Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean honestly, at what point does Alice realise she has fucked up?
Never. She thinks the legal system is unjust, she has suffered from legal abuse, and Ioan never should have been allowed to divorce her. Futhermore, she believes that Ioan should support her for her lifetime and he and Bianca deserve the harassment she has delt them. Nothing is ever her fault. And no one has ever been left as lonely as she.
---
There will be tears, a lot of interrupting and then a walk out.
Followed by pap shots of her crying in front of the courthouse and an Instagram post about how unfairly she has been treated.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Never. She thinks the legal system is unjust, she has suffered from legal abuse, and Ioan never should have been allowed to divorce her. Futhermore, she believes that Ioan should support her for her lifetime and he and Bianca deserve the harassment she has delt them. Nothing is ever her fault. And no one has ever been left as lonely as she.
---

Followed by pap shots of her crying in front of the courthouse and an Instagram post about how unfairly she has been treated.
And "duck the restraining order, what more can they take from me"

Reactions: 29
I'm surprised there's no sock chatter with Ioan having such a burst of twitter fan activity related to fantastic four.

Reactions: 17
I'm sorry, but I absolutely don't believe that any happy marriage ends because of what you have said. No man who truly loves and is happy with his wife strays. It is always because something is not working. Same with a woman who leaves a marriage, affair or not. The key issue is that a really happy couple don't divorce or leave. They may actually have affairs, but in discussion with each other, they realise it is a symptom of a bad bit of the marriage that they both have to address. The marriages that fail are those who end up not liking each other and seeing no way forward. There are people who stay together for their children, but they usually just learn to cope with each other and live separate lives - unless they are being abused. Those who are abused usually spend their entire lives trying to get free. Ioan got free.
Not entirely true. I know a man who is happily married and loves his wife like crazy. They have a great sex life according to him. But he also likes to play around outside the marriage. 🤷🏻‍♀️ We used to be friends and we talked about it and he was definitely happy at home. He just likes variety according to him.

Reactions: 7
Oh. My. bleeping. God.
She makes Jack Monroe look like a polished media professional.
Clown makeup, terrible camera angle, her mouth looks like some kind of hoover from hell, and she sounds drunk AF.
She looks like Heath Ledger as the Joker.
---
They were happy as larks before that awful Aussie showed up. Uh-huh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She doesn't. It's 'legal abuse' and they just want to be left alone with IG's money.
---

There will be tears, a lot of interrupting and then a walk out.
You’re assuming she’ll show up. If everyone is still in the wagering spirit, I wouldn‘t bet on that.

Reactions: 8
---
That's not what the Mirror quoted. Another lie.

Screenshot_20231108_054038_Chrome.jpg

I love that they pointed out Ioan "...appears to be happier than ever in his new relationship..."

Screenshot_20231108_054001_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Chickenpoop is on private lol

View attachment 2575945
They have 3 followers LOL

View attachment 2575948
There’s so much to hate about AlcaTone but the capitalisation of the s on sister always makes my teeth itch.

I’m not a “regular” here so you may not have noticed that I’ve not been around but my little old dog didn’t recover and I had to let her go. I have continued to lurk and this site has been a great distraction from sad thoughts and has made me laugh during this rotten time - thank you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
There’s so much to hate about AlcaTone but the capitalisation of the s on sister always makes my teeth itch.

I’m not a “regular” here so you may not have noticed that I’ve not been around but my little old dog didn’t recover and I had to let her go. I have continued to lurk and this site has been a great distraction from sad thoughts and has made me laugh during this rotten time - thank you.
may you always have wonderful memories of your fur-baby and the shared love... sending hugs 🌹

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My brother has lost his battle with cancer. I know my fellow Turds/Tartlets are very caring, and please don't feel the need to derail the thread with condolences.

I am 7 years younger than Alice, and both my parents are deceased. I was still in my 30's (like Alice) when I lost my mother. Now my beloved brother is gone. My ex-husband also passed away 6 years ago, leaving my younger son without his father. My kids also have no living grandparents.

Alice acts like she has lost everything, but she has no frigging idea. I do have a house and a loving partner, however, but that is because I am not a lazy bleep.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 127
Chickenpoop is on private lol

View attachment 2575945
They have 3 followers LOL

View attachment 2575948
"Ioan's known links to tattle"

Hey Yoyo, Alice's mental cases say you owe me money!

But can you see that logic? somebody remotely related to Bianca posts a few weeks 2 year ago harmless stuff on tattle and gets banned due to said connection. by psycho logic that means Alice controlls all of twitter (which is currently a Ioan lovefest btw) and IG since people much more directly related to her post false and harrassing things in her favour (and in many cases clearly under her order), no? the brilliant thing is it's not one of them claiming this. they all use this brilliant logic only somebody very ill can come up with after their queen came up with this particular bit of mental gymnastics. They dont have the brains to think on their own, they have to be "lead"

as for "harrassing of children" - the only one harrassing the kids is their "mother" by how she is using them. no one would criticise the chidren (or rather the eldest) if their mother wouldnt constantly use them as little weapons. this is pure deflection and of course they know this because Alice's current strategy is to use the kids for her battles because you can be so wonderfully fake enraged if people criticise kids. Abusers LOVE this

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
My brother has lost his battle with cancer. I know my fellow Turds/Tartlets are very caring, and please don't feel the need to derail the thread with condolences.

