Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So just to reiterate to Alice; Betty is a male redhead with tight, curly hair.

I have it on good authority that he will be wearing a t-shirt saying 'Vote For Pedro'.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Controversial opinion, I actually think she looks ok. Sure, she appears to have too many layers on, but from what I can tell everything looks clean and like it fits her. She seems less bloated than in previous pictures. I too am a larger lady, and can't help but be sad to think that strangers look at me when I'm out and about and make comments about my size and appearance, too. So I won't judge Alice for doing what we've been telling her to do so many times, get out of bed, get washed and dressed, go and do normal things like shopping, visit a friend etc. She gets a pass from me for that.

What I will judge her for is being a massive bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Doh! 🤦‍♀️
Just realised after reading through the posts that's a box containing bottles of wine, bit the barrel sized "boxed" wine I originally thought it was. Silly me

I need some caffeine in my coffee if I am to get through today. 🤪

Off to make a brew ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel nervous for Ioan and the girls. I’m sure this is the last thing he wants to be doing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m praying she attends and gives her evidence in her ‘cameo ‘ styleeeee

‘hello judgie Alice evans here … you may know me from such things as
TRO
Letters warning me about my behaviours
And other various forms of non compliance

now judgie I know how it looks but for a moment let’s just do a 180 from proceedings to talk about me no one else speak but meeee ( shake of the baps to the judge and peer over the Dexter specs)
Eyes akimbo 🤪
I can just see her doing this, but sadly I don’t think she’ll turn up. If she does she will have to face what she’s done, and I just don’t think she can do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not trying to be the tone police or anything, but this thread has been absolutely unreadable for me what with all the numbers and judgements flying around about weight and I suspect I'm not the only one. It's really horribly triggering for some people. Again, not trying to stop people talking, just saying that it's probably keeping a few people away who normally enjoy reading and commenting.
Sorry I feel bad as I joined in but I quite enjoy the tiktok normalising of womens bodies, it’s interesting to see someone who is the same shape as me. It makes me feel more normal? I honestly have made a lot of progress internally by being open with myself and inquisitive in a healthy way, it’s so hard to see what you ACTUALLY look like so it’s curious to see someone and think actually they look ok! It’s been bizarre (to me) to see people placing Alice at size 24 when she quite clearly is not, perception is a strange thing though isn’t it! And there is nothing wrong with being large or small. She looks fine in her body to me, she’s just a normal woman, she’s just pale and badly dressed and is a HORRIBLE person
Sorry for upsetting you x

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Not trying to be the tone police or anything, but this thread has been absolutely unreadable for me what with all the numbers and judgements flying around about weight and I suspect I'm not the only one. It's really horribly triggering for some people. Again, not trying to stop people talking, just saying that it's probably keeping a few people away who normally enjoy reading and commenting.
Thank you for this reminder my friend 💜 it’s easy to fall into that trap, for me because she just looks so strikingly different now. But you’re absolutely right, it’s irrelevant. I’m here because she’s currently showing herself to be a crappy, selfish person and it’s her behaviour that is ugly and should be called out. Note to self to remember my focus, and each ever to their own 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Respectfully, I’m not sure that I like this trope. The concept of femininity has always been historically linked to the male gaze. Women can be sturdy and beautiful. In Malice’s case, her unpleasant appearance is more due to the fact that she abuses her body daily, and her inherent nastiness has corroded her appearance and whatever little canker of a soul she possesses.
I’m Malice’s height and 150lbs. Due to years of sports before my health deteriorated and I ended up with ME, Fibromyalgia, arthritis and a degenerating spine, I’m broad-shouldered and large-busted. I don’t play into femininity or feminine tropes; if I feel good, then so be it. I’ve got to the point where I really don’t give a damn about what others think - very refreshing after modelling in my youth and starving myself down to six stone, all to play into the ‘eye candy’ motif - and if they think me unfeminine… well, in my estimation, that’s a bonus: I’m not playing a 1950s housewife or pleading ‘pick me! Pick me!’
Thank you for this. Alice doesn't look awful because she is tall, or has a "masculine" figure. She looks awful because she looks awful. This idea that "unfeminine" looking women are ugly hits hard. I work with a lot of queer students and run a clinic to help trans folk change name/gender on their government papers. There are a lot of people hurting deeply because of gendered concepts of acceptable bodies.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I just think about how Alice said that the younger daughter would be in a fit when she goes to shop and how the daughter is like a dog with excitement upon her return.

