Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, I actually looked up the text of the law. The online summaries gloss over some nuances that matter a lot for this particular case and which Loopy is totally misreading. All family reunification is not banned by this law; only those services that require certain things as a condition of enrollment. Those things are: a no-contact order; an out-of-state or multi-day stay; a transfer of legal or physical custody of the child; the use of "private youth transporters;" or coercion/threats of force, isolation, verbal abuse, and the like. This law also doesn't apply to family reunification services provided by the county government.

Sessions of reunification therapy, which may last a few hours once or twice a week (which is what the children in this case likely will experience), wouldn't be covered under this new law.

(a) Notwithstanding any other law, a court shall not order family reunification treatments, programs, or services, including, but not limited to, camps, workshops, therapeutic vacations, or educational programs that, as a condition of enrollment or participation, require or result in any of the following:
(1) A no-contact order.
(2) An overnight, out-of-state, or multiday stay.
(3) A transfer of physical or legal custody of the child.
(4) The use of private youth transporters or private transportation agents engaged in the use of force, threat of force, physical obstruction, acutely distressing circumstances, or circumstances that place the safety of the child at risk.
(5) The use of threats of physical force, undue coercion, verbal abuse, isolation from the child’s family, community, or other sources of support, or other acutely distressing circumstances.
(b) This section does not affect the applicability of Section 16507 of the Welfare and Institutions Code.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Sure, in Hollywood - for now. If arch antisemite Mel Gibson can make a comeback and Meryl Streep give Roman Polanski a standing ovation, G-list Alice Evans can shut her yap for a decade and come back as Miss Daisy or Beloved Grandma in the 50th reboot of ‘Charmed’.
The problem is that she won’t deign to work anywhere else. She thinks herself too profoundly special to lower herself to ‘ordinary people’ work.
I grew up in an upper-middle (UK) class environment. We lost all our money. So I went out to work from the age of thirteen onwards. Pizza parlours, Indian restaurants, music shops, tearooms, later pubs and bars - it didn’t matter; I wanted not to be poor and knew my parents couldn’t afford pocket money and the like. It gave me self-respect and an entree to all levels of society I’d otherwise have lacked. Making one’s own money is a heady thing. It allows a sense of not only power, but control over one’s own existence. She needs to climb down from her high horse - and encourage her daughters to appreciate the value of work. It’ll never happen, of course, but it’s what she *should* be doing. Living off others also creates a hellish level of dependency and powerlessness. Who wants to be at the mercy of the bill payer?!
---

Nonresponse? The Liar Paradox? A Fallacious Aliceism?
I don't think she can make a comeback in Hollywood at any time. Mel Gibson and Meryl Streep were/are A list mega stars and great actors. And even Mel's never quite got the shine back after his vile antisemitism was exposed. Her only chance would be something like Sharknado, a z list film made for pennies that unexpectedly becomes a cult hit. But she's such a crap actress, and such a witch onset that I don't think anyone would go out of their way to hire her tbw. It's not like she's made friends in the industry who are willing to go out on a limb for her. Nor was she ever a big money maker/bums on seats draw for anyone to take a risk. And I don't think she wants acting work anymore than she wants any other kind of work. In fact I think the idea of it would terrify her - high-def camera's revealing the way she really looks today and no filters to hide behind? God, what if her character was allergic to scarves? The horror!
---
small voice

I don’t understand Bear’s penis. What. On. Earth. Has. Happened?
I know some turds don't like it when we go off topic, but this sentence, in the middle of Alice's shenanigans, is absolutely bleeping hilarious! 😂 😂
---
I’m not at all surprised. Narcs go crazy with births, weddings, deaths, birthdays, and holidays. My own narc sister and mil went rogue at the birth of my firstborn. And other milestones. It’s unbelievably difficult.

