Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi turds.

I was out shopping earlier, and would you believe I saw a woman and a girl together who looked SO alike. So I stopped them and asked if they were related, because I have just never seen a parent out shopping with their child before (she must be an AMAZING MOTHER and I bet her daughter adores her!) I have never seen a child look like their mother either, what an amazing coincidence, they must be so close and happy!!

Then I went in the store and saw a man at the till wearing a uniform and I said "OMG do you work here? You look just like you work in this store?!" I couldn't believe it.

In the car park I saw a woman get into her car and put the key in the ignition and I said "WOW do you have a driving licence? I have NEVER seen that before!!"

Etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114
Going into the next phase of the evaluation and the results coming out, I think we will see a lot of Alice posting how she can no longer cope, threats of SM and possibly even an attention seeking hospital episode. She will argue that people cannot attack a person in the 'midst of a nervous breakdown' but will have completely overlooked the fact the court cannot legally place the children with a mentally unstable parent.
She is entering into the end game of being boxed into a corner. Most likely she will work on the children's fears of being removed from her, and cheerlead them into talking about self harm should they be removed from their mother - 'If I have to live with Dad and Bianca I will kill myself, I will run away, I will never accept them, you can't make me'. Incredibly problematic with a GAL and an adolescent psychiatrist watching every move.
She is firmly facing the wall in a corner, with no way to move forward except in a way that is deeply damaging to both her and her children, or to I&B.
Hello fuckos, seahags and fellow turds!
Had a mini weekend away, which then took me 5 hours to get home, when it should have taken 2 ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Anyway, am going to have a catch up, I see mAlice has given us a shout on insta, how nice ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿคฃ
I just wanted to say I agree with your comment 100%. She is gonna try and pull the "mental health card" which fucks me off, as it makes a mockery of everyone that has mental health issues; however, as you stated, the court won't appoint 100% custody to an unstable parent...so well done mAlice, you've put yourself between a rock and a hard place ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
The insta posts are all performative, as usual! Dr D, the GAL and Judge J will see right through this ๐Ÿ’…
Also just wanted to add, apparently she's flat broke, but can afford fish that come in iced smoke...gottcha ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
---
she is so desperate to get Ella noticed
View attachment 2566159
Am just gonna say one thing here!
A 10 year old top is NOT VINTAGE ๐Ÿคฃ
FYI mAlice: vintage when used to describe clothes/goods is for old designer goods, that are in excess of 20 years old. In fact I'd say they'd have to be at least 30 years old, to be described as vintage. Just my MOO ๐Ÿฎ
(But I'm right mAlice ๐Ÿ˜‰)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hi turds.

I was out shopping earlier, and would you believe I saw a woman and a girl together who looked SO alike. So I stopped them and asked if they were related, because I have just never seen a parent out shopping with their child before (she must be an AMAZING MOTHER and I bet her daughter adores her!) I have never seen a child look like their mother either, what an amazing coincidence, they must be so close and happy!!

Then I went in the store and saw a man at the till wearing a uniform and I said "OMG do you work here? You look just like you work in this store?!" I couldn't believe it.

In the car park I saw a woman get into her car and put the key in the ignition and I said "WOW do you have a driving licence? I have NEVER seen that before!!"

Etc.
Was this shopping trip before or after your therapy appointment, where the therapist told you you were the most incredible woman he's ever met (he's gay), and he can't believe your ex-husband left you for his mother?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Was little Emma still imprisoned inside the apartment or did she also make an appearance?
---

If, and I say that lightly, "if" Ella goes to work is it possible for IG to have her wages held for her so that AE is unable to access them or held until Ella is of a certain age?
I'd hope so. I think there are strict rules in place for young models now. I know that there is in the UK. Both parents need to agree to it, and they must remain in school if under the age of 16 (you can leave school at 16 in the UK). The only reason I know this, is I have two friends whose daughters are/trying to be models...one is 19 so a bit different, but the other has just turned 15. I'm sure there are a lot of other rules/conditions as well as these, and I hope it works the same in the US ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป because if mAlice gets her grubby hands on it, it will never be seen again!
Also great if she does get into modeling, but mAlice needs to realise that there are millions of girls in the world good enough to be models and only a tinny percentage make it to the "Big time", so she needs to make Ella aware of this, and the disappointment and feelings of rejection that could come with it. Given what those girls are going through, I think it's totally the wrong time to be trying to push your child in to touch a cut throat industry โ˜ฎ๐Ÿฉท

Reactions: 11
Hi turds.

