Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like you didn't read Bianca's statement... Pray do tell my arse

1696882232604.png

Well it's not going down to the Job Centre, is it?

1696882287916.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Congratulations to @Nixlondon on winning the title!!

(52) Gruffudd & Alice Evans #218 Mr Gruffudd loves his children very, very much | Tattle Life <<<<<<<< Previous thread

A quick recap, the socks are still socking, Tone is quiet, the video that apparently shows Bianca abusing Ella was heavily edited and released, but didn't show Ioan in a bad light. Not much else going on really.
It wasn't me who won - I only suggested the thread title - it was created by @BigBonedBuzzard.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Who said Alice leaned in? (I assume in calls)
2023_10_09_22_22_53_DearAbby_on_X_yellowskychick_Who_says_she_leans_in_Again_I_find_this_info_.png

Well, for starters: Ioan
2023-10-09 22_24_28-Custody Filing.pdf - Adobe Acrobat Pro (64-bit).png

and....uhm. Alice
2023-10-09 22_22_33-AE_socialmedia.pdf - Adobe Acrobat Pro (64-bit).png

How do we know Alice refused to give Ioan a suitcase so that he can travel to France to shoot the last big job he had?
suitcase.png

She posted it! of course she blamed it on Gloria as she always does, but for Gloria to say "I dont do it, I'm neutral" it requires Alice to be against it

Btw by law. Withholding belongings for no reason = coercive control.
2023_10_09_22_28_36_AE_socialmedia.pdf_Adobe_Acrobat_Pro_64_bit_.png

How can Ioan simultaneously not do anything and commit litigation abuse and waste money? That is indeed paradox

the kids are not doing fine even by Alice's own frequent admission, even if she is constantly contradicting this whenever she sees fit. A child that acts like Ella (the jury is out on Elsie) is not fine
paradox.png

neutrality is spinning facts, ommiting facts, invent lies as much as possible and use every victim-blaming trope there exist so that you can excuse an abuser. With her idea of neutrality it's no wonder why she thinks everyone that isnt supporting her is Bianca
neutral.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
View attachment 2500845
View attachment 2500846
and....uhm. Alice
View attachment 2500847
How do we know Alice refused to give Ioan a suitcase so that he can travel to France to shoot the last big job he had?
View attachment 2500849
She posted it! of course she blamed it on Gloria as she always does, but for Gloria to say "I dont do it, I'm neutral" it requires Alice to be against it

View attachment 2500855
How can Ioan simultaneously not do anything and commit litigation abuse and waste money? That is indeed paradox

the kids are not doing fine even by Alice's own frequent admission, even if she is constantly contradicting this whenever she sees fit. A child that acts like Ella (the jury is out on Elsie) is not fine
View attachment 2500862
neutrality is spinning facts, ommiting facts, invent lies as much as possible and use every victim-blaming trope there exist so that you can excuse an abuser. With her idea of neutrality it's no wonder why she thinks everyone that isnt supporting her is Bianca
View attachment 2500869
Make it make sense 🤷‍♀️ IG isn't bothering to do anything about his kids but has spent many thousands of pounds trying to do the right thing by them.

Convinced at this stage that Alice is certifiable.

Reactions: 44
View attachment 2500845
View attachment 2500846
and....uhm. Alice
View attachment 2500847
View attachment 2500849

View attachment 2500855

View attachment 2500862
View attachment 2500869
The kids seem to be doing just fine? WTF?
Panic attacks, tantrums, trashing dads appartment, shoving a woman, stealing, hacking, Elsie threatening to kill herself.
Yeah Alice, they seem to be doing just fine.

• Sick
Reactions: 40
What I would have done in Ella's shoes is go stay with IG and not come back. There would be a risk of AE trying to abduct her or cause a scene outside the school, etc, but ultimately if she were to hold her nerve, AE would have to give up. Even as a kid, I would instinctively prefer the non-bullying parent. However, sadly, Ella seems to identify with AE and has become a bully herself as revealed by her actions. As for what to do when IG has to travel, go with him or stay with Gloria. Elsie seems to copy what she sees Ella do, ie, pushing the dog away, which doesn't bode well for her future.

1696885334041.png

• Sad
Reactions: 20
The kids seem to be doing just fine? WTF?
Panic attacks, tantrums, trashing dads appartment, shoving a woman, stealing, hacking, Elsie threatening to kill herself.
Yeah Alice, they seem to be doing just fine.
The kids are doing fine because they're doing exactly what Alice asks them too (or at least Ella is) and she knows the panic attacks and tantrums are fake.

Reactions: 13
I don’t comment often and I’m new to this thread title nomination and I know it’s early for the next one, but one of the last posts on the last thread had a comment that made me laugh. So can I nominate @StewPots for
“Alice…the woman can’t even narc right”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I don’t comment often and I’m new to this thread title nomination and I know it’s early for the next one, but one of the last posts on the last thread had a comment that made me laugh. So can I nominate @StewPots for
“Alice…the woman can’t even narc right”
Oh that wasn’t me lovely… I can’t remember who it was now though 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
So, Alice is slightly less evil than Hamas?
She doesn't deny that Alice is evil.

Screenshot_20231009_163216_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231009_163222_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't think she ever called Bianca an accountant. She did call her by a very long of unflattering names though.

Screenshot_20231009_163955_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.