Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the app that matches the way people speakā€¦ šŸ¤” reminds me of an explosion of ads few years back for a scam ad who would tell you who checked your fb profile, is that one of those type things? Imagine Tone carefully loading text into the app, it does a fruit machine sound: kerrchingggg! We have a match! Pay Ā£5 to have unlimited accessā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 27
the app that matches the way people speakā€¦ šŸ¤” reminds me of an explosion of ads few years back for a scam ad who would tell you who checked your fb profile, is that one of those type things? Imagine Tone carefully loading text into the app, it does a fruit machine sound: kerrchingggg! We have a match! Pay Ā£5 to have unlimited accessā€¦
I'm sure Alice also claimed right in the beginning that Tone could track people's IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) (this was way back before she created a profile for him and started tweeting).
ETA He can't even work Whatsapp apparently ....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
quoting from above image:
"Since IG claimed she had "thousand of fake accounts" (LMAO) they're trying really hard to sound like her. I guess so they can sound like her. I guess so they can use them against her."

Alice - WHERE did Ioan claim this? not in the court documents, not on social media... guess your heard that in your imagination? more likely you heard that from your own fake accounts (which are your imaginatary personas).

Reactions: 29
quoting from above image:
"Since IG claimed she had "thousand of fake accounts" (LMAO) they're trying really hard to sound like her. I guess so they can sound like her. I guess so they can use them against her."

Alice - WHERE did Ioan claim this? not in the court documents, not on social media... guess your heard that in your imagination? more likely you heard that from your own fake accounts.
she combined two seperate claims: one that Alice send him thousands of abusive messages (true, see the TRO request and my SM pdf), one that she runs fake accounts on twitter to circumvent the DVRO currently (99 % true, 100 % true that she at least uses associates for it)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
she combined two seperate claims: one that Alice send him thousands of abusive messages (true, see the TRO request and my SM pdf), one that she runs fake accounts on twitter to circumvent the DVRO currently (99 % true, 100 % true that she at least uses associates for it)
Itā€™s fascinating watching her trying to twist things to change the narrative.

Reactions: 23
Can I just expand for any international readers? He was found guilty, and turned up to be sentenced, telling the tv cameras ā€œIā€™m innocent until proven guiltyā€ absolute class. The press wee actually like ????? for a second. Then they pointed out he had been found guilty already.
No wonder he was in shock at being sent down to the cells right away! He is a thick scumbag.
LOL Iā€™m from the UK and just had to Google him! This saga has passed me by (still not sure who anyone involved is, but heā€™s definitely in the right place).

Reactions: 9
LOL Iā€™m from the UK and just had to Google him! This saga has passed me by (still not sure who anyone involved is, but heā€™s definitely in the right place).
Do NOT venture into his threads on Tattle if you ever want to enjoy a sausage roll again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Alice hates Tattle, wants to shut it down, and says it's full of lies.
Also Alice...
View attachment 2508303
Do we think she plays kiss, marry, duck with @welp, @Hiraeth, @ButterTart and @Ametrine? šŸ˜‚

---
Alice, in a positive effort to help you stretch your $26, please note that you qualify for the Panda Express senior discount (for those persons over the age of 55 years).
View attachment 2508398
Woohoo! Christmas came early for Alice. šŸŽ„šŸŽ…
---
View attachment 2508436
Don't know people keep trumpeting the myth that they will be forever connected because they share children. You are connected to your children because you share DNA and you gave birth to them or fathered them. You choose to have a relationship with other parent because of societal dictates. But there is no mythical connection just because you have children together. MOO
I think the girls will go no contact with Alice when they are older. Whether they have a relationship with Ioan in the future remains to be seen. But those girls aren't going to be the rope around Ioan's neck forever tying him to her that she thinks they will be.
---
Incoming - next week I have been invited to a party with one of the Vampire Diaries/Originals crew - my friend knows a few as well as a few from other TV series. I am so excited and looking forward to it, but have been warned not to swarm him\her or make her/him think I am there to get gossip (my friend knows my Alice habit). PS I am not putting forward gender because Alice may go nuts. But I promise I will definitely report back. So Sunday next week I should have some gossip.
BRB ordering snacks and drinks for next Sunday. Play it cool Nixlondon, but GET ALL THE GOSS! PS: and have fun.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
It just blows my mind how someone can be so self involved knowing the world has gone to tit (more so than usual) and there are people suffering indescribable horrors. I canā€™t put myself in that headspace of still thinking Iā€™m so hard done by and obsessing over an EX (he is done with you and moved on) and destroying my children when thereā€™s literally children with no families anymore.
Alice mate, Iā€™m done with you. I find you beyond tedious, boring, ridiculous and embarrassing. Oh and youā€™re actually pretty thick considering you think youā€™re the smartest person in the room aren't you? Thereā€™s immigrant children in various countries that can speak multiple languages by the time theyā€™re 5, so rolling out your vast knowledge of what, 3? languages is hardly impressive. Utter fool. Donā€™t get me started on Tony either

