Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tone, who has a hard time using his computer šŸ–„, has an app that can identify people based on their writing style? Sue, Jan.
Never mind the computer, he has a hard time using his brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
if you are highly skilled/high-in-demand they will likely let this slide (like it's the case for many abusive personalities in Hollywood), if you are not it erases the last bit of hope that you could find something since there are so many less problematic people who can do the same job.
Her *cough* Hollywood career was dead in the water anyway. There are plenty of jobs she could do where the DVRO won't matter. She was always problematic too which is why the jobs fizzled out. I'm not buying the laughable notion that Queen Malice is too grand to not work in showbiz. What about the toilet cleaning job she said she swore she would do? They won't give a rat's ass about her DVRO as long as that bowl is sparkling lol. Neither will IG care that her doing a lowly job would "embarrass him" like she said lol. Quite the opposite, if she had a job, she would have less time to defame him and B on X and PA the kids.

Reactions: 30
Yeah I know she uses 'my god' but so do others, like in the bit I quoted.
WinterSolstice said Alice had said my god again, you said no it was someone else who had slagged her off and I just posted this because I thought maybe you missed what Winter was referring to šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4
Yeah. I'll be really embarrassed when Alice is a proven liar, again.

Screenshot_20231015_123154_Samsung Internet.jpg

In other news, my cat is a dick.

Screenshot_20231010_222539_Video Editor.jpg
Screenshot_20231012_014629_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I like sausage rolls and I really don't want to know what the connection is to this guy... šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬
He had injectables in his junk and it has horrifically changed it. He also had an only fans type of site where he would shove things up his bum on the daily šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Letā€™s face it Alice is not winning in an intelligence battle with the turds. Even with legal eagle Lupaper at her side. No, not even with ingrown Tone-nail.

Iā€™m humbled that you clever lot share your insights here on a daily basis.
Ingrown Tone-Nail is now the best nickname ever. Because he is as annoying as one. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can I just expand for any international readers? He was found guilty, and turned up to be sentenced, telling the tv cameras ā€œIā€™m innocent until proven guiltyā€ absolute class. The press wee actually like ????? for a second. Then they pointed out he had been found guilty already.
No wonder he was in shock at being sent down to the cells right away! He is a thick scumbag.
I had to google him but boy he deserved that sentence !

Just like Alice deserves jail but won't see the inside of a cell ..she's a privileged witch!

Reactions: 10
He had injectables in his junk and it has horrifically changed it. He also had an only fans type of site where he would shove things up his bum on the daily šŸ¤¢
Oh God I googled...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Wow. She has lost her damn mind. She believes Ioan and Bianca deserve to be defamed and harassed online.
Alice, this is why he left you in the first place. Keep on showing the world why he divorced you.

Screenshot_20231015_142700_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I have a question for everyone. What does Alice ever do for fun? Drinking, pill popping, and constant arguing with randoms onlineā€herself probablyā€ and thinking up nasty lies about I and B seems to be her favorite pastime. Meanwhile the country is in danger of losing its democracy and/or going to war. One would think she would grab every second of happiness possible for her and her daughters. Thatā€™s exactly what Iā€™m doing. I made my dog a homemade birthday cake with dog friendly ingredients and I was rewarded with the happiest, most smiley guy ever. He loved it! Mr. H. And I are making yummy healthy comfort food to eat. We enjoyed watching the eclipse yesterday and decorated for Fall. The world is going to hell in a hand basket but sheā€™s stuck in her rut of hate and anger. I would bet her blood pressure is through the roof. What with drinking, no exercise, stress, anger, and poor diet she should worry about what the future holds for her.
One last point from for Miss high and mighty Alice. As someone mentioned earlier we Turds blow her away with our intelligence. Hereā€™s the longest word in the English language for her. Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis which is black lung. And yes, I can spell it. Just because someone finds Alice a horrible person doesnā€™t mean we lack intelligence. It likely means we have an abundance of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Having kids doesn't make you untouchable. There are a lot of places the kids can go, Ioan's appartment, a friend's house, foster care. Showing your ass online just makes you a crappy person.

Screenshot_20231015_143102_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 23
It was a well executed plan that worked. It's called divorce. PS Alice was dumped first before the replacement. šŸ’…

1697399000341.png

She thinks she will never be jailed as she's a 'single mom' by choice. The law doesn't work like that though...

1697399109763.png

Reactions: 18
Wow. She has lost her damn mind. She believes Ioan and Bianca deserve to be defamed and harassed online.
Alice, this is why he left you in the first place. Keep on showing the world why he divorced you.

View attachment 2512446
I wouldn't think of it as a relacement cause that's pretty damn immature thinking but let's play Al's game - how didn't it work? Yo is divorced from Al, never needs to see her or hear her again, he has a loving and caring relationship with Bee, they look great together, they look like an equal partnership on all fronts. Pretty damn good to me.

Reactions: 27
I have a question for everyone. What does Alice ever do for fun? Drinking, pill popping, and constant arguing with randoms onlineā€herself probablyā€ and thinking up nasty lies about I and B seems to be her favorite pastime. Meanwhile the country is in danger of losing its democracy and/or going to war. One would think she would grab every second of happiness possible for her and her daughters. Thatā€™s exactly what Iā€™m doing. I made my dog a homemade birthday cake with dog friendly ingredients and I was rewarded with the happiest, most smiley guy ever. He loved it! Mr. H. And I are making yummy healthy comfort food to eat. We enjoyed watching the eclipse yesterday and decorated for Fall. The world is going to hell in a hand basket but sheā€™s stuck in her rut of hate and anger. I would bet her blood pressure is through the roof. What with drinking, no exercise, stress, anger, and poor diet she should worry about what the future holds for her.
One last point from for Miss high and mighty Alice. As someone mentioned earlier we Turds blow her away with our intelligence. Hereā€™s the longest word in the English language for her. Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis which is black lung. And yes, I can spell it. Just because someone finds Alice a horrible person doesnā€™t mean we lack intelligence. It likely means we have an abundance of it.
She doesn't care if her daughters are happy. She will end up alone, broke, and never happy. She is not a victim, it's all her own doing.

Reactions: 15
She wants to believe that he still cares about her and that what happens in her life will affect him. Delusional buffalo will never get over him dumping her.
If my husband left me, then grey-rocked me after I destroyed his reputation, he wouldn't even have to spend $ 400 000 trying to get rid of me. I would voluntarily try to get as far away from him and everyone that knew us or of us. I would seek professional help to help me overcome my horrible ways that lead to the demise of my marriage. I would not be acting all crazy on SM, trying to gaslight everyone.

Reactions: 23
It's called karma. You may want to look into how your behavior will affect your future.

Screenshot_20231015_150438_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.