Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Alice gave him an ultimatum.
And then the prenup screamed “DON’T MARRY ME”.

Reader, she married him 😀

1697134788372.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
yes it's borderline psychosis now
I’m not sure. I think she just wants to show I and B that no matter what they she’ll continue to abuse them. It’s like: ‘you got a DVRO? Look what I can do’. Very childish but not exactly psychotic.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I thought Alice gave him an ultimatum.
And then the prenup screamed “DON’T MARRY ME”.

Reader, she married him 😀

View attachment 2506595
Reader, he divorced her :sneaky:

and we will never hear the end of it.
---
she just wants to show I and B that no matter what they she’ll continue to abuse them. It’s like: ‘you got a DVRO? Look what I can do’. Very childish but not exactly psychotic.
Yeah. It's the usual "Want more?"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
For any Tattle Turdles, if you can’t find the old thread, I was brave and made a new one

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh so it wasn't about BW's sister but knowing how she gets her ideas from Tattle that will be the next person she outs on X.

1697135428234.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m not sure. I think she just wants to show I and B that no matter what they she’ll continue to abuse them. It’s like: ‘you got a DVRO? Look what I can do’. Very childish but not exactly psychotic.
If someone ignores social media ranting, does it make a sound?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Tell me someone's read our posts about her being a nobody before Ioan and a nobody now, only notorious "famous" as Ioan Gruffudds batshit abusive ex-wife without telling me. 💅

I miss Mimsy, and Kiki.
I am here! I have been really struggling with the war news and being on the platform formally known as Twitter. 😞 As in too much obsessive time. But I'm trying hard.

Miss you. I need to be here more for a break with all of you. And I will be. Much ❤ and thank you for thinking of me. 😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I am here! I have been really struggling with the war news and being on the platform formally known as Twitter. 😞 As in too much obsessive time. But I'm trying hard.

Miss you. I need to be here more for a break with all of you. And I will be. Much ❤ and thank you for thinking of me. 😘😘😘
Remember there is always a place for you in the Tattle Turds thread. And I don’t advise going on the thread here for the conflict. It started ok, but then got very nasty.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
God she was such a liability even back in 2018. Don't know how IG lasted so long with that shrew.

That's another 'truth' we are still waiting for along with AE's 'truth' about her '20 perfect years' with IG. Can't wait for her tell all book about the evil Math and his evil mother and the even eviller Ma Gruff. I'll get the popcorn ready. lol
---

Yeah that's such a clanger. What a fuckwit.
I‘d never seen that post before. Jesus, she really has no filter or any idea of what’s acceptable does she?

This was 2 YEARS before he threw in the towel. Ioan, I salute your patience and forbearance.

I shouldn’t say this but I would love to give her a slap.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Remember there is always a place for you in the Tattle Turds thread. And I don’t advise going on the thread here for the conflict. It started ok, but then got very nasty.
Yes, there is a shocking amount of anti-Semitism on that thread. Nauseating reading so I avoid it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Sorry but that is the closest Alice Evans will ever get to Chanel of any kind. 💅
And for that we can all be grateful as Alice let loose with the glue gun would inflict sufficient damage to cause poor Coco to spin in her grave fast enough to knock Earth off it's axis and send us all spiralling into the Sun.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I find it so funny when (Fl)Abby tries to imply that I &B look awkward together.

He looks like he’s thinking “Who the duck is this deranged fan? Call security”.
1697139602175.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.