Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Good morning from.LA. ✌🏼

I'm not in court because I'm home sick. I have a legal friend attending. So far no Alice and no Anne. Ioan and Bianca are both there. 🙌🏼

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 115

What's your point

VIP Member
So I told my husband of 16 years today that I am done with our marriage. He hasn't done anything wrong,neither have I we just have grown apart, been in separate rooms for ages now so it isn't a huge shock.

We have a 16 year old and don't want to disrupt her life, we also have financial things we need to sort so we're gonna stay under the same roof until our mortgage is done with in 2 years and then will hopefully sell and both have enough to buy our own places (smaller than what we have but hey ho).

I still care about him, we have family holidays planned etc.... but we need to start moving on separately and doing our own thing.

If he meets someone else I will just have ro suck it up and be a grown up about it,I can't expect him to be alone for the rest of his life when it is me that wants to end our marriage more than him.

It would be so easy to be a bitch about things and squabble over possessions and who's at fault blah blah blah but really what's the point?

Neither of us want to cause our daughter or each other any distress so going to take it day by day and hope we can both be adult about it.

One thing for sure is neither of us will need a DVRO!

He is sulking a bit to be fair but he sulks a lot anyway 😂😂.

I'm 46 and don't want to spend my life with someone that doesn't make me happy and I don't want that for him either.

Anyway back to the main event...Alice is a cunt pass it on.

• Heart
Reactions: 96

SynthGirl

VIP Member
Bringing the wedding discussion into this thread I had never realized how awful it was. Ioan truly looked worn out and honestly a bit scruffy. That suit didn’t fit at all and everything looked hastily thrown together, almost as if it was last minute. About Ioan possibly having lost weight due to stress and the realization of what he had committed to makes sense. He supposedly loses weight when upset or stressed. And why was the wedding on the cheap? Was it because of the expensive honeymoon to the Maldives?
About the uninvited guests, were they Ioan’s friends and relatives? That Malice didn’t want there? 🤔
Btw, Malice looks harsh and severe in every single picture and like a manic tart in the others. Dear God in heaven what did poor Ma Gruff and Ioan Daddy think? Ioan Daddy is for @Old Soak because it’s so cute. 😉
Really? I disagree with you. Check out the beautiful photo of them below. They were so in love when they exchanged their vows. Alice looks so elegant. She looks so in love with Ioan, and he is just staring into Alice's eyes in this photo like a man smitten, a man truly in love.

20079727.jpg

Oops. Wrong bride. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Toxteth O'Grady

in a way its sad: last year Deb & Lin organised a birthday campaign for her over days, this year no one is doing anything and no one seems to give a fuck. They stopped doing this for Ioan last year due to siding with Alice in the divorce, but his birthday was still widely acknowledged online because he actually has real fans that dont give a fuck about what happens in his personal life. When they banged on about how Ioan is nothing without their support the truth was always that it's Alice that depends on organized fans ("event fans") rather than having genuine fans
I remember that, they even arranged for people to send cards to them so they could pass the cards on to Alice. I used to wish her happy birthday on Twitter a few years ago. I feel sorry for her too but them I remember what she has done. She's still a cunt.

Anyway, I got good news today. My cancer is in remission, although I will still need a stem cell transplant in 6 weeks. I read these threads when I am in hospital having treatment. Sorry I can't quite work out how to do a spoiler.

• Heart
Reactions: 85
My theories:

1) She's run off to El Salvador, well-known feminist haven :rolleyes:

2) The pool algae has achieved sentience and has formed a new relationship with her, possibly directed by Guillermo del Toro.

3) She's already in the Chokey.

4) Ella has finally had enough and lured her into the broom cupboard with the promise of faster WiFi, and is sliding Panda Express under the door until Alice agrees to behave properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 78

Mad Betty

VIP Member
The court is closed and she didn't file anything. She can't show up in court with evidence because it had to be submitted no later than today. That's it. DVRO incoming. ✔

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

Junebug895

Chatty Member
I have to say, speaking as an alky, I'm stunned that she so brazenly shows so much booze in her trolley! Christ, subtlety woman? Try to mix up the shops a little, one bottle at a time?

Needs a GFM, picks up a fuck tonne of rose. Have you no shame woman?!?! Oh ... it's Alice, course not.

On a personal note (can't believe I'm doing this on PRO day), tonight will be the first night in a long time when I'm not having a drink. There's none left in the fridge, Mr JuneBug is under strict orders not to buy me any. I'm going for it! Wish me luck darlings. Even if it's just one night, it's a start.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Kindness is Free

Controversial opinion, I actually think she looks ok. Sure, she appears to have too many layers on, but from what I can tell everything looks clean and like it fits her. She seems less bloated than in previous pictures. I too am a larger lady, and can't help but be sad to think that strangers look at me when I'm out and about and make comments about my size and appearance, too. So I won't judge Alice for doing what we've been telling her to do so many times, get out of bed, get washed and dressed, go and do normal things like shopping, visit a friend etc. She gets a pass from me for that.

