Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ametrine

VIP Member
Alice says there was no domestic violence in her marriage.

Keeping on the "an accusation from a narc is a confession" track, in this text message she sent Ioan (which was in his DVRO request), Alice says she was physically assaulted by Ioan's mum.

What?!

Screenshot 2023-10-16 at 01.16.43.png

Questions

1) What would Alice be taking Ioan's mum to court for? And does she know how expensive international litigation is (seeing as Gill is based in the UK)? Her Etsy shop takings and residuals wouldn't be able to cover even a tiny fraction of the cost.
2) What "form" is she talking about that she got people to sign? And who drafted the form - her lawyer? Herself?
3) Who are the "at least" 20 people who signed these forms?

These questions are all moot anyway, as we know Alice is lying as usual.

She especially loves to pretend she has people on her side who are against Ioan. It's a common tactic with her.

Oh, if Alice would still like to go ahead with taking Ioan's mum to court, and to get those forms signed by witnesses, I have drafted some text for the form which she can use for free. You're welcome Alice!

The form

WITNESS DETAILS

Name: ...................................................................................
Address: ..................................................................................
Signature: ..................................................................................
Date: ..................................................................................

TESTIMONY

I, [........................................], hereby solemnly testify that on the day of Ioan Gruffudd's wedding to Alice Evans, the most amazing woman I have ever met, I saw Ioan's evil mother Margaret Gill Griffiths being so NASTY to Alice! Like what kind of a person would do that! FFS! Never in my life have I seen such behaviour! Gill then bashed Alice like that bogan Bianca would bash Ella with a door 16 years later. OMG, is Bianca actually related to Gill?

Gill was rolling around on the floor because she somehow im=gined Alice had said she was a bad mother. Her behaviour was so AWFUL it then made Alice roll on the floor and poor Alice was shaking like a leaf while vomiting. Alice then had to be calmed down by her brother Tone and his future wife Rachel (who he met at this wedding).

Gill is the most mean, calculating, egotistic, narcissistic, child‐l=ke ‘mother’ I have ever encountered. She only thinks of herself. She is like a child who has not yet been taug=t that other people have feelings too. She is quite possibly the most narc=ssistic person I have ever met.

She is an egocentric, pathetic person and her never ending unkindness towards Alice makes me very sad.

We demand that Gill publicly apologises to Alice and pays her monetary compensation.

We prefer that the apology is made via a post on X (formerly known as Twitter). If this is not possible, then we would accept an apology via a public Instagram post.

Alice has been hurt very badly as a child by getting bullied and her father disowning her. So please may she have an apology and some compensation. Please.

Signed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Dear women and men of Tattler who are employed outside the home, please help me with this poll.

If you have NEVER thought ‘I have too much time after work’, please leave a laugh reaction.

If you HAVE ever thought ‘I have too much time after work’, please leave an angry reaction.

I just need to see if I’m in the wrong job🤔

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 80

kingseven

VIP Member
'Want More' to the tune of 'So What' by Pink

I guess I just lost my husband

I don't know where he went

So I'm gonna drink my money

I'm not gonna pay my rent (Nope)

I got a brand new attitude

And I'm gonna wear it tonight

I wanna get in trouble

I wanna start a fight

Na-na-na-na, na-na, na

I wanna start a fight

Na-na-na-na, na-na, na

I wanna start a fight!

So, Want More?

I'm still a sock star

I got my sock moves

And I don't need you

And guess what?

I'm having more fun

With 3 sharp ones

I'm gonna show you tonight

I'm okay

Got Ebay

And you're a tool

So, Want More?

I am a sock star

I got my sock moves

And I don't want you tonight

Uh, check my privilege, uh

Ioan took my private messages

Gave them to the MailOnline, (shit)

I guess I'll go find a Disney Exec

Who won't mind when I throw a fit (Oops)

Baby Angel made me homeless

Left out in the cold to die

I wanna get in trouble

My bro will start a fight

Na-na-na-na, na-na, na

He's as hard a wet wipe

Na-na-na-na, na-na, na

We're all gonna get in a fight

So, Want More?

I'm still a sock star

I got my sock moves

And I don't need you

And guess what?

I'm having more fun

With my glue gun

Panda Express

Baby doll heads

And you're a tool

So, Want More?

I am a sock star

I got my sock moves

And I don't want you tonight

You weren't there

You never were

I want it all

Or it's not fair

I gave you grief

I gave fuck all

Each time you go

Enter G-Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

So, Want More?

I'm still a sock star

I got my sock moves

And I don't need you

And guess what?

I'm having more fun

With 3 sharp ones (and a glue gun)

Won't get a job (Live off Cog)

I'm just fine (got Lupine)

And you're a tool

So, Want More?

I am a sock star

I got my sock moves

And you were far too polite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Incoming - next week I have been invited to a party with one of the Vampire Diaries/Originals crew - my friend knows a few as well as a few from other TV series. I am so excited and looking forward to it, but have been warned not to swarm him\her or make her/him think I am there to get gossip (my friend knows my Alice habit). PS I am not putting forward gender because Alice may go nuts. But I promise I will definitely report back. So Sunday next week I should have some gossip.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I wrote a long rant against Loopy's post but deleted it since it was a giant merail, but in my family "opting out" in a Nazi-occupied country (refusing to stop helping Jewish people) led to the murder of my family members and my grandfather escaping the country with just the clothes on his back to come to America after his twin brother was sent to a Siberian labor camp (and subsequently murdered shortly thereafter). Loopy needs to shut the hell up.

