Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Who else but Alice would care enough to keep her campaign going. The fact that her latest sock keeps saying they are not Alice is laughable. It’s either her or her staunch support dog lover. Nobody else cares.

I actually think Alice thinks that Ioan misses her. She thinks she is the dog’s bollocks, the bee’s knees and the cat’s pyjamas in all one - it’s inconceivable to her that he prefers Bianca. She is completely deluded but the delusion is strong. She thinks deep down he is still her possession and if she could get him by himself she would bring him back into line. She can’t conceive that someone she saw as less than her as completely moved on and dumped her. She didn’t value him but her mistake was thinking he wouldn’t value himself eventually.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

ButterTart

VIP Member
And the mountain of evidence shows what, Alice being a good wife?

View attachment 2510724
---
Ioan paid for Alice's attorney. It's all documented by a third party.

View attachment 2510726
She didn’t need to be represented by a lawyer to defend herself against the RO. It’s wiser to do so, but you can go to court and put your evidence before the judge on your own. She fired her lawyer just before the hearing and never bothered to show up to present one iota of evidence in her own defense. As for $200,000 … at $350 an hour that would be roughly 14 weeks of full time work by an attorney. Hasn’t she been mewling for years that she has TONS of evidence she’s been prevented from giving the court? Why would someone need weeks to put that together for her? And how would this sock know about this … someone who only appeared a couple of weeks ago and protests that she is NOT Alice and doesn’t know her.

She’s also not gagged and her first amendment rights were specifically noted by the judge in issuing the RO. She is free to talk about anything BUT Ioan and Bianca. It’s really not that hard.

The lies just keep on coming.

• Heart

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
The thing is the Evaluation report will look at how both parents conduct during the separation and divorce has impacted on the health and wellbeing of the children. Alice is on a hiding to nothing around her public and private behaviour. She was tweeting about the state of the marriage before he left, when he left and after he left. His allegations that she used coercion and threats privately and in public was held to be credible enough to have a DVRO imposed on her. She has threatened to withhold the children to get what she wants. She has threatened to smear him publicly to get what she wants and she has threatened to never stop. How can Ioan demonstrate this threats are credible ? Simples she carried them out very publicly.

For most of this 3 year period Alice has been legally represented. Never once have her legal representatives declared she had a breakdown and wasn’t in control. She had intent, she declared it and she acted on it. She won’t accept it was wrong or harmful to Ioan, Bianca or her children.

Ioan didn’t want her on twitter. He didn’t want her to tweet the marriage was over. He didn’t want her to tweet about the divorce or give exclusives to newspapers. All the SM and MSM attention is attributable to Alice.

This is before we get to her inability to understand why trained and professional people are worried about the children’s behaviour. If she doesn’t see the problem then they cannot work with her. If they cannot work with her then …….

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
She's unreformable and unredeemable. She is normalizing abusive behaviour with those kids. It wouldn't surprise me if Ella ends up with a DVRO or criminal charges at some point. Hopefully not, but it doesn't look good based on what she has done so far.
Agree with your point that Alice is normalising abusive behaviour with her children. You can see this as far back as the TMZ video of her carpark altercation with the Youtuber. Alice later said she was "proud of the video" and "so were her kids".

Another Alice quote for the wiki too: "People who provoke others deserve to get shouted at".

Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 13.36.07.png

Alice never apologises. Everything else is always someone else's fault. She just doubles down, aggressively defends her position (even if she was in the wrong), and makes fun of people who were the other party, or who try to show that she was in the wrong.

It's an appalling example to set to her children.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

welp

VIP Member
semi-OT but I wish Loopy would go back to obsessing about Ioan, coz this might be his worst post ever :sick:

This dude reads about women getting raped and immediately thinks he is the expert and that resisting the Hamas or Nazi Germany is/was as easy as "resisting" in his little imaginary internet wars. fucking unbelievable
1000017899.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow

welp

VIP Member
:thonk:
1000018088.jpg

the latest Bear IG story works great as a judgemental reaction pic to Alice's tweet
1000018092.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

StoneMountain

VIP Member
Alice, in a positive effort to help you stretch your $26, please note that you qualify for the Panda Express senior discount (for those persons over the age of 55 years).
1697213736249.png

• Haha

Periwinkleblue

I'm on the verge of thinking Alice is actually starting to show signs of disassociative personality.

Whilst the socks started off as an attempt to influence public opinion, that's clearly not working and she is spending hours a day in this assumed personality.

That would do strange things to anyone's head.

A psychologist child custody evaluator is possibly going to be concerned by Alice's months long assumption of multiple new identities.

