Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not even sure what we are waiting for 🤣🤣. Do we plan to have spies on the ground yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just popping in to say thank you all for being so entertaining. I've caught Covid for the first time and I thought it was only going to be mild, but I'm on day two and oh boy - I am so, so, ill. As someone with fibro, it's definitely knocking me about and my entire body hurts. It's also making me throw up, which is not a symptom I was prepared for.

You guys are making it bearable, while I hide in my room, as two of my kids have managed to have negative tests so far and I'm trying to keep it that way ( although this is somewhat doubtful).

Interested to see what today's outcome will be.Im in Australia so I might end up falling asleep and missing it.
Awww feel better soon love ♥ You've always got us turdles to keep you entertained! xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
We need some opening ceremony music/entertainment while we wait?
Is there a song called Chickens Coming Home to Roost?

Ioan has been playing Things Can Only Get Better on a loop for the last 18 months. He is moving on to The Long and Winding Road now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She looks a U.K. 16 - 18 to me
I agree. I’m a larger person (well before a recent 3st loss) and a scarf is my security blanket to hide behind. I understand the scarf thing. I might have gone for a lighter fabric or texture but i get it.

Yeah I felt quite anxious looking at her. I’m five eight and between two kids under five, lockdown baby and stress eating through my husband’s nervous breakdown I am 12 stone to 12 and half stone and feel awful about myself. I hope I don’t look in a way that people think i look like a badly dressed wahle. I do feel oddly sorry for her today. I also think her approach to court explains theit wedding photos. I bet she talked an huge and enormous game, pissed people off and then left it beyond the last minute to pull it together.
Babes the mantra for the turds is ‘at least we’re not Alice’ 🥰
don’t be too hard on yourself you’re amongst friends if you ever need to talk, we have another thread for that xx
you’re a mum who has gone through some horrible life struggles and you’re still here being kind to someone who is proven not to deserve it … that makes you beautiful 🤩 🥰xx

Alice is a horror it’s been said many times it makes her ugly through and through ! I hope this doesn’t sound patronising as it truly is meant from the ❤

you’re in my prayers friend xx

I’m not even sure what we are waiting for 🤣🤣. Do we plan to have spies on the ground yet?
Someone said last night we won’t hear anything today probably lmao but the buzz on the thread is fckin ace !!! ❤💩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm her height and weigh about 165 lbs., also not exactly fine-boned. I look like a gazelle in comparison to her. She's not an ounce under 200 IMO.
Height: 5'10"/178cm
Weight: 210-220lbs/95-100kg
BMI: ~31-32

PS. If you're wondering, I've measured around a couple thousand patients in my time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Thanks Claudia! It’s been a rough old time! But yes I am not Alice, though I wouldn’t have minded being married to Ioan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Respectfully, I’m not sure that I like this trope. The concept of femininity has always been historically linked to the male gaze. Women can be sturdy and beautiful. In Malice’s case, her unpleasant appearance is more due to the fact that she abuses her body daily, and her inherent nastiness has corroded her appearance and whatever little canker of a soul she possesses.
I’m Malice’s height and 150lbs. Due to years of sports before my health deteriorated and I ended up with ME, Fibromyalgia, arthritis and a degenerating spine, I’m broad-shouldered and large-busted. I don’t play into femininity or feminine tropes; if I feel good, then so be it. I’ve got to the point where I really don’t give a damn about what others think - very refreshing after modelling in my youth and starving myself down to six stone, all to play into the ‘eye candy’ motif - and if they think me unfeminine… well, in my estimation, that’s a bonus: I’m not playing a 1950s housewife or pleading ‘pick me! Pick me!’
🌈 Thanks for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Respectfully, I’m not sure that I like this trope. The concept of femininity has always been historically linked to the male gaze. Women can be sturdy and beautiful. In Malice’s case, her unpleasant appearance is more due to the fact that she abuses her body daily, and her inherent nastiness has corroded her appearance and whatever little canker of a soul she possesses.
I’m Malice’s height and 150lbs. Due to years of sports before my health deteriorated and I ended up with ME, Fibromyalgia, arthritis and a degenerating spine, I’m broad-shouldered and large-busted. I don’t play into femininity or feminine tropes; if I feel good, then so be it. I’ve got to the point where I really don’t give a damn about what others think - very refreshing after modelling in my youth and starving myself down to six stone, all to play into the ‘eye candy’ motif - and if they think me unfeminine… well, in my estimation, that’s a bonus: I’m not playing a 1950s housewife or pleading ‘pick me! Pick me!’
I love a strong physique on a woman. I'm fairly broadshouldered myself, enhanced by competitive swimming in my youth. I've always felt good about looking strong. For me it isn't Alice's stature as such, it's the fact she looks so unhealthy/bloaty. She could be bigger and healthy looking and look wonderful.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hervey, this strange woman, Gloria, Gloria’s daughter and Stevie Nicks

Rat and squirrel not invited
Rat & squirrel got disinvited when everyone accepted her invitation & she realised she’d invited too many!!! 😜

ETA: Squirrel had heard it was a themed party & had his outfit sorted already…

00D86DFC-F9C3-49BB-8952-B4E9421E43C6.jpeg

He’s really pissed off now!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
You know what it is. This is the end of an era. The days of twitter and SM lunacy are likely over.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She’s a big woman, literally. At 5’10” and no less than 180 lbs. she’s certainly not anywhere close to being a feminine looking woman.
We shall have to disagree on what constitutes feminine. Alice looks bad full stop because she is unfit and unhealthy looking, but she could look amazing if she sorted herself out and lost the puffy bloat and also dressed better.

Please no one worry about their weight, I am 86kg and 5’5 and should be like 68kg 😭. Mr P likes some jiggle in the trunk though so it’s ok 🤣

I don’t think Alice is even obese, she looks like a menopausal woman she does look bloated and pale though and it gives her a really sickly look

Im sure none of us wear diner table cloths or white winkle pickers and don’t dye their hair luminous yellow (unless you are into that kind of thing 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
To our lovely curvy turds here today,

It matters not if you are slightly smaller, the same size, even triple the size of old Al. I'm massive myself, but none of us are massive cunts, and that is where the difference lies xoxox

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
What are these shoes 🤔
The whole outfit in fact, I don't like putting people down about their appearance, as I've been bullied about mine in the past, but her friend must have said "erm, that looks tit!" Because I know mine would say, that doesn't suit you or look right, because they want me to my best.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Happy Birthday to you
Your breath smells like poo
You are a bleep
And a wanker that’s you! 🥳🎉🎊

Dear Malice,
Enjoy your PRO, birthday, and 15th not anniversary. I hope big E ignores you. Little E too. 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.