What I will judge her for is being a massive cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Autisteuse

VIP Member
She’s a big woman, literally. At 5’10” and no less than 180 lbs. she’s certainly not anywhere close to being a feminine looking woman.
Respectfully, I’m not sure that I like this trope. The concept of femininity has always been historically linked to the male gaze. Women can be sturdy and beautiful. In Malice’s case, her unpleasant appearance is more due to the fact that she abuses her body daily, and her inherent nastiness has corroded her appearance and whatever little canker of a soul she possesses.
I’m Malice’s height and 150lbs. Due to years of sports before my health deteriorated and I ended up with ME, Fibromyalgia, arthritis and a degenerating spine, I’m broad-shouldered and large-busted. I don’t play into femininity or feminine tropes; if I feel good, then so be it. I’ve got to the point where I really don’t give a damn about what others think - very refreshing after modelling in my youth and starving myself down to six stone, all to play into the ‘eye candy’ motif - and if they think me unfeminine… well, in my estimation, that’s a bonus: I’m not playing a 1950s housewife or pleading ‘pick me! Pick me!’

• Heart
Reactions: 63

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
Well, Mr AsYouLikeIt's dad died this morning. He was estranged from both his children due to being a horrid person. Mr AYLI is having very mixed feelings. This is where Allce is heading. Dying alone in a nursing home because your children want nothing to do with you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
I’m ready. Recovered more birthday cake Oreos. Put on my PRO tee with Alice’s cringey-face drawn on it. Drank water. Peed a lot. Rolled some cigs. Fastened my seatbelt.

Also finished a degree meeting with my advisor and she said I have enough credits thus far to graduate this time next year. 🥲🥲🥲 Originally it was gonna be two. I’ll be leaving home far sooner than anticipated, omg. 😩😩😩 Save for a house, find a job, graduate next year, and I’m FREE!

LET’S ROCK, BITCHES AND BABES. 🚀

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Eh_macaroni

To our lovely curvy turds here today,

It matters not if you are slightly smaller, the same size, even triple the size of old Al. I'm massive myself, but none of us are massive cunts, and that is where the difference lies xoxox

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Idk man the bailiff in this case deserves a salary bonus for when he ultimately has to haul Blitzed Bovine Barbie outta the courtroom cuz she came in wearing her wedding gown up to her knees, live-Instagramming, and attempted a spicy cleavage-roll across Ioan’s council desk but toppled off the edge and bruised a bazonga. I envision bailiff placating her afterwards with some saltines soaked in cheap spirits and confiscating her crossbow in the hallway 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Popcorn&Peanuts

Just popping in as I remembered that tomorrow is the big day.

But also, today is 20 months since Alice took to Twitter to announce their separation. How sad that they could have been amicably separated by now and moving on with their lives.

Instead, we are on the eve of a PRO hearing, the $ is depleted, their dirty laundry is in the public and the girls are probably traumatised.

It's all very unfortunate. I wonder if Alice thinks any of it was worth it?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
It’s 2.45pm here down under on August 2nd soooo:

Happy fucking birthday Ms Evans!

Now that you are 54
Act your age, you’ve become a bore
Get to rehab so you can live for more
You’re definitely NOT someone we adore
So pick your drunk ass off the floor
Zip your mouth and close your jaw
Obey your PRO we implore
Coz no, we don’t want FUCKING more!
Here’s a cake, you earned it - RAWR!

96E6559B-B036-44C3-8A1A-ECA0120A0F2D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Hi guys. Brand new here after seeing Alice posting some bizarre shit on insta the other day. Never knew what was happening. I've spent today reading the wiki and all the court docs and they're absolutely wild 😳 she is mentally torturing those poor children and it's made me feel sick 😫 I don't know where to start to get up to date because it seems these threads move very quickly. I've decided to read from thread 118. If you think I should start elsewhere please let me know 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 56

scannertd

Morning all, long time lurker here, I posted a couple of time last December, but you know what? this thread moves so fast , you always have it covered and I'm usually a good few pages behind.
I thought I'd price up the wine, an online US site has a 12 bottle case for $160, a weeks grocery budget for a lot of families .
NOT GOOD OPTICS ALICE.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

ButterTart

VIP Member
Because we know Alice reads here, hon, tomorrow in the unlikely event you do attend court, it is an open public hearing and there will be people waiting for their cases to be heard. So in other words, people other than Alice, Ioan and his legal team. So anyone else in the room will very likely NOT be a Tattler. So if you go, you’d be wise to pay more attention to the judge than to trying to dox random bystanders whose cases are also being heard that day. Just saying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54