Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Given the amount Alice worked. 🤭

View attachment 2503399
I am SO sick of the "but how do they know" response. We know what we know because she has vomited her life onto the internet for many years or because it was included in a publicly available court filing that we read because we're nosy fuckers. There's no vast conspiracy.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Amazing photos of Alice Evans? Nope. Don't think I've ever seen those.

He needs to start paying for your sister and her family? I believe she has already been over paid and with the RO, she won't be entitled to spousal support.

View attachment 2505326
View attachment 2505338
Just did a quick google search - Ioan Gruffudd comes up with mainly photos of him looking hot and handsome (and I'm not even a fangirl!), articles about his career, one of him with Bianca, and the few of him with Alice show her looking old and fat and the accompanying articles are all about their divorce and how abusive she is.

The same quick google search of Alice Evans and they are all photos of her and Ioan TOGETHER- he looks miserable, she looks old and fat and all the accompanying articles are of their divorce and how abusive she is .... No photos of Alice in her heyday, no photos or articles of Alice Evans actress extraordinaire, no photos or articles of Alice Evans beautiful actress, etc, etc. Nothing of Alice as an individual in her own right with a life of her own. Her legacy is literally Ioan Gruffudd's abusive ex-wife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Ninas purse

VIP Member
Another lie. This is one of the DVRO text messages. He's brushing his teeth here.

View attachment 2517656
Wow. All the things he did before Elsie could come out. Well, at least his breath was minty fresh when he held Elsie the first time. He really primped for his little girl. Full belly, freshly dyed and washed hair, fresh breath. What a dad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

kingseven

VIP Member
Apologies for the lack of stories and videos to lighten the Tone(lol) but I’ve needed to channel my creativity professionally the last few weeks.

Normal service should be resumed soon but in the interim please re-enjoy this video of Alun running in half speed to a seductive soundtrack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Hiraeth

VIP Member
So very sorry, @sarahjane83. Sending love and thinking of you and your sweet dog, and very much hoping that she will be okay. 💜

Staying on topic, in 18 months or less (who counts down the time for their domestic violence restraining order to expire? Yikes), she will be very surprised when the DVRO is renewed.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Loveu2

VIP Member
Alice isn't above using what's happening in Israel for her cause. She needs to tell this person (FM or her daughter) to shut the fuck up. This is disgusting. :mad::mad:

Screenshot_20231014_165613_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231014_200824_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Loveu2

VIP Member
Just did a quick google search - Ioan Gruffudd comes up with mainly photos of him looking hot and handsome (and I'm not even a fangirl!), articles about his career, one of him with Bianca, and the few of him with Alice show her looking old and fat and the accompanying articles are all about their divorce and how abusive she is.

The same quick google search of Alice Evans and they are all photos of her and Ioan TOGETHER- he looks miserable, she looks old and fat and all the accompanying articles are of their divorce and how abusive she is .... No photos of Alice in her heyday, no photos or articles of Alice Evans actress extraordinaire, no photos or articles of Alice Evans beautiful actress, etc, etc. Nothing of Alice as an individual in her own right with a life of her own. Her legacy is literally Ioan Gruffudd's abusive ex-wife.
Amazing photos of Alice. These were among the first when I Googled the monster.

Screenshot_20231011_195909_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20231011_195758_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20231011_195437_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Seagreen

Yes, all those women living under the Taliban should just refuse to co-operate. That would teach them!!

Dick

• Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I have two theories about the alleged socks and am curious which one the Turds think is correct. Either:

A) Dear Abby/New Lips etc etc are Alice or someone instructed by her - in which case she needs to fucking knock it off as she's breaking the DRVO and it's just pathetically tragic.
OR
B) Dear Abby/New Lips etc etc are not Alice and are someone unknown to her doing it for attention/trolling - in which case she really needs to tell them to fucking knock it off as these accounts are interacting with her (supposed) brother and they are making threats and revealing private information.
I'm guessing (A) because all the usual FMs keep right on trolling with no interruptions when a new Alice sock appears. No suspicion, no questions, just business as usual with the "new" account. It's very telling.

• Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Dear god, she’s only just now realising people are using her insanity to entertain themselves over on X.

4D70CADF-3199-44F7-8021-5335CE6360E9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 49