Boy would I pay good money to have the tea on what happened at that wedding! Can you imagine the drama with Simple Tone, Malice, Phil, and crew? 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe this is why Alice stomped down the aisle looking like a literal maneater about to gobble up her prey?! 😂
---
I'm confused. Are you talking about Stephen Bear or Bubba Bear? 🤪
😂 @lulooo just called (Bubba) Bear her little crush cutie, and for a horrible moment I was confused and thought she meant Stephen Bear and his sausage roll.
---
Jada sounds like a real piece of work. She literally calls another man her soulmate. She makes Will Smith sound like he's going senile with one foot in the grave here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Omg. I'm gonna say it. Ooooooohhhh. I need to say it. Aaaarrrggggghhhh!!!!

Will still has more hair than her!!!!

I've stooped so low.
She never had alopecia, I watched the episode of Red Table Talk where she said she shaved her head because her hair was very damaged. Now she is growing her hair out and the first thing she does is dye it blonde, no one with alopecia would ever risk doing that kind of damage to their hair. She and Alice are very much alike, except Jada is/was married to an A-lister.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
She never had alopecia, I watched the episode of Red Table Talk where she said she shaved her head because her hair was very damaged. Now she is growing her hair out and the first thing she does is dye it blonde, no one with alopecia would ever risk doing that kind of damage to their hair. She and Alice are very much alike, except Jada is/was married to an A-lister.
I actually wondered this as a friend was around the other night and it’s extremely noticeable. Like literally no hair follicles around the front and top of her scalp. You couldn’t miss it and Jada seems to still have hair follicles but it’s shaved. So I dunno I believe she has alopecia? She literally has hair follicles. And I thought the same thing, she is so much like mAlice with some aspects of life.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
There’s also footage of Will asking Jada not to film him or put him on social media as she has the camera right in his face

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
These are all surprisingly very bad photos… even most average wedding photographer usually manages better. so weird! In close up where they smile he seems to not hold her waist properly but gently keep his hand around as if he is worried she will explode into dust.
Do I remember correctly they had to "re-do them because paps" ruined something? Are these the re-done ones? Or the naughty pap ones? Wasnt there an article with "official" wedding photos? Am i asking too many questions? :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I know Alice's brothers gave her away but did her dad go to the wedding? I'm assuming no.
NO. She refused to have his wife there so he refused to attend.
---
small voice

I don’t understand Bear’s penis. What. On. Earth. Has. Happened?
If you Google for "stephen bear sausage roll"
first result should be
Stephen Bear #25 Self-obsessed show off, page 39
it's behind the spoiler on the top comment.

(I have no idea who this strange man is or why he'd post his strange XXXXX on line)

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Didn't invite her beloved "stepsister" but invited her father's neighbours and their daughter (who she and Tone didn't know apparently).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
🤣🤣🤣 huge mistake looking at that, hate penis photos anyway but his was 🤮🤮🤮.

Bet loopys penis is ugly as well but luckily we can be 99.9% sure he will never get near a woman anyway.
I dont know, I think Loopy’s penis can be perfectly fine (I cant believe Im typing this even 🫣) as persons private parts (or less private parts for that matter) are never the indication what they are like as a person. Neither is him being near any woman or man for that matter, same as Allun allegedly "never having a girlfriend or boyfriend" is in no way an indication of his personal qualities.
Regardless of what his dick looks like (and I hope we will never, never find out) he is a utter pompous prick and weird and stupid. But hey, at least he is not putting his thing in a public domain and just “contemplates" it quietly (according to his own tweet anyway) 🫢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I dont know, I think Loopy’s penis can be perfectly fine (I cant believe Im typing this even 🫣) as persons private parts (or less private parts for that matter) are never the indication what they are like as a person. Neither is him being near any woman or man for that matter, same as Allun allegedly "never having a girlfriend or boyfriend" is in no way an indication of his personal qualities.
Regardless of what his dick looks like (and I hope we will never, never find out) he is a utter pompous prick and weird and stupid. But hey, at least he is not putting his thing in a public domain and just “contemplates" it quietly (according to his own tweet anyway) 🫢
I can't believe I read this before dinner... All very reasonable and rational but before dinner Feather fans! BEFORE DINNER!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Before breakfast for me!
I have imagined things I have not had thoughts of since Stephen Bear's Yakult bottle 🍆 And all the hard work of forgetting that has gone out the window 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
In order to make a “comeback”, don’t you have to have a career in the first place? These people that have done crappy things and have all bounced back, were huge stars to begin with. Alice is pretty much a nonentity, she was married to someone more well known and that bolstered her profile, but now.. given her antics, and the fact she isn’t actually a mega star anyway, she’s better get herself down to (is the American equivalent of Poundland dollar tree?) and that’s no hate on anyone that works there. It’s a good, honest job. Something she could do with, but clearly thinks she’s waaaaaay above. Madam needs taking down a peg or ten.