Etc.
Oh my god, we've had such similar days! I was just walking along the road earlier and these two people came walking towards me. That wasn't the weird part. Okay, this is going to sound unbelievable, bur bear with me. The weird thing was, they both looked alike.

But - wait.

They both looked alike, but one was OLDER and one was YOUNGER.

I know, right? So I stopped them right there and said "Oh my god. You look so alike. I have to know why!" And they said...

(wait for it, you won't believe it...)

"We're mother and...daughter."

MOTHER AND DAUGHTER. Walking along together, looking just like each other like it's the most normal thing in the world.

"You're the seventh person to stop us today" they said. I can believe it.

#everydaymiracles #unbelievable #thingsihavelearned

• Haha
Reactions: 65
FM: I think your beautiful daughter could be the next Bella Hadid Alice, and Iโ€™d just love to see you on the RHOBH, youโ€™d be amazing, and could work around your girls too ๐Ÿฅฐ not diminishing your skills and talent as an actress, but perhaps something fun to get yourself out there again. Sending so much love to you and your girls

AE liked this.

1699822540981.png

This is creepy. AE is implying that she would khs if the kids were removed. Nice.

This is from another FM that AE calls a friend. She's another one who doesn't care if kids go to school or not. Birds of a feather...

AE: Thank you my friend I am ok - very difficult at the moment with YOU KNOW WHO. But I hope that eventually we will be left alone! We are so happy together!

FM: oh I know the hard feeling thing at the moment. So much on my plate hard times at the moment concerning my boy Elliot. He under a child protection act due to not going to school and being to scared to leave the house its been awful.

Reactions: 9
There's clip going around on SM about a mom "cooking" her young children a meal, frying some sausage in butter, boiling something out of a box, god knows what, and microwaving a package of broccoli after pouring about a cup of brown sugar on top, oh and popping an edible to do that. There are actual women praising her on for doing that. I think any mom can be forgiven about taking some shortcuts or not all meals being healthy, but the clip actually made me feel ill. This reminds me of the women cheering Al, like someone hit them with a stupid stick.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Had a mini weekend away, which then took me 5 hours to get home, when it should have taken 2 ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Anyway, am going to have a catch up, I see mAlice has given us a shout on insta, how nice ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿคฃ
I just wanted to say I agree with your comment 100%. She is gonna try and pull the "mental health card" which fucks me off, as it makes a mockery of everyone that has mental health issues; however, as you stated, the court won't appoint 100% custody to an unstable parent...so well done mAlice, you've put yourself between a rock and a hard place ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
The insta posts are all performative, as usual! Dr D, the GAL and Judge J will see right through this ๐Ÿ’…
Also just wanted to add, apparently she's flat broke, but can afford fish that come in iced smoke...gottcha ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
---

FYI mAlice: vintage when used to describe clothes/goods is for old designer goods, that are in excess of 20 years old. In fact I'd say they'd have to be at least 30 years old, to be described as vintage. Just my MOO ๐Ÿฎ
Nope I agree and said the same. Iโ€™ve had my most beloved tit vac packed for my daughters to wear for 30 plus bloody years since when I was bleeping COOL and skinny and clubbing but they look at it like itโ€™s rubbish! Kids eh
---
---

Nope I agree and said the same. Iโ€™ve had my most beloved tit vac packed for my daughters to wear for 30 plus bloody years since when I was bleeping COOL and skinny and clubbing but they look at it like itโ€™s rubbish! Kids eh
---
---

no idea why it posted twice, but in similar fuckturd style does anyone ever get slightly paranoid with all the socks and tit that when posting you come across as a Snidey โ€˜Snydersโ€™. Its a weird wrong but thatโ€™s up there with the greatest insult IMO- like really, duck off im that?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
FM: I think your beautiful daughter could be the next Bella Hadid Alice, and Iโ€™d just love to see you on the RHOBH, youโ€™d be amazing, and could work around your girls too ๐Ÿฅฐ not diminishing your skills and talent as an actress, but perhaps something fun to get yourself out there again. Sending so much love to you and your girls

AE liked this.