Reactions: 42
Can I just expand for any international readers? He was found guilty, and turned up to be sentenced, telling the tv cameras ā€œIā€™m innocent until proven guiltyā€ absolute class. The press wee actually like ????? for a second. Then they pointed out he had been found guilty already.
No wonder he was in shock at being sent down to the cells right away! He is a thick scumbag.
As an international reader (thank you xx) - damn was I happy when his personally well-blown out arse got sent to jail that day - a true thing of beauty after his mockery of the entire process up until that very point (Iā€™m now off to gargle bleach now by even having thought about him again šŸ¤®)

Reactions: 7
Re: Stephen Bear. Sometimes I wonder about people who can't see big Al for what she is. Then I'm reminded that Stephen Bear WON celeb Big Brother, was on a celeb dating show, before being convicted and sent to prison. For revenge on an ex I might add.

Reactions: 13
He was found guilty, and turned up to be sentenced, telling the tv cameras ā€œIā€™m innocent until proven guiltyā€ absolute class.
That's Alice all over. The DVRO violated her constitutional rights LOL.
---
This is in incredibly poor taste. I hope "Ashley" deletes those tweets, because, as Alice's socks are so fond of saying, it isn't a good look.
I blocked the AG account. This FM is a desperate attention seeker and former IG fan. I'm sure IG has her blocked so I don't know why she keeps @-ing him.
---
Yeah I know she uses 'my god' but so do others, like in the bit I quoted.

AE was quiet last night. Is it because Dupee starts tomorrow? Hope so, I can't wait for the explosions about her 'rights being violated by the Brisbane mafia' to begin. šŸæ šŸæ šŸæ

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Oh for crying out loud. Get a grip, Alice, and get a job.
Right? Mark Wahlberg attacked an innocent Vietnamese man so badly that he ended up in prison for 45 days. Maliceā€™s claims that the DVRO, which was entirely self-inflicted, have permanently damaged her prospects of future employment are absolute bullshit.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Right? Mark Wahlberg attacked an innocent Vietnamese man so badly that he ended up in prison for 45 days. Maliceā€™s claims that the DVRO, which was entirely self-inflicted, have permanently damaged her prospects of future employment are absolute bullshit.
it does affect your employability

if you are highly skilled/high-in-demand they will likely let this slide (like it's the case for many abusive personalities in Hollywood), if you are not it erases the last bit of hope that you could find something since there are so many less problematic people who can do the same job.

Alice is a bit lucky in the sense that she has many friends in the tabloids that took big effort to portray her a lot less negative than others would have been (and really should have), some like the awful Lorraine and Perez Hilton even went out of their way to portray her as the victim even after the TRO was issued: they even left the bits about physical violence from Alice against Ioan out, but made a huge headline about Ella requesting a batterer intervention while leaving out that no physical violence from Ioan was ever claimed. I argue Alice's and Ella's false accusations/actions against Ioan affected his employability more than her DVRO. What has affected Alice is her crazy behavior on Social Media and the amount of abusive messages she sent to him. Too many people saw this unfiltered (no pun intended), her mates couldn't do much about it. And both of these things are undeniable facts, no "transcript of hearsay" of Ioan as her minions try to excuse it.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.