Reactions: 33
---

If you Google for "stephen bear sausage roll"
first result should be
Stephen Bear #25 Self-obsessed show off, page 39
it's behind the spoiler on the top comment.

(I have no idea who this strange man is or why he'd post his strange XXXXX on line)
I was ok until I scrolled down and someone had posted a picture of ET in comparison 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Anyway, back on topic.....I wonder if Siwan kept that email? Alice should thank her lucky stars that Ioan's family don't go running to the Daily Mail whenever their notorious famous in-law behaves badly. I'd love to see her email rants to Ioan's family, I bet she was a right bleeping bully. Why would she be emailing his family anyway? She didn't like him keeping in touch with them and she kept her kids well away, what possible reason could she have for harassing her mother-in-law? I guess Ma Gruff wasn't allowed to speak to her son unless it was to order him to return to his abuser. Good luck with that Alice! 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I can't believe I read this before dinner... All very reasonable and rational but before dinner Feather fans! BEFORE DINNER!!!
Speaking from very, very recent experience (er, a minute ago), after dinner way worse. I will not elaborate.

1697531014025.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I actually wondered this as a friend was around the other night and it’s extremely noticeable. Like literally no hair follicles around the front and top of her scalp. You couldn’t miss it and Jada seems to still have hair follicles but it’s shaved. So I dunno I believe she has alopecia? She literally has hair follicles. And I thought the same thing, she is so much like mAlice with some aspects of life.
I can’t understand her alopecia either. Having had it myself for 8 years I wish mine would grow back as regularly as hers! But no, mine remains stubbornly missing. I’ve got stubble where it breaks off but hers looks shaved? Occasionally in the spring I grow a kick ass Mohawk but it doesn’t stay for long.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I had no idea who Myler even was until I read Helen Skelton split up with him. I will however say 33?!!!!! He looks 43!! How an earth is that man only just out his 20's 😂🤢

Reactions: 7
Ioan really did have a good career at one stage and was doing quality work like Warriors. Now it's a small role in BB4 and nothing else so far this year but that's the nature of acting - you take what you can get unless you're an A lister. Good job those royalty cheques come in from his previous work.

In other news, the sock is not so active lately but there was this. Everything comes back to Alice as this is a divorce she decided to turn into a prolonged tit show. Hope that helps. :sneaky:

1697534545293.png

Reactions: 12
Ioan really did have a good career at one stage and was doing quality work like Warriors. Now it's a small role in BB4 and nothing else so far this year but that's the nature of acting - you take what you can get unless you're an A lister. Good job those royalty cheques come in from his previous work.

In other news, the sock is not so active lately but there was this. Everything comes back to Alice as this is a divorce she decided to turn into a prolonged tit show. Hope that helps. :sneaky:

View attachment 2515239
You can bet that there's plenty going on behind the scenes, Alice going quiet generally means she's plotting and scheming!

Reactions: 23
There was a fight on my wedding day 🤣🤣 when my wedding is mentioned it is all anyone remembers.
we decided to a registry office marriage process with random witnesses (then felt guilty as hell as people-pleasers & invited family members) guess which one I still wish we had done…. 🤔

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.