Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @papaotis for the thread title!

Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.

Previous thread: Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #127 Get a job before your kids do Alice! | Tattle Life

Not much to recap this time. Alice has gone deathly quiet on SM in the build up to the long awaited PRO hearing due this Tuesday (08:30 LA time, 16:30 UK time).

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support

DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.
Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse leaves no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, it is invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, its effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:
===============================
Courts docs are in the wiki (see pink wiki button)

(02 August 2022) Cuntdown for AE's Permanent Restraining Order Hearing:
Note: 02 August is mAlice's trifecta:
... 1) date for PRO / Permanent Restraining Order Hearing (08:30am, LA time),
... 2) Alice's birth date, and
... 3) the anniversary date of the marriage registration of IG and AE.
........(Wedding ceremony was held the following month.)
(31 August 2022) Cuntdown to Mediation Conference:
(11 October 2022) Cuntdown to Custody Hearing <thread #117>:
(25 November 2022) approximate date for a hearing (45 days after the initial custody hearing) to determine the exact timeshare of their parenting time, that's what Ioan requested
(19 January 2023) Status and Trial Setting Conference <thread #125>:
Note: on 20 July 2022 the "Request for Trial Setting" was filed (expect 3 days) to the Court to settle Dissolution of the marriage, Child Custody, Child Visitation, Child Support, Division of Property, Attorney Fees and Costs, Validity of the Premarital Agreement. It also listed an Injunctive Order (possibly for non-disparagement of the ex-spouse to the children or in public). <Ref: post #36, thread #123>
Link to Alice's GoFundMe:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Re Tattle Turds christening Alice "Big Al", in Glasgow if you're called Alan or anything like it you get called Aldo (probably sounds rougher with a Glaswegian accent, as they're also a fashion brand, mostly shoes and bags).

It's quite refreshing, all this silence from the histrionic harpy, I like it...I'm sure she's still put a few SM sock accounts to work (the ones Ioan's lawyers haven't worked out yet, at least).

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Re Tattle Turds christening Alice "Big Al", in Glasgow if you're called Alan or anything like it you get called Aldo (probably sounds rougher with a Glaswegian accent, as they're also a fashion brand, mostly shoes and bags).

It's quite refreshing, all this silence from the histrionic harpy, I like it...I'm sure she's still put a few SM sock accounts to work (the ones Ioan's lawyers haven't worked out yet, at least).
It's definitely refreshing, the silence, but I'm finding it a little eerie myself! I can't decide if she's stewing and plotting, desperately trying to find a last-minute lawyer, or if she's depressed having finally realised that there's no getting out of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It's definitely refreshing, the silence, but I'm finding it a little eerie myself! I can't decide if she's stewing and plotting, desperately trying to find a last-minute lawyer, or if she's depressed having finally realised that there's no getting out of this.
Defo the former. She’s chronically incapable of self-reflection.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I hope she's reflecting on how she has got to this point. If she has any sense she will realise that she needs to move on and the only thing stopping her is herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank you @Junebug895 for starting the new thread ❤ and apologies for not trying to do it myself!

My self-worth is too low to risk mucking it up and other people having to sort it out for me.

Hope everyone is doing well today and especially our poorly and sad Turds who give so much of their time and energy to encourage and help the rest of us.

I really love the camaraderie and friendship and hysteria we can all share here ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She's plotting something. She's running out of time now and desperately wanting sympathy.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Congrats to @papaotis for the thread title!

Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.

Previous thread: Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #127 Get a job before your kids do Alice! | Tattle Life

Not much to recap this time. Alice has gone deathly quiet on SM in the build up to the long awaited PRO hearing due this Tuesday (08:30 LA time, 16:30 UK time).
Thank you @Junebug895 for the new thread, and @papaotis for the thread title, good work 👏👏👏👏 Oops, not to forget @StoneMountain for the very important info and @ReturningthePearls for your wise words. Thank you both ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She's plotting something. She's running out of time now and desperately wanting sympathy.
Don't think its going to have much effect. The PRO hearing is 2 days away. Or maybe she found a lawyer like Better Call Saul. Who knows? I would pay good money to see that freak show unfolding in court.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
mAlice must have gone through a horrendous period of 'terrible two's" cause all she displays is that she is extremely impulsive and self-centered with no boundaries and no self-restraint. It's like she never grew out of that stage.

I don't think she was ever disciplined.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She’ll DM an FM to say she’s been gagged, please can she have the login to their account?
It’s never ending!
I think why I’m invested in this case is just that she reminds me of my ex.
I know how Ioan feels having to see all this embarrassing and untrue stuff being put on social media for all to see.
When she brings up sexual things between them it really riles me up because that’s what was done to me.
The way she tries to shame him takes me right back.
Not making this about myself I just caught myself thinking about why I dislike her so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She’s settling 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.