Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what’s surprising to me about the suit. How hard could it be to find a good tailor to make a suit look perfect for the big disaster day?
Maybe Alice liked the look, like he was drowning in his suit? Made him look younger and more fragile, her little... Baby Angel... excuse me... gotta vomit... 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Bringing the wedding discussion into this thread I had never realized how awful it was. Ioan truly looked worn out and honestly a bit scruffy. That suit didn’t fit at all and everything looked hastily thrown together, almost as if it was last minute. About Ioan possibly having lost weight due to stress and the realization of what he had committed to makes sense. He supposedly loses weight when upset or stressed. And why was the wedding on the cheap? Was it because of the expensive honeymoon to the Maldives?
About the uninvited guests, were they Ioan’s friends and relatives? That Malice didn’t want there? 🤔
Btw, Malice looks harsh and severe in every single picture and like a manic tart in the others. Dear God in heaven what did poor Ma Gruff and Ioan Daddy think? Ioan Daddy is for @Old Soak because it’s so cute. 😉
Really? I disagree with you. Check out the beautiful photo of them below. They were so in love when they exchanged their vows. Alice looks so elegant. She looks so in love with Ioan, and he is just staring into Alice's eyes in this photo like a man smitten, a man truly in love.

20079727.jpg

Oops. Wrong bride. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Really? I disagree with you. Check out the photo below. They were so in love when they exchanged their vows. Alice looks so elegant. She looks so in love with Ioan, and he is just staring into Alice's eyes in this photo like a man smitten, a man truly in love.

View attachment 1460985

Where is this from?
And yeah, that's a normal wedding picture.

Anyway, about his huge suit. It reminded me of the 1930s or 40s, when all men for some reason wore oversized suits (was it so they wouldn't need new ones often?). Pants stayed too long for a long time after, too. And the 80s, from when his hairdo is from, were a fashion disaster. Perhaps that was their theme?

I mean all of them look wrong. Even Gill, who has a lovely dress, is ready for a gala venue wedding, not a beach one. All men are in suits. This wedding really wasn't thought through. They eather didn't have a planner or they disregarded them. Probably the latter, I can imagine Alice as a bridezilla.

Reactions: 23
Where is this from?

Anyway, about his huge suit. It reminded me of the 1930s or 40s, when all men for some reason wore oversized suits (was it so they wouldn't need new ones often?). Pants stayed too long for a long time after, too. And the 80s, from when his hairdo is from, were a fashion disaster. Perhaps that was their theme?

I mean all of them look wrong. Even Gill, who has a lovely dress, is ready for a gala venue wedding, not a beach one. All men are in suits. This wedding really wasn't thought through. They eather didn't have a planner or they disregarded them. Probably the latter, I can imagine Alice as a bridezilla.
Ringer ,he married one of twins

Reactions: 15
Where is this from?

It's from the American TV show "Ringer" that Ioan starred in with Sara Michelle Gellar.

Reactions: 16
Late to the party, was supposed to do some long overdue chores today but the fatigue caught up with me & I went back to bed once & then fell asleep twice sitting up at my laptop, lol!
Those wedding photos have woken me up! 😳 Poor sod. I wonder if she had something on him or was already threatening self harm (as she does) histrionics to get him to go through with it knowing he had doubts? I've seen more cheerful people at a funeral. As for that picture of her sucking his finger, I'm sure she thought she was very sexy & would have enjoyed knowing his mum would disapprove. Gross. :sick:
Ioan's expression looks like he's thinking "what is she like?" His eyes look generally puffy & the left eye/socket def' looks darker.
@M33L4 the film Big ending was exactly what I thought looking at Ioan's too big trousers from behind! 🤭

Thanks @Junebug895 for the new thread! 😘🥰
Congrats @papaotis on our latest title, lol! 🤣🤩🥳:m
Thanks as always @StoneMountain for all the important extras! ❤🥰

@Tiny_Owl
Please don't ever feel a fraud. Depression is a serious illness & I'm just so sorry you have to deal with it. 😞 But I'm very glad you're here & that our turd community is helping you & remember there's always turds here 24/7 if you need a cyber ear/shoulder. 🥰 This turd community is a real tonic & a wonderful cyber family! :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:😘 Big hugs, ❤ xxx

I was checking out the cast & stills of 10 Things I Hate About You & realised I had seen this film but def' don't remember Alice.
There wouldn't be two Alice Evans as once an actor is registered if someone with the same name comes along they have to change theirs.
When I looked up Perky Girl all I kept getting was references to Ms Perky the guidance counsellor played by Allison Janney.
I think it's a typo where Big Al is concerned! 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Where is this from?

