Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice seems to think that Ioan owes her a lifestyle. She feels entitled to harass and defame him, and everyone he loves online. Repeatedly, she has defended herself only by saying she was upset, desperate, and broken by the separation and divorce.
And yet, among the text messages she sent to Ioan, she tells him that no one has any rights in a relationship.

Screenshot_20231018_130825_Gallery.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I have to say, the Alice pumpkin avatars are killing me 😂
After all, what’s a bigger horror show than Alice? We should all dress up as her and go trick or treating and demand either $26, a baby doll head, a cheese string or salad cream. The real ones will know!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Their wedding photos - Ioan, in his too big suit, has as much make up on as her. okay, I exaggerate, he hasn’t got bright red lipstick on, but it is noticeable. Everyone in the group shop is looking yonder (in a grim looking way, not like they are at happy nuptials) apart from a child who is looking towards the happy couple and Tone - gazing at Ioan! Since he dropped her he has dropped the artifice.That’s telling.

Off topic but Damian Lewis is going through a mid life crisis. His new partner is in a rock band and he is trying to be a rock star too. Here he is looking half dad/half Harry Styles

IMG_1615.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Their wedding photos - Ioan, in his too big suit, has as much make up on as her. okay, I exaggerate, he hasn’t got bright red lipstick on, but it is noticeable. Everyone in the group shop is looking yonder (in a grim looking way, not like they are at happy nuptials) apart from a child who is looking towards the happy couple and Tone - gazing at Ioan! Since he dropped her he has dropped the artifice.That’s telling.

Off topic but Damian Lewis is going through a mid life crisis. His new partner is in a rock band and he is trying to be a rock star too. Here he is looking half dad/half Harry Styles

View attachment 2518059
Nah. I’m a Dead Weather fan and Alison is mid-40s and is pretty successful. I don’t know if he was making music before they met or not but I’m all for people exploring their talents and trying new things.

Reactions: 14
Nah. I’m a Dead Weather fan and Alison is mid-40s and is pretty successful. I don’t know if he was making music before they met or not but I’m all for people exploring their talents and trying new things.
Not sure what her age has to do with it. I wasn’t talking about her. The mid life crisis refers to his eyebrows and his new image, which is looking a bit tragic. His singing talents are up there with Lawrence Fox’s.

Reactions: 9
🐝 has posted a lovely reel - I don’t know how to link instagram but got this screen shot at the end 😍

It’s of a few Halloween 🎃 decorated front gardens - looks lovely and seasonal!
It must kill Alice seeing posts like this and not being able to say they are mocking her so the tabloids pick it up after the DM had to apologise to Bee and make a donation to the MS society in her name.

(I'm more petty than Bee and would have asked them to donate in Alice's name not mine)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.