Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:thonk:
1000018088.jpg

the latest Bear IG story works great as a judgemental reaction pic to Alice's tweet
1000018092.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Of course there is no way AE would be on X breaking her DVRO!! 'In their dreams' LMAO

1697452323591.png

As for her other crap, she is really clutching at straws. She has duck all to justify her behaviour and she knows it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
it does affect your employability

if you are highly skilled/high-in-demand they will likely let this slide (like it's the case for many abusive personalities in Hollywood), if you are not it erases the last bit of hope that you could find something since there are so many less problematic people who can do the same job.

Alice is a bit lucky in the sense that she has many friends in the tabloids that took big effort to portray her a lot less negative than others would have been (and really should have), some like the awful Lorraine and Perez Hilton even went out of their way to portray her as the victim even after the TRO was issued: they even left the bits about physical violence from Alice against Ioan out, but made a huge headline about Ella requesting a batterer intervention while leaving out that no physical violence from Ioan was ever claimed. I argue Alice's and Ella's false accusations/actions against Ioan affected his employability more than her DVRO. What has affected Alice is her crazy behavior on Social Media and the amount of abusive messages she sent to him. Too many people saw this unfiltered (no pun intended), her mates couldn't do much about it. And both of these things are undeniable facts, no "transcript of hearsay" of Ioan as her minions try to excuse it.
Sure, in Hollywood - for now. If arch antisemite Mel Gibson can make a comeback and Meryl Streep give Roman Polanski a standing ovation, G-list Alice Evans can shut her yap for a decade and come back as Miss Daisy or Beloved Grandma in the 50th reboot of ‘Charmed’.
The problem is that she won’t deign to work anywhere else. She thinks herself too profoundly special to lower herself to ‘ordinary people’ work.
I grew up in an upper-middle (UK) class environment. We lost all our money. So I went out to work from the age of thirteen onwards. Pizza parlours, Indian restaurants, music shops, tearooms, later pubs and bars - it didn’t matter; I wanted not to be poor and knew my parents couldn’t afford pocket money and the like. It gave me self-respect and an entree to all levels of society I’d otherwise have lacked. Making one’s own money is a heady thing. It allows a sense of not only power, but control over one’s own existence. She needs to climb down from her high horse - and encourage her daughters to appreciate the value of work. It’ll never happen, of course, but it’s what she *should* be doing. Living off others also creates a hellish level of dependency and powerlessness. Who wants to be at the mercy of the bill payer?!
---
What do you call this style of argument where one party counters with complete nonsense? Is there a name for it like ‘straw man’ / ‘no true Scotsman’ etc?
Nonresponse? The Liar Paradox? A Fallacious Aliceism?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Alice says there was no domestic violence in her marriage.

Keeping on the "an accusation from a narc is a confession" track, in this text message she sent Ioan (which was in his DVRO request), Alice says she was physically assaulted by Ioan's mum.

What?!

Screenshot 2023-10-16 at 01.16.43.png

Questions

1) What would Alice be taking Ioan's mum to court for? And does she know how expensive international litigation is (seeing as Gill is based in the UK)? Her Etsy shop takings and residuals wouldn't be able to cover even a tiny fraction of the cost.
2) What "form" is she talking about that she got people to sign? And who drafted the form - her lawyer? Herself?
3) Who are the "at least" 20 people who signed these forms?

These questions are all moot anyway, as we know Alice is lying as usual.

She especially loves to pretend she has people on her side who are against Ioan. It's a common tactic with her.

Oh, if Alice would still like to go ahead with taking Ioan's mum to court, and to get those forms signed by witnesses, I have drafted some text for the form which she can use for free. You're welcome Alice!

The form

WITNESS DETAILS

Name: ...................................................................................
Address: ..................................................................................
Signature: ..................................................................................
Date: ..................................................................................

TESTIMONY

I, [........................................], hereby solemnly testify that on the day of Ioan Gruffudd's wedding to Alice Evans, the most amazing woman I have ever met, I saw Ioan's evil mother Margaret Gill Griffiths being so NASTY to Alice! Like what kind of a person would do that! FFS! Never in my life have I seen such behaviour! Gill then bashed Alice like that bogan Bianca would bash Ella with a door 16 years later. OMG, is Bianca actually related to Gill?

Gill was rolling around on the floor because she somehow im=gined Alice had said she was a bad mother. Her behaviour was so AWFUL it then made Alice roll on the floor and poor Alice was shaking like a leaf while vomiting. Alice then had to be calmed down by her brother Tone and his future wife Rachel (who he met at this wedding).

Gill is the most mean, calculating, egotistic, narcissistic, child‐l=ke ‘mother’ I have ever encountered. She only thinks of herself. She is like a child who has not yet been taug=t that other people have feelings too. She is quite possibly the most narc=ssistic person I have ever met.

She is an egocentric, pathetic person and her never ending unkindness towards Alice makes me very sad.

We demand that Gill publicly apologises to Alice and pays her monetary compensation.