Can you imagine Alice walking in with a giant box of wine and be like I'M HOME, MY BABIES!!! And dumping the wine on the cabinet.

I imagine her gnawing it open...like the rat.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Thank you 😊. Let me tell you I couldn't breath in that dress, when I brought it a year ago it was fine, but when I wore it April this year it was tight. That was at my sisters 50th and I didn't wanna eat too much as I was so worried the dress would rip, as its quite thin.....no joke!!! I had a liquid dinner 😉

Haha ! Made me blush 🙈🙈
Did you post a picture? I didn't see it. 😭😭 I wanna see!

Reactions: 2
Controversial opinion, I actually think she looks ok. Sure, she appears to have too many layers on, but from what I can tell everything looks clean and like it fits her. She seems less bloated than in previous pictures. I too am a larger lady, and can't help but be sad to think that strangers look at me when I'm out and about and make comments about my size and appearance, too. So I won't judge Alice for doing what we've been telling her to do so many times, get out of bed, get washed and dressed, go and do normal things like shopping, visit a friend etc. She gets a pass from me for that.

What I will judge her for is being a massive bleep.
I think she looks less bloated because of the scarf

yknow at least Alice's style is consistent, having many layers etc. Her friends shoes and scarf on top of the summer outfit is the actual crime 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
👀 That pic of the woman 22-24 I'm not quite that big.
Years ago I cut out grazing & swam every day & lost 5 stone (31.7575kg or 70lbs) in a year but then had several years of being hit by one health issue after another which meant I couldn't swim, couldn't even walk far, etc & I love food (but do also comfort eat) so it all went back on plus an extra 2 stone. Lost 1 1/2 stone since my diabetes t2 diagnosis, gained back 1/2 stone & at the moment having a real battle to shift it. 😠
Also got a long term hormonal issue which fucks up how my body converts sugar so with everything else not too surprised to became diabetic. :rolleyes:
One day I hope to be able to get a treadmill so I can walk indoors every day.

It really pisses me off that Alice has had the bleeping luxury of a pool & she doesn't use it. Does she not know how bleeping lucky she is?
That was always my dream to have my own pool so I could swim daily. 🥺

ETA - it's a fantastic way to burn calories, tighten up flab & get fitter & is also gentle.
I am with you on the swimming, I went fairly often a few years ago and it was great to tone up and it's enjoyable! Now I have put weight on it is causing me to avoid public pools, which is silly and bloody annoying, it's biting the bullet and just going, but I don't have anyone who is up for swimming with me. It's a vicious circle, I've even considered a private pool session, but god knows what that would cost. And (sorry, abs!) There's Alice, pool in her bloody house and the only thing invading it is folliage..and maybe the odd rat, I have heard they like the odd dip.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So just to reiterate to Alice; Betty is a male redhead with tight, curly hair.

I have it on good authority that he will be wearing a t-shirt saying 'Vote For Pedro'.
We have a club day in our village every year with a fair etc (hi 6 all 🙌🏼) and one of the mental things they do is called ‘the anonymous stranger’ … you literally walk up to people going ‘are you the anonymous stranger?’ 😂
It’s like tinder but with ya neighbours 😂 well that’s what I thought … sexual harassment law suit is still pending !
anyway that’ll be Alice couldn’t give a fck about the PRO just going up to randoms ‘are you @Mad Betty ‘ pmsl 🤣 worry

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Some news outlet might cover today's hearing. It's unusual for male celebrities to take out restraining orders against their wives or girlfriends, it's generally the other way around and the evidence that Ioan presented is so shocking and totally at odds with what Alice has been spinning for the past 18 months, I'd be down there like a shot if I was a reporter

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well Alice, if you were trying to convince anyone that you didn't have a drinking problem... Buying a couple of bottles of wine is one thing, but a whole BOX? Urgh, I've got some horrible flashbacks of drinking too much cheap rose wine in my early 20s and feeling pickled on the inside. Her breath must stink.

HAPPY PRO DAY TURDS! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.