing her kids.

Screenshot_20231112_000326_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Honestly, I don't think there's anyone "new" left to send to tattle. All she ever does is complain about this site (which she has to actively search for and read btw), and in what channel of her life is she gaining new followers to send here? Her active work life? Her new fans from the new content she's producing? Her new friends from all the activities she does outside her home (maybe the people that ask her if she's related to Ella in the grocery store?)? The only reason people ever followed her in the first place was Ioan fans looking for content. Anyone who's left are just the rubberneckers watching the slowest car crash in history.

But if there are any new folks here, always a good opportunity to pull out my favorite Alice quotes 😍 (there are all her text messages, for which a judge awarded her ex husband a domestic violence restraining order: you can read the full collection in the wiki at the top right)
Screenshot_20231111_225125.jpg

Screenshot_20231111_230138.jpg

Screenshot_20231111_230028.jpg

Screenshot_20231111_230114.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
A few pages back someone mentioned Alice didn’t officially split with Olivier until her feet were firmly parked under Ioan’s table and I had the thought that she 100% would’ve loved to be hanging off the arm of Harvey Weinstein if only he’d asked.

Even now I’d bet. Then she could re-label it “early flirtation” as opposed to sexual assault.

She’d not give a duck about a man’s provenance, only his gold card.

Her stock is so low though she’d be LUCKY to get a wink from the “malformed genitals” of Weinstein - even at this stage of the game.

Proud of your kid(s) for being tall and attractive? Weird. I’m proud of my kids for the kindness they show and their academic and sporting achievements. Takes all sorts I suppose.
I don't belive even drunk high Alice would think about hanging on HW - especially not now . Narcissists are usually repelled by another Becuase they can't give each other the supply they need / and Alice has had largely good taste in men . Classy . HW was always a pig. No manners or class . And Harvey was about power and control which Alice is allergic to when asserted over her . It would disgust her .

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.