Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just popping in as I remembered that tomorrow is the big day.

But also, today is 20 months since Alice took to Twitter to announce their separation. How sad that they could have been amicably separated by now and moving on with their lives.

Instead, we are on the eve of a PRO hearing, the $ is depleted, their dirty laundry is in the public and the girls are probably traumatised.

It's all very unfortunate. I wonder if Alice thinks any of it was worth it?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Friends, I’m havin’ a really bad depressive episode today and binge-ate my PRO snacks while I was walking along the shoreline of the beach, goddamn it.

Can anyone share theirs??? I promise I won’t double-dip my tortilla chips in your salsa. 😩💔

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Hi everyone, I'm still way behind on threads but I just had to share this with you all. My son is going through a break-up with a 32 year old Alice!! She is addicted to social media and makes several daily videos for Facebook and Tik Tok. My son only asked her to be safe and not mention her location, and to not wear revealing clothes. Well, this was too much to ask and she has freaked out and taken to SM to say what a horrible person my son is. He is "controlling" because he asked her to remove the video where she was only in her underwear. She did, however, just receive a $13,000 payment from Facebook, so she is at least making money for online over-sharing. You are doing it all wrong, Alice!!!
Heh heh heh heh $8,000 more than Alice could raise on her GFM!!! Sheesh, you'd think by now she'd realise that if she can't even raise $6,000 in real life, given her *huge SM support* (her words) her supporters are no more than mangy cheap flying monkeys, there for the slow motion car crash that is the life of Ms A Evans and nothing else

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I admit I feel slightly more attracted to the idea of camping now I know they are hives of craziness...
Damn. I camped last night. Guess i'm crazeee. Lol

Although I'm sure Alice is expecting that, I highly doubt that Bianca will be there in court. I mean, she may well be but I think it would be a bit of a dick-move on Ioan's part if he did bring her along. Not that Alice deserves any special considerations, but the expression "poking the bear" springs to mind!!
Bianca is a fully grown adult with agency not a child. As the PRO involves her she would be within her rights to attend.

Also AE is not a bear. I prefer bears actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I truly hope this SM silence from Alice and her twofans means only positive changes for Ioan, Bianca and the girls.
It’s about damns time a victim of domestic violence gets some form of justice. I hope whatever comes of the hearing because I think there will be more evidence of abuse, sadly, that this is the beginning of healing for them. Not Alice. duck her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Friends, I’m havin’ a really bad depressive episode today and binge-ate my PRO snacks while I was walking along the shoreline of the beach, goddamn it.

Can anyone share theirs??? I promise I won’t double-dip my tortilla chips in your salsa. 😩💔
Sure.
Twizzlers, dark chocolate, salt and vinegar chips, popcorn, frozen yogurt, and pizza

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Not a legal eagle, but I really hope that Bianca does go tomorrow. 1) because it's relating to her too and 2) just to duck mAlice off! 😬😬
I hope so too! In the beginning, none of this was anything to do with Bianca - he left Big Al (lols) because of her crappy behaviour, as far as I can see. But Alice has made it about Bianca now, so IMO she’s every right to be present! And I hope she spends 3 hours getting ready so she looks even more 🔥 and Alice looks even more Bag Lady by comparison. 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's possible AE will do some political post and not mention the PRO at all.

That's her diversion tactic.

Reactions: 16
Damn. I camped last night. Guess i'm crazeee. Lol

Bianca is a fully grown adult with agency not a child. As the PRO involves her she would be within her rights to attend.

Also AE is not a bear. I prefer bears actually.
Bears are cuter and more pleasant.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I'll share mine with you RTP! Unsure what I will actually have.... But will always share.

Hope you feel a little bit better ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 14

No available snacks (😩) but also having a crappy day, so I can share a consensual I-see-you-friend hug, and a reminder that all things* pass eventually 🙏🏻💜

*Except for Malice’s embarrassing public fuckwittery

• Heart
Reactions: 19

You can have mine. I’ve been on a very strict diet the last few weeks and I’m 28lbs down. Grave’s disease medication weight gain be gone and then some 😉

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Thought for the day:

If the only tool you have is a hammer, it is tempting to treat everything as if it were a nail.

We’ve watched Alice use threats, coercion, insults, harassment. Attempts to destroy his family, reputation and career. We’ve seen her go after him, Bianca and even his mother.

Alice hits harder and harder with that hammer of hers and when it doesn’t work, she takes a moment and then comes back hitting harder still.

A hammer is all she has, it’s all she knows. Her hammer isn’t helping her but she just keeps on banging away with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.