Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't been keeping up. Has AE taken acting roles now that the SAG/AFTRA is over? Found a job? Extended the lease for the unaffordable apartment in BH? Moved? I recall something about being without food or shelter soon. Then the strike ended. Good news!

I'm sure at this point she's taken meaningful steps to secure employment to help support the girls and ensure they have appropriate housing, no? It has been years since they separated and they are no longer married. I can't imagine she hasn't let Gloria go as her annual salary must be more than she herself makes in many years combined, yes? Well, perhaps just using her occasionally as the part-time nanny when she's working those acting gigs on location or busy in an office every day and they need after school care? It makes sense if she's working hard. I get it.

I mean what woman needs a nanny for girls that age when she's home all day herself? No, that's just silly and financially reckless. She wouldn't do that.

Right?

I'm excited for her! Working hard is so good for the soul and that rent, well, it won't pay itself.

MOO

• Haha
Reactions: 59
She’s probably abused IG in Dupee’s presence
They would be seen by Dupee separately but yeah I'm sure she talked tit about him and the kids have revealed too much in therapy or AE went on a rant. AE can't get within a 100 ft/yards? of him due to the DVRO.

Reactions: 14
I've added four new lies to the list in the wiki. We are now at 56 lies!

• Alice claimed, in text messages to Ioan and on Twitter, that she had "childhood savings" which she would be using to pay for Gloria, and the fees at the private school she wanted Big E to stay at. Alice gave a figure of £100k for these "savings". However, the prenup shows Alice having no funds of that amount. Alice also contradicted herself by saying she didn't have a secret stash of money.

• Alice claimed that she couldn't drop the "Gruff" from her Instagram handle after her divorce, as she is a verified account and would have to start a new account. However, this is a lie, as Welp explains.

• Alice claimed she had been 'ghosted' by Ioan and that she isn't allowed to talk to him, but this is a lie as they can communicate via the Our Family Wizard app. Alice just doesn't like to use this app, because it is monitored and non-deletable.They also have lawyers and a mediator they can communicate through.

• Alice claimed she reached out to Bianca in solidarity over Bianca's health "many times". Tattlers are sure this is a lie due to the fact that Alice insulted Bianca non-stop on her social media, and implied that she was a danger to Alice's kids, leading to Bianca being a protected person in the restraining order against Alice - which was in place by the time Alice made this claim.
I'd file this text in the liebrary as well. There is no way in hell that Ioan's parents were upset that he spent money on an a divorce attorney.

Screenshot_20231116_120646_Gallery.jpg

"Unbelievably sexy" that's a lie as well.

Screenshot_20231116_120501_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
I just worry some weird Alice or Ioan stalker reads here
Yes there is a stalker who reads here and she's called Alice.

All kids need safeguarding from pedalo-philes and I assume American schools know this and would deal with weirdos hanging about the school gates accordingly.
---
I wonder how things went when the kids told Dr Dupee the following:

View attachment 2585312
Such blatant coaching. Yeah, I doubt Dupee will be as obsessed with Tattle as AE is. Also, did IG ask the kids to say "Thank you" again?? The horror of it.

Reactions: 19
I haven't been keeping up. Has AE taken acting roles now that the SAG/AFTRA is over? Found a job? Extended the lease for the unaffordable apartment in BH? Moved? I recall something about being without food or shelter soon. Then the strike ended. Good news!

I'm sure at this point she's taken meaningful steps to secure employment to help support the girls and ensure they have appropriate housing, no? It has been years since they separated and they are no longer married. I can't imagine she hasn't let Gloria go as her annual salary must be more than she herself makes in many years combined, yes? Well, perhaps just using her occasionally as the part-time nanny when she's working those acting gigs on location or busy in an office every day and they need after school care? It makes sense if she's working hard. I get it.

I mean what woman needs a nanny for girls that age when she's home all day herself? No, that's just silly and financially reckless. She wouldn't do that.

Right?

I'm excited for her! Working hard is so good for the soul and that rent, well, it won't pay itself.

MOO
Let Gloria go? Find employment? How dare you! Don’t you know Alice is a single mum, abandoned by everyone, tortured by the insensitive bogan, and bed bound due to a number of very rare and undiagnosed diseases? How very dare you suggest such things! You must be Bianca. Or Bianca’s mum. Or sister. Oh no! You’re Gill!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Screenshot_20231121-164536_Instagram.jpg

Alice is not laying low or even attempting to pretend like she is not actively poisoning her kids minds. This is from yesterday, Ella posts on other Instagram accounts related to Alice, and this is Alice locking down how many people are in the girls family. It's just three.

Under average circumstances, there is nothing weird about it. But knowing that you are under observation for preventing the kids from seeing their father and pretending you are a family of three is just absurd.

Reactions: 21
He's probably needing therapy by now.
He needs to go to Alice's therapist who told her she was the most incredible woman he's ever met (he's gay).

Bernal will probably be told he's the most incredible lawyer the therapist has ever met.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Right?

MOO
Oh dear, poor @Mad Betty has gone the way of her user name. :cry: We'd better save the chocolate and wine and Welsh cheddar for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yep. If anyone is doxxed they should report it to Police and X. It wouldn't be WeHo anymore though but BH. I think part of the reason AE moved out of there is because the Sheriffs in WeHo knew too much about her.
Alice and possibly her minions won’t do a thing. They know the identities of a couple of people here and haven’t done much. They know we’re not doing anything illegal. The Texan is just trying to scare us. It’s a known bullying tactic. As for Mal she only cares about who is who because she desperately hopes to uncover that some of us are Bianca or connected to her. In her sick mind, that’s the reason IG left her and an excuse for her atrocious behaviour.

Reactions: 24
Bianca's pick for her birthday post of her sister is a choice LOL
View attachment 2585468

Alice is not laying low or even attempting to pretend like she is not actively poisoning her kids minds. This is from yesterday, Ella posts on other Instagram accounts related to Alice, and this is Alice locking down how many people are in the girls family. It's just three.

Under average circumstances, there is nothing weird about it. But knowing that you are under observation for preventing the kids from seeing their father and pretending you are a family of three is just absurd.
to be fair Ioan is not part of Alice's family anymore (thank god)

Reactions: 20
He needs to go to Alice's therapist who told her she was the most incredible woman he's ever met (he's gay).

Bernal will probably be told he's the most incredible lawyer the therapist has ever met.
Do we think the therapist will ask Bernal out on a date, or has the most incredible woman he's ever met turned him straight?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
This is interesting. I screenshot while Dear Abby wasn't private. So, she says Ioan made up the engagement story just for the laughs. That sounds an awful lot like someone who would post Instagram stories just just for likes. Alice is a fan of posting things like recordings of her husband snoring, chopping vegetables while shirtless, watching sports in his underwear, always shoving a phone in his face to video the arrival home after being away for long periods of time.
LIAR
BTW Alice, Ioan doesn't have a narrative, he has the truth, with evidence. GFY.

Screenshot_20231106_113237_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
This is interesting. I screenshot while Dear Abby wasn't private. So, she says Ioan made up the engagement story just for the laughs. That sounds an awful lot like someone who would post Instagram stories just just for likes. Alice is a fan of posting things like recordings of her husband snoring, chopping vegetables while shirtless, watching sports in his underwear, always shoving a phone in his face to video the arrival home after being away for long periods of time.
LIAR
BTW Alice, Ioan doesn't have a narrative, he has the truth, with evidence. GFY.

View attachment 2585482
Imagine writing about yourself in the third person like this.

So shameless.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.