Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is a truth universally acknowledged, that :

* a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife
* chocolate makes almost every thing better
* Every Alice sock will trot out this screenshot as if it means anything

Screenshot_20231012-191420~2.png

The use of "portages" though.... 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I am sure Ioan has made up with Math over the last few years. I would just LOVE a picture of I&B with Math and Keri to come out soon 😂
Can we categorically rule out that the fall out was actually in fact Yo’s fault as he tried to offload her onto MR Ouicassi style?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She hasn't said anything?? What have we been reading for the last few years?

Screenshot_20231012_193416_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
Dressing like a clown is never a good idea, unless you're in the circus.

Screenshot_20231012_193356_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can we categorically rule out that the fall out was actually in fact Yo’s fault as he tried to offload her onto MR Ouicassi style?
Are there any batshit millionaires looking for an equally batshit beard? Maybe a masochistic one who is longing to be insulted? Malice could have quite a little well paying niche.

Reactions: 16
Remember there is always a place for you in the Tattle Turds thread. And I don’t advise going on the thread here for the conflict. It started ok, but then got very nasty.
I’ve been dipping in and out the last few days so I may have missed some bits. May I ask if you (if you don’t mind ☺) mean it’s been nasty between us Turds? Or just mAlice’s usual nastiness? Thank you ☺
---
Yes, there is a shocking amount of anti-Semitism on that thread. Nauseating reading so I avoid it.
Ah sorry ok. Re my previous post, I now get that @JoJo76 is referring to the thread on the war. Doh 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
To be honest I’ve always wondered if these two shagged and that’s why Math and Ioan aren’t close anymore.
In no world would MR have gone there . She wasn't his type and he avoided drama . All his mates begged loan not to marry her and were devo they couldn't get through to him. I think when he realised they were right it was too late and he couldn't talk to them about how bad it was.

Reactions: 21
Should be an interesting weekend, although this listing has it as a 2 bedroom. Pretty sure it's Alice's apartment as the rent is correct.
1000000614.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So they have put up the rental price, as I am pretty sure the 2 bedroom was cheaper when she rented the 3 bedroom ?
People will pay a premium for living next to a genuine Hollywood film star.

Either that or it's because it's furnished and a short term let maybe? Also Alice's was up for same previously.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If it’s got all utilities paid, how is she asking for 3k per month for utilities? Botox isn’t a utility.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Her outfit is giving me "Paul Revere cosplaying a swashbuckler" vibes.
Adam Ant called… he wants his shirt back! 😁
---
In no world would MR have gone there . She wasn't his type and he avoided drama . All his mates begged loan not to marry her and were devo they couldn't get through to him. I think when he realised they were right it was too late and he couldn't talk to them about how bad it was.
I bet they were all thinking, “from cult to bleep… he’s on his own this time. He’s beyond saving!” 😉
---
Sewer rat?
A virus, that invades the tick, that lives on the sewer rat!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
People will pay a premium for living next to a genuine Hollywood film star.

Either that or it's because it's furnished and a short term let maybe? Also Alice's was up for same previously.
It’s a lot more nicely finished than Alice’s, which looks quite tired and has a horrible kitchen

Reactions: 7
I have to say, @BigBonedBuzzard, I am going through a tough time at the moment and this thread title has made me giggle audibly several times over the life of the thread. Thanks. 💜 And, @Nixlondon, thank you for expressing your excellent taste by nominating it! 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Welp must be the busiest Tattler on the planet.

View attachment 2506585
Either that or she's got a crazy identity crisis!
---
@KikiFromNy you are back!! I saw you liked some posts, we missed you and Mimsey ❤❤❤
YES! I saw that too. Welcome back @KikiFromNy ❤ Please tell Mimsy we miss her and hope she's OK.
---
Still bitter AF for them having a joint nickname :ROFLMAO:
It's a COUPLE nickname ❤ 😂

(Yes, I might be tired, grumpy and giving in to my witch and commented this knowing a certain someone will probably see it!) YoLice just doesn't have the same cuteness factor that YoBee does.
---
I’ve been dipping in and out the last few days so I may have missed some bits. May I ask if you (if you don’t mind ☺) mean it’s been nasty between us Turds? Or just mAlice’s usual nastiness? Thank you ☺
---

Ah sorry ok. Re my previous post, I now get that @JoJo76 is referring to the thread on the war. Doh 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yeah I was a bit slow on the uptake with that one too. I went to bed worrying I had posted something that had offended @JoJo76.
---
I have to say, @BigBonedBuzzard, I am going through a tough time at the moment and this thread title has made me giggle audibly several times over the life of the thread. Thanks. 💜 And, @Nixlondon, thank you for expressing your excellent taste by nominating it! 💜
Big hugs and love to you our Beautiful, brave and strong Viking Queen Hiraeth ❤ Life seems to be a bit tough for a lot of us lately. But we can all take comfort in the knowledge that none of us are Alice!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
It's a COUPLE nickname ❤ 😂

(Yes, I might be tired, grumpy and giving in to my witch and commented this knowing a certain someone will probably see it!) YoLice just doesn't have the same cuteness factor that YoBee does.
Bees are cute, and make honey. Lice are parasites and make you itch.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yes, there is a shocking amount of anti-Semitism on that thread. Nauseating reading so I avoid it.
Antisemitism, you say? *Autisteuse rolls up her sleeves and launches herself at the Other Thread like a heat-seeking missile*. Can’t have that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.