We prefer that the apology is made via a post on X (formerly known as Twitter). If this is not possible, then we would accept an apology via a public Instagram post.

Alice has been hurt very badly as a child by getting bullied and her father disowning her. So please may she have an apology and some compensation. Please.

Signed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Keeping on the "an accusation from a narc is a confession" track, in this text message she sent Ioan (which was in his DVRO request), Alice says she was physically assaulted by Ioan's mum.

What?!

View attachment 2513377

Questions

1) What would Alice be taking Ioan's mum to court for? And does she know how expensive international litigation is (seeing as Gill is based in the UK)? Her Etsy shop takings and residuals wouldn't be able to cover even a tiny fraction of the cost.
2) What "form" is she talking about that she got people to sign? And who drafted the form - her lawyer? Herself?

She especially loves to pretend she has people on her side who are against Ioan. It's a common tactic with her.

Oh, if Alice would still like to go ahead with taking Ioan's mum to court, and to get those forms signed by witnesses, I have drafted some text for the form which she can use for free. You're welcome Alice!

The form

WITNESS DETAILS

Name: ...................................................................................
Address: ..................................................................................
Signature: ..................................................................................
Date: ..................................................................................

TESTIMONY

I, [........................................], hereby solemnly testify that on the day of Ioan Gruffudd's wedding to Alice Evans, the most amazing woman I have ever met, I saw Ioan's evil mother Margaret Gill Griffiths being so NASTY to Alice! Like what kind of a person would do that! FFS! Never in my life have I seen such behaviour! Gill then bashed Alice like that bogan Bianca would bash Ella with a door 16 years later. OMG, is Bianca actually related to Gill?

Gill was rolling around on the floor because she somehow im=gined Alice had said she was a bad mother. Her behaviour was so AWFUL it then made Alice roll on the floor and poor Alice was shaking like a leaf while vomiting. Alice then had to be calmed down by her brother Tone and his future wife Rachel (who he met at this wedding).

Gill is the most mean, calculating, egotistic, narcissistic, child‐l=ke ‘mother’ I have ever encountered. She only thinks of herself. She is like a child who has not yet been taug=t that other people have feelings too. She is quite possibly the most narc=ssistic person I have ever met.

She is an egocentric, pathetic person and her never ending unkindness towards Alice makes me very sad.

We demand that Gill publicly apologises to Alice and pays her monetary compensation.

We prefer that the apology is made via a post on X (formerly known as Twitter). If this is not possible, then we would accept an apology via a public Instagram post.

Alice has been hurt very badly as a child by getting bullied and her father disowning her. So please may she have an apology and some compensation. Please.

Signed

This is great but needs more abs. Not a sentence I thought I’d ever write.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This is great but needs more abs. Not a sentence I thought I’d ever write.
What kind of an internet lawyer do you think I am?!

I'm far too professional to use "abs" in my documents, tha=nk you very much.=

Sent from my iPhone=

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

What?!

View attachment 2513377

Questions

The form

WITNESS DETAILS

TESTIMONY

Signed

Standing ovation from my kitchen table 🤣👏 this is majestic, Ametrine!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Living off others also creates a hellish level of dependency and powerlessness. Who wants to be at the mercy of the bill payer?!
Alice does, as she's lazy af. It also gives her a chance to play the victim and abuse IG for leaving her and the BaYbEeZ 'penniless'. Grifters gonna grift. AE doesn't do any form of respect, including self-respect.

Reactions: 18
I did and couldnt see any pics there (found it at the end and of course wish I havent.but do I ever listen to warnings - oh, nooo!)
This thread wiki is one of the best I have to say - so well structured.

is it today when the evaluator going to start?
Malice has been remarkably quiet on insta - no "fun photos" with her babieez, no grief thieving, no fashion parades, just one (two?) lonely socks yapping into the void on x, I wish we knew what is going on behind the scenes!
The last couple of pages of his current thread, has the evidence

Reactions: 3
Alice does, as she's lazy af. It also gives her a chance to play the victim and abuse IG for leaving her and the BaYbEeZ 'penniless'. Grifters gonna grift. AE doesn't do any form of respect, including self-respect.
It worries me that she’s teaching the [Alice CAPS] BAYBEEZ her lazy, indolent, idle, slothful ways. Malice behaves like a Victorian materfamilias, complete with staff. While she lazes around eating opioids like bonbons and tapping out the odd bit of nonsensical invective on Twitter, two children’s mental health has been and is descending into a Conradian abyss. It’s heartbreaking.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Sounds like there was a bust up between Big Al and Ma Gruff on the wedding day. What the duck happened? Were they wrestling each other on the floor over who Baby Angel loved the most? Who witnessed it? 20 people lol? It was obviously the wedding from hell, fitting for a marriage made in hell.

BTW Alice has previous when it comes to ruining wedding days. On the day her dad wed Lady Catherine, Alice was invited but instead had a stinking row with the bride to be over the phone. She mentioned it in an interview she did.

1697459678863.png

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.