Whilst @welp has shown the socks date back years, the volume and frequency now is a sign if someone very unwell.

welp

VIP Member
lol almost all restraining order cases are self-represented. It's piss-easy because all you have to do is collect your evidence and write a small text about it. Alice even let her 13 year old daughter do this all alone (including turning up in court without a lawyer and her mother bailing on her midway through). Weakest excuse ever (aside that Alice did have a lawyer and that she did pay him to write a response on the DVRO, and while her lawyer did his best her part was horrendously bad)

It's btw crazy how her team still pretends that she hasnt told her side yet. LMAO, if only she hadnt told her "side" already, then she would be in a lot less trouble.

Reactions: 46

Loveu2

VIP Member
Is AE afraid her socks will be busted? Ok, so the latest line is AE has haters pretending to be her but using pseudonyms like Dear Abby. Because the real AE would never use a sock to break the DVRO! Sure Jan...

View attachment 2510806
---
Abby is Alice alright. An DVRO is just a big laugh to her. I really hope she sees some jail time after the custody and finances are sorted.

View attachment 2510810
---
Abby: That's not constitutional. That is why I fight to support AE. (Who I am not - sigh)

Response: Why would you sigh (re not being her?!) Id rather be a pile on a big struggling arse than Alice Evans. My god she's beyond embarrassing.
Tone, who has a hard time using his computer 🖥, has an app that can identify people based on their writing style? Sue, Jan.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
How is Alice paying for daily living costs and rent etc when she has no job or income?
Alice has one of those Schrodinger's bank accounts, where absolutely no money from her ex-husband, or from any gainful employment ever gets deposited, and yet her bills and expenses are somehow miraculously paid each month. No-one's quite sure how it works, but never fear, a sock will no doubt come along to screech about how Alice is using her childhood savings and the money from the house, and how she was the high earner in the marriage, etc, etc 🙄😴

• Haha
Reactions: 45

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
This is what google presented to me when I searched for 'alice evans' - only a few images of only mAlice
22 results, 21 with images of Alice, 4 showing her in her heyday, 17 of them detailing what an abusive ex she is. She always thought she was the star in their relationship. The reality is she was nobody without him, and through her own choices, and in spite of being separated for nearly 3 years, she's still nobody without him. What a great role model this strong, brave, intelligent woman and mother is for her daughters hey?
---
Changing my little witch avatar because life is tough atm, Alice pisses me off and I could really vibe with being a blue caterpillar laying back on a mushroom smoking from a hookah. Feel free to join the party ladies and gents.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

What's your point

VIP Member
Who said Alice leaned in? (I assume in calls)
View attachment 2500845
Well, for starters: Ioan
View attachment 2500846
and....uhm. Alice
View attachment 2500847
How do we know Alice refused to give Ioan a suitcase so that he can travel to France to shoot the last big job he had?
View attachment 2500849
She posted it! of course she blamed it on Gloria as she always does, but for Gloria to say "I dont do it, I'm neutral" it requires Alice to be against it

Btw by law. Withholding belongings for no reason = coercive control.
View attachment 2500855
How can Ioan simultaneously not do anything and commit litigation abuse and waste money? That is indeed paradox

the kids are not doing fine even by Alice's own frequent admission, even if she is constantly contradicting this whenever she sees fit. A child that acts like Ella (the jury is out on Elsie) is not fine
View attachment 2500862
neutrality is spinning facts, ommiting facts, invent lies as much as possible and use every victim-blaming trope there exist so that you can excuse an abuser. With her idea of neutrality it's no wonder why she thinks everyone that isnt supporting her is Bianca
View attachment 2500869
Make it make sense 🤷‍♀️ IG isn't bothering to do anything about his kids but has spent many thousands of pounds trying to do the right thing by them.

Convinced at this stage that Alice is certifiable.

Reactions: 44

SynthGirl

VIP Member
I follow the career of someone who sends their child to Brentwood, and he makes millions a year. He's worth many, many, many millions and bought a $6 million dollar home earlier this year, which he said it will be almost a year before he moves into because he's doing a complete renovation of this home, and, believe me, he spares no expense. So he will spend another million to put into renovations. Guess what? Those are the kinds of people that are sending their children to Brentwood. It's not just the tuition. You are expected to donate a lot of money to the school and often. He talks about it on one of his shows. Ioan and Alice weren't capable of that in 2021.

They had no business putting her in that school with his uncertain future salary, a TV show that ended back in 2020, and Alice with no job. What I was shocked to realize was that she started at that school way after separation, way after the divorce was filed, later that fall. So eight or nine months after separation Alice moves her from public school to private school like Brentwood? He didn't have a permanent TV show lined up or lots of projects besides that one in France, which after taxes and agent's fees, et cetera, wasn't a huge amount. The industry was coming somewhat out of the pandemic as far as filming, but certainly not back to full force. She's not working. They are divorcing. WTF?

What was going on in her pea brain to even put Ella in that school in August or September of 2021? And why did Ioan agree, or did he?

• Sad
Reactions: 44