Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are they?? How dare they leave us without their pithy presence!!
Like many of us they are probably overwhelmed with RL and sick of this classless whiny idiot while a horrific war has started, amongst many other tragedies. I hope their health is okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
By Alice's admission Ioan ruined her life....by leaving her, which just means he was the best thing she ever had, coz why would leaving her ruin her life? Think about it.

As for the kids: that is his situation, he unfortunately has to consider Alice in a way because they are also her kids. Otherwise he would fully cut her off.
View attachment 2505984
Ioan and Rhys are in recent years quoted saying good things about the other. The only negativity has come from Alice: She ranted about Rhys after he won the Emmy 5 years ago. They may not be best buds anymore, but this is very normal when both parties have families.

Being a pessimist is nothing negative either.
View attachment 2505988
Didnt Alice once claimed on IG that Ioan forced her to look good? How does this make sense?
View attachment 2505989
one of her last IG posts are literally about tattle LMAO
View attachment 2505990
the daily ping-pong between he is not interested in the kids and he is too interested in the kids
View attachment 2505992
people will stay around until Alice stops playing with socks, stops unleashing her brother and friends against Bianca & Ioan, and especially until the PA is undone.
View attachment 2505995
In this case the "pychotic child abuser", "the real (bio) mom" and the "drug user" (she even admitted this herself, so not sure why she constantly throws the ball at Ioan) are one and the same person
View attachment 2505999
regarding past alcohol and drug use. this isnt stopping you from getting custody. A recent example (interestingly Alice followed both of them a few months ago):

San Andreas premiere - enough said
View attachment 2506000
So she thinks Ioan does not dislike her? She is still hoping lmao.
View attachment 2506001
Serious question: what is their problem with Bianca's sister? She hasnt said a word. But bullies be bullies
View attachment 2506006
yep, she definitely still believes in it lmao
View attachment 2506008
Alice and her team are very obsessed with pictures. That's why they ALL spam post red carpet pics of Ioan and Alice whenever Bianca posts a pic of them together. It's fascinating how being unable to let go of that relationship runs through her whole fandom

"he needs to pay for your sister and her family"

HER family? slip up? surely if it's about "thats what dads should do" it must be HIS family or at least THEIR family (kids), or is it all about Ioan having to pay Tony as well?

Only thing he should pay for are basic child and spousal support. End of it. Alice is no longer his family.
View attachment 2506012
Ioan is a lot less present in public since he is with Bianca, it's the complete opposite
View attachment 2506013
guys, seriously, at least pretend to be serious. Ioan would probably love to have all pictures of him and Alice deleted from the internet (and he did his part already), Alice is the opposite as mentioned above
View attachment 2506020
Oh btw

search results for Ioan's images (for me, at least)
View attachment 2506025
Alice's
View attachment 2506026
Bianca
View attachment 2506028
perhaps Alice thinks she is Jessica Alba

Ella was 10. tbh I think it's possible. it's similar brainwashed as some of the stuff she said in court.
OK, 2 points, LMAO at Alice once again blowing smoke up her own arse with that "she is a leader and cool as hell" BS.
2nd point @welp you might need the Tattle Turd bunker for a week or 2 posting the search results for Bianca, especially given her search results show up 11 images of her on her own compared to Alice's 5. Always the strong, independent self-made woman is Alice.
---
I’m so sorry that life is hard for you at present, CM. Here for whatever you need. You will triumph and, on the way up, you will always be infinitely, infinitely superior to and better than Alice.

---
Where are they?? How dare they leave us without their pithy presence!!
Hopefully they are both OK. Mimsy hasn't posted for quite a while. :cry:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
OK, 2 points, LMAO at Alice once again blowing smoke up her own arse with that "she is a leader and cool as hell" BS.
2nd point @welp you might need the Tattle Turd bunker for a week or 2 posting the search results for Bianca, especially given her search results show up 11 images of her on her own compared to Alice's 5. Always the strong, independent self-made woman is Alice.
---

---

Hopefully they are both OK. Mimsy hasn't posted for quite a while. :cry:
I am sure they will be back. Don’t forget our goddess @Hiraeth went AWOL on us, but eventually and thankfully returned to the fold.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She's implying that we're all Bianca socks and B is nervous about her relationship status.

All her tweets are basically narc injury badly covered up by a load of bluster and lies. Also, AE would still take IG back in a heartbeat but she finally has realised there's no point in hoping for it. The rich Disney executive strangely didn't materialise.
a bit early but nominating BIB for thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dear women and men of Tattler who are employed outside the home, please help me with this poll.

If you have NEVER thought ‘I have too much time after work’, please leave a laugh reaction.

