Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A montage of mouth. She really is a mouthy see you next Tuesday

BE15EFF5-FD1D-4CEC-B005-563A633160D4.jpeg

Did someone tell her she looked pretty with her mouth open when she was a child? There is that tip that tells you to open your mouth just a little when you want to look sexy. Someone didn’t get the memo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
How do you invite people and not keep an eye on your budget. Wouldn't you look at the cost first, calculate how many people that would cover and then start making a list, wittle it down, wittle it down some more and only then send out invites?
Wonder how many of the attendees were Hollywood 'friends', and how many of them have kept in touch. With Ioan, sure, he's a working actor and they're all in the same business. Alice? Not so much.

Reactions: 17
@Endora I’ve just caught up on that Chandler Halderson trial…. Wow super super interesting watch!!! Have you watched Joel Guy Jnr trial? That’s so similar but that dude is TERRIFYING!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Hi guys. Brand new here after seeing Alice posting some bizarre tit on insta the other day. Never knew what was happening. I've spent today reading the wiki and all the court docs and they're absolutely wild 😳 she is mentally torturing those poor children and it's made me feel sick 😫 I don't know where to start to get up to date because it seems these threads move very quickly. I've decided to read from thread 118. If you think I should start elsewhere please let me know 🙂
Welcome to the gang!
I’m catching up so not sure if anyone else pointed you to it but there’s a thread without a title coz it was moving too fast that’s definitely worth a read. It was from the original court docs and if thread titles could have emojis it would basically be all of us doing this one collectively:

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Welcome to the gang!
I’m catching up so not sure if anyone else pointed you to it but there’s a thread without a title coz it was moving too fast that’s definitely worth a read. It was from the original court docs and if thread titles could have emojis it would basically be all of us doing this one collectively:

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
10/10 would recommend even just catching up on the past thread titles. 102 Defamations. Game of Tones 🤣🤣🤣 YOU GUYS.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Where I live hear in New York, it is very close to one of the Great Lakes. Our weather is dependent on what they call "lake effect" summer and winter when the jet stream comes down from Canada and swoops over the lake.

I'm just explaining this because I don't know what everyone's weather is like but on hot summer days when a storm is going to blow in, the air gets still. And it feels "heavy". And ominous. It's like you can feel yourself being bombarded with ions and electricity.

I love summer storms but I don't like this feeling. It makes me watchful. And anxious. A lot of us here in this area can feel a bad storm coming without the weather people telling us. 😔

This is exactly how I feel about Alice today. Watchful. Anxious. Ominous feeling.

I'm also a weather witch so there is that. 😂
Nailed it! I've had this exact feeling in regards to mAlice the last couple of weeks. She's going to blow come Tuesday (US time), and it's not going to be pretty.

I get this exact feeling with summer storms, too. Some that we get (Australia's east coast, getting towards almost sub tropical) absolute corkers, especially after a hot week or two. The tension makes me all jittery - and I do not like.

I dunno he’s just posted this on his IG … somethings gone down at El-Dadumdum’s 😳View attachment 1461459

Bwahahahahahahaha it's the rat from me prius! He's pulling a GTFO yelling 'thar she blows!!' in a desperate attempt to avoid the fallout.

Eta: typos

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi everyone, I'm still way behind on threads but I just had to share this with you all. My son is going through a break-up with a 32 year old Alice!! She is addicted to social media and makes several daily videos for Facebook and Tik Tok. My son only asked her to be safe and not mention her location, and to not wear revealing clothes. Well, this was too much to ask and she has freaked out and taken to SM to say what a horrible person my son is. He is "controlling" because he asked her to remove the video where she was only in her underwear. She did, however, just receive a $13,000 payment from Facebook, so she is at least making money for online over-sharing. You are doing it all wrong, Alice!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I think it said in the article a few pages back that it was antique Armani, so I assumed vintage?
She probably found it on a rack in a charity shop... I think they were her favourite stores before she got an addiction to ebay and before she became properly lazy!!

It's no surprise, they didn't have a wedding planner. 'Both Alice and I are doing it ourselves, we did the invitations'. Big bleeping mistake. What I wouldn't give to see Alice's 99-cent store wedding invites.

A wedding planner would have arranged decent flowers, told Ioan he needed to have his suit tailored, and warned them that nobody goes to Cabo in September and that it would reflect badly with LA guests who would know the moment they opened the invitation that it was done on the cheap and would be too hot.

View attachment 1461135
Alice would have scared off any wedding planner because of her control issues and know doubt being told that whatever she was picking was tacky and classless. She'd be a nightmare to work for... I think Gloria only stays to protect those two girls as no money would be worth her bile!

Reactions: 20
Well, Mr AsYouLikeIt's dad died this morning. He was estranged from both his children due to being a horrid person. Mr AYLI is having very mixed feelings. This is where Allce is heading. Dying alone in a nursing home because your children want nothing to do with you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Well, Mr AsYouLikeIt's dad died this morning. He was estranged from both his children due to being a horrid person. Mr AYLI is having very mixed feelings. This is where Allce is heading. Dying alone in a nursing home because your children want nothing to do with you.
I received the same news of my estranged father a few weeks ago. It really is the most complicated mix of emotions so I just wanted to reach out and say hugs and solidarity to your husband ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Sorry to hear this 🙁It is complex and heavy when a parent dies, it must be especially so if they weren’t a good parent. Hope Mr. AYLI is ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I received the same news of my estranged father a few weeks ago. It really is the most complicated mix of emotions so I just wanted to reach out and say hugs and solidarity to your husband ❤
Thanks. Same to you. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not sure if someone has already posted this as I was way behind on threads and had to speed read but she’s turned comments off this post. Why not just delete it?
It's been said before but her so called damning evidence on IG just shows that she is a tit mum encouraging her kid to break the law and he is the responsible one.

Another own goal. No wonder she won't dare show her face tomorrow. She would be laughed out of court with her clown "evidence".

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This is what’s surprising to me about the suit. How hard could it be to find a good tailor to make a suit look perfect for the big disaster day?
Wasn't that what suits looked/were fitted like at the time?
I remember Will in the original Will & Grace seasons wearing very baggy suits. It looks ill-fitted to us now, but was fashionable in the late 90s/early 00s.

No idea if it was still acceptable in 2007, though 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Alice would have scared off any wedding planner because of her control issues and know doubt being told that whatever she was picking was tacky and classless. She'd be a nightmare to work for... I think Gloria only stays to protect those two girls as no money would be worth her bile!
It's possible there was a wedding planner but AE was such a bridezilla they either quit or she fired them.

Then again they were both unemployed at the time so they had nothing else to do??

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.