I am 7 years younger than Alice, and both my parents are deceased. I was still in my 30's (like Alice) when I lost my mother. Now my beloved brother is gone. My ex-husband also passed away 6 years ago, leaving my younger son without his father. My kids also have no living grandparents.

Alice acts like she has lost everything, but she has no frigging idea. I do have a house and a loving partner, however, but that is because I am not a lazy bleep.
Sorry your loss 🤍

• Heart
also does everyone in Aliceland think Ioan owns the internet? he could only stop a harmless website that wasnt kissing Alice's ass because he was funding it. he has no control over tattle. there is nothing to 'stop'

also the kids are irrelevant in this discussion. you can't guilt trip him with people stating facts about them when they tried to prosecute him with false accusations (something we ALL correctly predicted btw). in psycholand you must support your kids no matter what even if it's morally or legally wrong or even when they drag you to court (the account above seriously claimed Ioan choosed Bianca over his kids in the RO hearing, can you see how psycho they are?) but Ioan is reasonable: he supports his kids doing the right thing. so that strangers call them out certainly hurts him but if he'd try to "stop" it, and that's only possible over a announcement they so much crave, he'd signal his kids that their actions are perfectly reasonable and unlike Alice he is a way too good parent to do this. I'm sure he isn't even blaming them, his filings make it obvious, and he didn't even blame D&L, that doesnt make the actions approvable though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm sorry, but I absolutely don't believe that any happy marriage ends because of what you have said. No man who truly loves and is happy with his wife strays. It is always because something is not working. Same with a woman who leaves a marriage, affair or not. The key issue is that a really happy couple don't divorce or leave. They may actually have affairs, but in discussion with each other, they realise it is a symptom of a bad bit of the marriage that they both have to address. The marriages that fail are those who end up not liking each other and seeing no way forward. There are people who stay together for their children, but they usually just learn to cope with each other and live separate lives - unless they are being abused. Those who are abused usually spend their entire lives trying to get free. Ioan got free.
I didn’t give any reason why our divorce ended, I gave a ridiculous reason my ex put on the divorce application.
---
---
When Alice says at the end ‘my work is done’ she clearly means upping her own rating 😎

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Can we bring back the nick name Queen Twatwaffle for Alice, please? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2574156
"A new nickname for Alice ..."

??? Do they not bother to check the dates and realise this was posted just 13 days off 2 freaking years ago?! Imo queen twatwaffle is too benign a nickname for MAlice.
---
Oh. My. bleeping. God.
She makes Jack Monroe look like a polished media professional.
Clown makeup, terrible camera angle, her mouth looks like some kind of hoover from hell, and she sounds drunk AF.
The way she moves her mouth really bothers me. I feel a bit mean for saying it and it's undoubtedly coloured by what we know of her personality, but there's something very repulsive about Alice especially when she's in motion. And I'm not saying that as an insult, there really is something about her that just says back away, back away. She's so bleeping pathetic, but she's so potentially dangerous as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
"A new nickname for Alice ..."

??? Do they not bother to check the dates and realise this was posted just 13 days off 2 freaking years ago?! Imo queen twatwaffle is too benign a nickname for MAlice.
---

The way she moves her mouth really bothers me. I feel a bit mean for saying it and it's undoubtedly coloured by what we know of her personality, but there's something very repulsive about Alice especially when she's in motion. And I'm not saying that as an insult, there really is something about her that just says back away, back away. She's so bleeping pathetic, but she's so potentially dangerous as well.
To me it comes across as acting at being ok but almost overacting. Too much going on with the gob, too much acting like she is ‘caring’. The whole persona in front of paps and on many of her cameos etc is fake, and when they’re not fake they’re drunk ass mean. MOO.

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!
---
As it's slow I thought I would post some videos of AE. Here she says she will earn more than IG... Sure Jan.

Maybe it is time for an Only Fans account as the Cameos seem to have dried up?
In the words of our hero Craig...
bleeping absolute state of it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Merail but when husband number 1 and I got divorced one of the reasons he gave (cos he couldn’t think of much because I’m basically fabulous) was ‘sometimes she orders clothes online and doesn’t send them back if they’re not suitable’ hahaha!
---

hmnnn he fooled Alice (meow) 💅
---
Not seen this before. Alice does something weird at times (stating obvs) with her neck, a bit like a turtle pulling it back like her head is trying to retract or summat 👀

Not seen this before either, but did she just say, that her advice to other woman is that "we can turn our lives around" 🤣🤣🤣
Really? I'm dying...add that line to the lie-o-metre 🤣
---

Am so sorry to hear about your dog, it's awful losing one of the furry members of the family 😔
Sending love ☮🩷
---

Oh hun, I'm so sorry to hear this, sending you lots of support and hugs. I'm glad you have your partner with you through this heartbreaking time 🩷🩷

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
---
I’ve not seen this before. She’s sozzled again, what a shock. But wow 😯 she just never stopped putting him down. And I know it’s been said before but if this is what she was doing online then she must have been 10 x worse in private. She really thinks she is better than him. She is so, as the kids say these days, delulu.
And a bleep.
---

I am so sorry. You are right, Alice does not have a clue what true hardship is like. I am glad you have a loving partner to support you through this dreadful time. Sending love and light.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.