Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s 2.45pm here down under on August 2nd soooo:

Happy bleeping birthday Ms Evans!

Now that you are 54
Act your age, you’ve become a bore
Get to rehab so you can live for more
You’re definitely NOT someone we adore
So pick your drunk ass off the floor
Zip your mouth and close your jaw
Obey your PRO we implore
Coz no, we don’t want bleeping more!
Here’s a cake, you earned it - RAWR!

96E6559B-B036-44C3-8A1A-ECA0120A0F2D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Seeing a discussion on Twitter about that Russian guy who's defending Alice being an ex-lover of hers. He claimed Alice helped him financially when his mother had cancer. Benevolent Alice?? I don't bleeping believe that. Unless she was paying him off to shut him up!
That's pretty ridiculous if its true. You can't single out Alice for doing something good if she does it with Ioan's money. He either has to be thankful to him or both, singling out Alice indicates that she deliberately talked Ioan down (as always) and cashed all the credit in LOL.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That's pretty ridiculous if its true. You can't single out Alice for doing something good if she does it with Ioan's money. He either has to be thankful to him or both, singling out Alice indicates that she deliberately talked Ioan down (as always) and cashed all the credit in LOL.
Where does the ex lover bit come in? With the Russian guy

Reactions: 9
Where does the ex lover bit come in? With the Russian guy
no idea, this weird C&S account claimed it, they make up a ton of tit. They probably saw me saying that he is being thirsty on Alice's twitter for years and went a step further LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Look how far he's leaning away from her, argh! Also what is it with her sense of fashion...she had such an amazing figure and just kept wearing weird drop waist dresses and stripes and baby dolls and leggings under tunics, just no alice!
He looks really uncomfortable. That's not a smile at all, more like a fixed expression.

Reactions: 10
Now that you are 54
Act your age, you’ve become a bore
Get to rehab so you can live for more
You’re definitely NOT someone we adore
So pick your drunk ass off the floor
Zip your mouth and close your jaw
Obey your PRO we implore
Coz no, we don’t want bleeping more!
Here’s a cake, you earned it - RAWR!
STANDING OVATION 👏🏻😂☠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Look how far he's leaning away from her, argh! Also what is it with her sense of fashion...she had such an amazing figure and just kept wearing weird drop waist dresses and stripes and baby dolls and leggings under tunics, just no alice!
And bows WTF?

Screenshot_20220726-132614_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
As much as Alice appears to like the ribbons, bows, and frills, I do find it a bit strange that she didn't "dress" her daughters that way. Maybe I just over-sighted seeing images of them dressed like Alice. But, perhaps, they rebelled against wearing all that.
I would have rebelled for sure.

Screenshot_20220724-144820_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
ALICE EVANS and a Friend Shopping at Trader Joe’s in Los Angeles 07/31/2022
Just a couple of days ago. Wonder if that is her mate from UK who dropped everything to be with her??!! Quite the outfit Alice has on. Moved on from blankets to gingham tablecloths.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Inspired hat-tip to @sevenyearbiatch

In court was a woman named Evans
To the evidence, she said “Oh heavens!”
That couldn’t be me
I’m abused, you see
So surprised! and at sixes and sevens!

The judge calmly asked her for proof
She blustered and hit the court roof
“THERE’S NO NEED!” she erupted
“YOU’VE ALL BEEN CORRUPTED!”
And turned on her red-ribboned hoof

Now she quietly seethes in a cell
They’ve taken her laptop as well
Her socks have been busted
She couldn’t be trusted
Oh poor Alice, in DIVORCE HELL

Happy PRO day, Turds! 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Thank you feathers and welcome on board what a Tattle entrance. 👏🏼 👏🏼

Are these conveniently timed shots to get media attention for the divorce without actually saying anything herself.… 🤔 🤔

I suppose it is. The Daily Mail will have received them with info on the divorce today.

ALICE EVANS and a Friend Shopping at Trader Joe’s in Los Angeles 07/31/2022

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I changed my avatar thingy to reflect that I hope once the PRO is granted, Ioan will feel like he has been bathed in cool, pure, clean water ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.