For anyone wondering about the "emergency order" someone on Twitter posted about, there has been nothing filed since the official court order declaring the marriage legally over in late September, so I don't know to which filing they are referring. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
What I find so interesting - where does her self-esteem come from? Even if it's mostly façade, I just can't fathom how, after all these years of not being particularly outstanding at anything, she still expects everyone to believe she's Mrs Boombastic (oops, sorry - MISS Boombastic 😁 ).

Yes, she speaks a couple of languages - as do millions of other people.
Yes, she used to be a bit of a looker - a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.
Yes, she appeared in several movies and series - refer to the aforementioned long time/galaxy, not to mention that her extraordinary thespian talents somehow failed to translate onto the screen.
Yes, she bagged two interesting, famous-adjacent men - cheated on the first, who also turned out to be gay, and the second is paying hundreds of thousands to never have to see her again.
No, she isn't strong or independent.
No, she hasn't achieved lasting professional success in any shape or form.
No, she doesn't put her intelligence to any good or productive use.
No, she isn't a kind, trustworthy person, let alone a decent parent.

On what qualities and traits other than Rosé does she base her overconfidence?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Bianca looks like a professional whose career requires multiple degrees? Wow, what an insult. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Shitting on BW again Alice? They said the relationship started in the June before the shooting in September. The script exists and acting is acting whether you are the star or not.

Speaking of lies AE changed her profession from former actress to actress on her wiki. What a tool!

View attachment 2510225
Hey Al,

Why did you change your Wikipedia to say you're "active" as an actor, when you are not? No scripts, no contracts, no agent.

Why have you not removed the acting credit you have for 10 Things I hate About You when you're not in the film? Not an actor, not an extra.

Why do you say no one cares about Bianca when you obsess over her every minute of every day? 🔝

All lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I have to say, @BigBonedBuzzard, I am going through a tough time at the moment and this thread title has made me giggle audibly several times over the life of the thread. Thanks. 💜 And, @Nixlondon, thank you for expressing your excellent taste by nominating it! 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 61

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
Alindiana Jones and the Search for a Boyfriend; Alindiana Jones and the Raiders of the Wine Cabinet; Alindiana Jones and the Temple of DARVO

We could go on forever and all the movies and scripts will be made before Alice writes her book or stops being an abusive narc
IMG_3438_720x@2x.png

• Haha
Reactions: 61

sarahjane83

One of Alice’s biggest sock tells is asking questions as if she knows absolutely nothing - to prompt her monkeys to spell things out.

(while simultaneously knowing all about everything, of course.)

she also likes “wow”.

it’s blindingly obvious when a twitter account is her. Brand new, only tweets about all this,immediately follows/is followed by the main players in the FM zoo. She’s mental to think anyone believes these accounts are anyone other than her.

it’s gotten to the point where all the madness has become boring.

Reactions: 59
I don’t comment often and I’m new to this thread title nomination and I know it’s early for the next one, but one of the last posts on the last thread had a comment that made me laugh. So can I nominate @StewPots for
“Alice…the woman can’t even narc right”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Tell me someone's read our posts about her being a nobody before Ioan and a nobody now, only notorious "famous" as Ioan Gruffudds batshit abusive ex-wife without telling me. 💅

I miss Mimsy, and Kiki.
I am here! I have been really struggling with the war news and being on the platform formally known as Twitter. 😞 As in too much obsessive time. But I'm trying hard.

Miss you. I need to be here more for a break with all of you. And I will be. Much ❤ and thank you for thinking of me. 😘😘😘

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
This is great but needs more abs. Not a sentence I thought I’d ever write.
What kind of an internet lawyer do you think I am?!

I'm far too professional to use "abs" in my documents, tha=nk you very much.=

Sent from my iPhone=

• Haha
  • Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Okay, I actually looked up the text of the law. The online summaries gloss over some nuances that matter a lot for this particular case and which Loopy is totally misreading. All family reunification is not banned by this law; only those services that require certain things as a condition of enrollment. Those things are: a no-contact order; an out-of-state or multi-day stay; a transfer of legal or physical custody of the child; the use of "private youth transporters;" or coercion/threats of force, isolation, verbal abuse, and the like. This law also doesn't apply to family reunification services provided by the county government.

Sessions of reunification therapy, which may last a few hours once or twice a week (which is what the children in this case likely will experience), wouldn't be covered under this new law.

(a) Notwithstanding any other law, a court shall not order family reunification treatments, programs, or services, including, but not limited to, camps, workshops, therapeutic vacations, or educational programs that, as a condition of enrollment or participation, require or result in any of the following:
(1) A no-contact order.
(2) An overnight, out-of-state, or multiday stay.
(3) A transfer of physical or legal custody of the child.
(4) The use of private youth transporters or private transportation agents engaged in the use of force, threat of force, physical obstruction, acutely distressing circumstances, or circumstances that place the safety of the child at risk.
(5) The use of threats of physical force, undue coercion, verbal abuse, isolation from the child’s family, community, or other sources of support, or other acutely distressing circumstances.
(b) This section does not affect the applicability of Section 16507 of the Welfare and Institutions Code.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56