View attachment 2567609
This is creepy. AE is implying that she would khs if the kids were removed. Nice.

This is from another FM that AE calls a friend. She's another one who doesn't care if kids go to school or not. Birds of a feather...

AE: Thank you my friend I am ok - very difficult at the moment with YOU KNOW WHO. But I hope that eventually we will be left alone! We are so happy together!

FM: oh I know the hard feeling thing at the moment. So much on my plate hard times at the moment concerning my boy Elliot. He under a child protection act due to not going to school and being to scared to leave the house its been awful.
Her go to for emotional abuse is to threaten her own extinction. It's not a joke and her response to her step sister is evidence of the very little care she has to that whole topic.

She no doubt has threatened it in front of the kids and that is probably terrible for them. I wonder if the evaluator will ask her why she made things like this public and the ways she's tried to handle it better?

And to all the new people directed by her insta post, she's been saying she would hurt herself as a form of emotional abuse for nearly a half decade.

1699824328688~2.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I initially thought the posts today were in relation to the Evaluator but Iโ€™m starting to increasingly think it was because Lupine has dropped her like a hot coal and nobody was really talking about her that much both on here and on X?

Reactions: 22
Her go to for emotional abuse is to threaten her own extinction. It's not a joke and her response to her step sister is evidence of the very little care she has to that whole topic.

She no doubt has threatened it in front of the kids and that is probably terrible for them. I wonder if the evaluator will ask her why she made things like this public and the ways she's tried to handle it better?

And to all the new people directed by her insta post, she's been saying she would hurt herself as a form of emotional abuse for nearly a half decade.

View attachment 2567737
The evaluator will be appalled by Alice threatening to killing herself.

Reactions: 20
I initially thought the posts today were in relation to the Evaluator but Iโ€™m starting to increasingly think it was because Lupine has dropped her like a hot coal and nobody was really talking about her that much both on here and on X?
Ooh, she and Lupine have trouble in paradise?! *grabs popcorn* has he finally given up on her/gotten wise to her grift?

Imagine a person as useless as Lupine dropping you as a friend. How embarrassing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Might have already been screenshat, but just in case....
Apparently mAlice has no idea why anyone wouldn't like her ๐Ÿคฃ
Erm, I honestly don't know where to start with this...so I'll just go with, maybe its because you're a vile, vindictive and abusive person๐Ÿค”. Also known as "being a bleep"
Sorry welp but I need my yobucks this month ๐Ÿ˜‰

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Loopy posted something sad and feeling let down around the time of the last legal shitshow . it made me wonder if Alice punished him for how the stuff went down with ella and the darvo - if she blamed him for bad legal advice - and all his advice on " forced unification " legislation changing was wrong - actually all his advice has been wrong .

Reactions: 18
I called it.

1699829352552.png

I wonder if her strategy is to show Dupee Tattle "going after her girls" and then "Oh Bianca has friends on Tattle. She tried to get them back on there when they got kicked off." Hint hint... Then AE points to the famous screenshot she has framed on the wall.
Bite me Alice?? LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Might have already been screenshat, but just in case....
Apparently mAlice has no idea why anyone wouldn't like her ๐Ÿคฃ
Erm, I honestly don't know where to start with this...so I'll just go with, maybe its because you're a vile, vindictive and abusive person๐Ÿค”. Also known as "being a bleep"
Sorry welp but I need my yobucks this month ๐Ÿ˜‰
lmao "not only them" - she is banking so hard on being able to pin any negative comment against her or the kids (specifically Ella since she assaulted her dad) on Ioan or Bianca. Delusional. Particulary because she is actively trying to provocate a reaction by way of using the kids aggresively with no consideration for their future. It's like a football player trying desperately to dive to get a penalty for his team.

As for her not understanding how hatred started and that she never cared about negative comments about her - LMAO

Ooh, she and Lupine have trouble in paradise?! *grabs popcorn* has he finally given up on her/gotten wise to her grift?

Imagine a person as useless as Lupine dropping you as a friend. How embarrassing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
he didnt drop her, he is just too occupied with victim blaming war collateral damage

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.