Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

my cup runneth

Thing is, if it actually came out that Yo had actually deleted a load of his own messages to Alice, provoking her and submitted those edited conversations to the court, I probably would question everything that has been said over the past 3 years. (Been lurking Colleen Ballinger threads and her snark Reddit- someone who accused her ex of grooming presented ‘evidence’ of the grooming through screenshots on twitter in an interview- then the interviewer spoke with Colleen ex, Josh who showed that the victim had deleted messages from from both sides of the conversation which proved that no grooming occurred as Josh never responded in the way that the ‘victim’ claimed).
If Yo had done something like that it would have been very easy for Alice to present full conversations and any deleted messages to the court herself.
If she tried to present any ‘deleted’ messages now, I would fully believe that they were faked. Plus we know that experts can examine metadata and get deleted messages back. Especially any conversations on Our Family Wizard.
If Alice had any true evidence she would have submitted it legally through the courts as soon as Ioan had presented his side. She would have turned up to court to dispute the screenshots and defend herself in regards to the restraining order. But she has nothing. Her lawyers likely said to her- ‘we can’t deny the evidence, you wrote all those messages and harassed your husband, we have nothing, all you can do is apologise and claim temporary insanity after finding out your husband was leaving- we might be able to get you help while still letting you two communicate’. And Alice just went fuck that and fired them. She will never claim responsibility.
She was and still is angry. She still thinks that Ioan will come back .
The most bizarre thing for me is when she said that Ioan never gave her a reason, just said the he didn’t love her anymore… isn’t that a reason itself?! If someone told me they didn’t love me anymore, even if I loved them back, I would find that the perfect reason not to continue the relationship. What’s the point of staying with someone who doesn’t love you? For the kids? That’s a very outdated reason for staying with someone. Plus, Alice comes across as a complete psycho- no wonder he left her!
I agree with all you’ve said apart from but in bold. I dunno, the inner whinging bitch in me would like to know why. Why ffs? That said I’m not abusive so it’s fair I’d ask. ☺