I imagine this wedding was at a resort. I think the reception was indoors from a photo I saw. But it does look like a mismatch of styles. I'm pretty sure Ioan looked scruffy because he had been drinking with his buddies beforehand, and also because it was very windy that day on the beach. His hair was longer. He also was probably out in the sun there before the big day.

For anyone: Was Alice's wedding dress new or vintage? Who was the designer? I don't know if I just find it lacking, even for a beachside wedding, or if it's the shoes that ruin it.

Reactions: 14
Hi guys. Brand new here after seeing Alice posting some bizarre tit on insta the other day. Never knew what was happening. I've spent today reading the wiki and all the court docs and they're absolutely wild 😳 she is mentally torturing those poor children and it's made me feel sick 😫 I don't know where to start to get up to date because it seems these threads move very quickly. I've decided to read from thread 118. If you think I should start elsewhere please let me know 🙂
Welcome! Between the threads and the wiki you should be more or less up to date!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
For anyone: Was Alice's wedding dress new or vintage? Who was the designer? I don't know if I just find it lacking, even for a beachside wedding, or if it's the shoes that ruin it.
Wasn't it Armani, as well?
And, if nothing else, it's the Alice-filling that ruins it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I imagine this wedding was at a resort. I think the reception was indoors from a photo I saw. But it does look like a mismatch of styles. I'm pretty sure Ioan looked scruffy because he had been drinking with his buddies beforehand, and also because it was very windy that day on the beach. His hair was longer. He also was probably out in the sun there before the big day.

Her dress was Giorgio Armani. I’d assume it was new.

• Wow
Aaaaaah see I read she's settling as her slunk back into her dark cave of evil, resting and gathering strength. Like some sort of sci-fi amorphous blob.
😆:ROFLMAO: That's kinda how I read it too but you put it into words so much better than I ever could! 🤭

• Haha
Amazing achievement for Englands women footballers ❤

To keep on topic, I bet Malice couldn’t do that! ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Is it possible that Perez the Plonker got an email from Anne Kiley?
I've just realised Perez's Tweet is actually (slightly) sticking up for Ioan. He's still a twit, though, as am I for not reading the Tweet properly (but not as much as Perez Hilton).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
With the hair and the suit Ioan just looks like he’s woken up from a bad dream and walked into the wrong wedding in the wrong decade….

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ioan owns a ton of suits. I remember reading in an old interview Matthew Rhys talking about that. Matthew needed a suit and didn't own one when he was younger, living in California. So he said he ran over to Ioan's and went through his closet to get one because Ioan had so many. So Ioan knows the importance of good tailoring. I mean, the pants were way too long. Back in the day I did see photos where his jackets looked too big on him. He needed a good tailor for that suit.
I bet when Armani saw those pictures, he put Ioan and Alice on the "do not sell to" list. That suit was horrible advertisement for the Armani brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
We'll definitely hear from her soon. She doesn't usually last a week before springing back with some bullshit.

Reactions: 18
Really? I disagree with you. Check out the beautiful photo of them below. They were so in love when they exchanged their vows. Alice looks so elegant. She looks so in love with Ioan, and he is just staring into Alice's eyes in this photo like a man smitten, a man truly in love.

View attachment 1460985

Imagine how jealous the old bat was of Sarah Michelle Gellar.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Amazing achievement for Englands women footballers ❤

To keep on topic, I bet Malice couldn’t do that! ;)
Yes, congrats to the Lionesses! Very well done! And I'm only slightly bitter that Germany lost... not like I threw a pillow at the telly or anything... (they are called "throw pillows".... *grumble*) ;)

And on topic: Malice couldn't do that, but with the wrong right makeup, she's starting to look like a football.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.