Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in a way its sad: last year Deb & Lin organised a birthday campaign for her over days, this year no one is doing anything and no one seems to give a duck. They stopped doing this for Ioan last year due to siding with Alice in the divorce, but his birthday was still widely acknowledged online because he actually has real fans that dont give a duck about what happens in his personal life. When they banged on about how Ioan is nothing without their support the truth was always that it's Alice that depends on organized fans ("event fans") rather than having genuine fans

Reactions: 36
in a way its sad: last year Deb & Lin organised a birthday campaign for her over days, this year no one is doing anything and no one seems to give a duck. They stopped doing this for Ioan last year due to siding with Alice in the divorce, but his birthday was still widely acknowledged online because he actually has real fans that dont give a duck about what happens in his personal life. When they banged on about how Ioan is nothing without their support the truth was always that it's Alice that depends on organized fans rather than having genuine fans
I don’t see it as sad. I see it as justice

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Now here is a view
I certainly don't. She's pleading poverty and that she can't feed the girls and she's apparently buying cases of wine with GFM donations. Bad optics.
I only felt a twinge of sympathy when I saw the photo from the back, believe me that twinge completely disappeared when I saw the photo of her coming out with her big box of wine.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
one major reason why she shouldnt show up in court (besides not being able to stay calm) is for the judge to not see her figure: she's listed as 140lbs, the judge might think it's a thin lady and you always are a bit biased about the danger coming from skinny woman against a reasonably well build man like Ioan. Alice's current appearance is exactly the profile of woman you would be very scared to encounter on the street even as a man. It's unfair to think that of a person obviously, but bias cannot be avoided lol

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You know I’ve been known to buy a box of wine in my time. And that’s a bloody big box or that’s a small trolley. Is this the whole everything’s bigger in America thing?
I work in a supermarket and 12 bottles of wine comes in box's that size

Reactions: 23
Just waiting for the AliceGruffAbuses page to upload the Trader Joe’s pics and point out the bleeping hypocrisy of a beggar buying a crate of expensive wine …
F3F20357-956D-4A42-9BFB-5F810D35AA05.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
i just thought I would post this to anyone who is struggling or wants to stop certain addictions.
Alan Watts is one of my fave people along with bill donohue who I listen too when I’m struggling with alcohol.
This short from Alan is so inspirational to me and if helps one person I’ll be a happy bunny 🐰 love and support to all of you … and remember there is always someone here, so just holla and remember it’s not one day at a time it’s one moment at a time ☺ .. 🥰😍😘
Thanks for this vid. It's the cigs I struggle with and he makes a lot of sense to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Now, this reminds me of something someone once said about being able to bounce back into shape in a matter of weeks . . . . ARE YOU ALICE????

Also, that's amazing. Well done!!!
Yes, she said it’s never taken her more than two weeks to get thin. 🙄

I can’t believe how different she looks from 10 years ago. I generally hate shaming women for daring to age, but it’s not the ageing it her whole demeanour showing in her face and body. She looks so different.
When a person is ugly on the inside, it eventually shows on the outside. There will be no Disney execs fighting over Big Al.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m not a body shamer either but she has cankles for crying out loud. That’s when you know things have got bad.

Reactions: 12
Alice looks like a man in a skirt from behind, that big broad back looks like a football player’s back. 😂
I don't think she looks that enormous in the photo. Plenty of women have broad shoulders and women like that are ten a penny in the UK. That doesn't take away the fact she is desperately unhealthy and isn't meant to be the weight she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Morning all, long time lurker here, I posted a couple of time last December, but you know what? this thread moves so fast , you always have it covered and I'm usually a good few pages behind.
I thought I'd price up the wine, an online US site has a 12 bottle case for $160, a weeks grocery budget for a lot of families .
NOT GOOD OPTICS ALICE.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
I can’t believe how different she looks from 10 years ago. I generally hate shaming women for daring to age, but it’s not the ageing it her whole demeanour showing in her face and body. She looks so different.
When a person is ugly on the inside, it eventually shows on the outside. There will be no Disney execs fighting over Big Al.
A party for all those poor persecuted rich women squatting in Hollywood villas paid for by their estranged husbands, sipping on rosé by their pool while the children are entertained by the nanny. Jeez, it’s making me emotional just thinking about it.
Only Alice isn’t rich, she wanted to be, but her husband let her down. Guess it never occurred to Alice to go out and make her own money.😏

Morning all, long time lurker here, I posted a couple of time last December, but you know what? this thread moves so fast , you always have it covered and I'm usually a good few pages behind.
I thought I'd price up the wine, an online US site has a 12 bottle case for $160, a weeks grocery budget for a lot of families .
NOT GOOD OPTICS ALICE.
But she balances the budget by giving her kids cheap, greasy take out.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
in a way its sad: last year Deb & Lin organised a birthday campaign for her over days, this year no one is doing anything and no one seems to give a duck. They stopped doing this for Ioan last year due to siding with Alice in the divorce, but his birthday was still widely acknowledged online because he actually has real fans that dont give a duck about what happens in his personal life. When they banged on about how Ioan is nothing without their support the truth was always that it's Alice that depends on organized fans ("event fans") rather than having genuine fans
I remember that, they even arranged for people to send cards to them so they could pass the cards on to Alice. I used to wish her happy birthday on Twitter a few years ago. I feel sorry for her too but them I remember what she has done. She's still a bleep.

Anyway, I got good news today. My cancer is in remission, although I will still need a stem cell transplant in 6 weeks. I read these threads when I am in hospital having treatment. Sorry I can't quite work out how to do a spoiler.

• Heart
Reactions: 85
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.