If you HAVE ever thought ‘I have too much time after work’, please leave an angry reaction.

I just need to see if I’m in the wrong job🤔

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 80
Lol what? Ioan wanted to stop being with Alice because Ioan is a life-time pessimist and Alice is the one with talent? 🤣

View attachment 2506053

Alice was always so jealous of Ioan's success. You can see it here in this interview with Piers Morgan - her facial expressions, body language, and Ioan's attempts to soothe her by holding her hand.

It's obvious here that Ioan is the star, and she isn't, and she therefore needs to make sure that she is the centre of attention as much as possible.

It’s just so cringe how she clearly thinks she is so much more interesting and engaging than Ioan. Piers is directing the questions to Ioan and she’s answering like she’s the focus and talking all over him when he does speak. She sees herself as quite the raconteuse doesn’t she? She’s a self absorbed “pick me” prick.

Reactions: 31
She sees herself as quite the raconteuse doesn’t she?
And she just pulls statistics from out of her arse in that video too. There wasn't 500,000 actors looking for work in LA. Jeez as "Tone" would say.
---
The 'girl' is 31. A divorce happened = family got torn apart. A female went batshit crazy and abusive online. Get a job Alice.

1697124682279.png

---
Yep, we know AE refuses to take any good advice. Also, isn't she admitting she lurks Tattle here? She does more than lurk on X.

1697125133443.png

---
Is she regretting ditching OP now? I doubt it. It's more narc injury at getting dumped. Only Alice is allowed to do the dumping.

1697125263405.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2505323

Oh Alice, welcome to the world of search engine truth. It relies on user intent as a key element of what you see when you search. So search engines are exceptionally good with what people want to see as a result.

So why will people be looking for Alice? Because she's a nuts outlier for divorce gone wrong. Why else? To read about the legal nightmare she's brought upon herself.

The AI for search engines will learn Yo with Bianca is really the only couple pictures that matter. The lumpy pictures of Alice will be the ones that remain as top results.

You can bet there's going to be a scrub of Yo's Google/Bing/tiktok/x as Bad Boys gets closer to opening.

Alice will be a ghost fart on Google images by May. 👻💨
LOL let's see how many images come up in 20 years time. Of course there are more of Alice at the moment, there are just statistically more out there! God they're idiots :ROFLMAO:. Luckily Ioan will never have to get his photo taken with Alice again.
---
LMAO you don’t have to know Alice personally to know that she’s a low life witch. Apparently though, in Alice’s alcoholic haze of a brain, it’s only those who know her personally that think she’s a low life witch 😂
It's such a self-own every time, isn't it?? "You could only know this truth about me if you'd met me in real life!"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Alice looks decent at 55 because of Botox, fillers and what I highly suspect is a face lift she had when she was in her 40s.

All of these cost money, which she claims she doesn’t have anymore. Botox and fillers need to be reinjected.

And drinking excessive amounts of alcohol, a poor diet and poor sleeping habits WILL catch up with her sooner or later.
She looks what she is - a lush who looks older than her age and is too drunk to dress herself properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s just so cringe how she clearly thinks she is so much more interesting and engaging than Ioan. Piers is directing the questions to Ioan and she’s answering like she’s the focus and talking all over him when he does speak. She sees herself as quite the raconteuse doesn’t she? She’s a self absorbed “pick me” prick.
The next person who engages with her will be waving a muleta. And I doubt that would end well.

550233807_124694156.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How can time be prolonged, Tone? Let’s get deep into temporal metaphysics. Really, I’d be interested to see how you argue this one. You can refer to Heidegger if you wish.
I await your philosophical brilliance, Tone. Really.
To be fair, 10 minutes in the company of mAlice and/or Tone Alone is seriously gonna feel like an eternity. ♾️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Big fat hairy deal! My sister learned another language by living in another country for 6 months. She could speak it fluently and converse with native speakers. Alice is honestly very very insecure because deep down she knows she’s nothing special. She’s a fraud.
Ioan speaks at least two fluently. Bianca apparently speaks Portuguese (her father lives in Brazil, her stepmother is Brazilian, she has a Brazilian half-sister, Chanel spent a couple of years in Brazil - lockdown? - so will speak it) and is doing better at learning Welsh than Alice ever did. Soon she'll speak as many languages as Alice plus have real world useful qualifications; accountancy, anyone?

Reactions: 20
When did Ioan wear anything that embarrassed Alice? In what universe did that happen?

Screenshot_20231012_113625_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've just found out one of my daughter's school friend's dad did this year's Dragon Back Race. My husband just mentioned it on the car saying this dad "ran for days in Wales". I think he was surprised about my knowledge of said race!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.