Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

papaotis

Just a couple of days ago. Wonder if that is her mate from UK who dropped everything to be with her??!! Quite the outfit Alice has on. Moved on from blankets to gingham tablecloths.
But wait! Where are ThE BaBiEs?!? She can't leave them!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

ButterTart

VIP Member
Folks, sorry to be a party pooper but tomorrow’s hearing is not going to be live streamed or reported in real time. I doubt any media would be present; it’s just not a high profile case though since family law proceedings are open to the public, I guess it’s possible the DM or another publication could send a stringer.

The only way to know what has happened is if/when court documents are posted and that does not happen in real time or if a transcript is purchased. And transcripts take time to be prepared. The court document is likely to only be the judge’s/court’s decision on whether the restraining order will be made permanent. It is very unlikely to have any supporting exhibits.

Last edited:

M33L4

VIP Member
Three hours at least till we know if she has shown for the DVRO AGAINST her.
I am here for consequences.
I am here for all the people stuck in an abusive marriages and who stay longer because of the children.
I am here for the children being abused by their own mother.
I am here for Bianca who escaped an abusive marriage herself and stands by Ioan.
I am here for Ioan.

I wanted to write something silly and funny, that will come later, I really hope she sees consequences today. Fuck Alice.

• Heart

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
So what’s everyone wearing for the occasion? I’m torn between this
1659391294662.jpeg
and this
1659391778298.jpeg

Decisions, decisions… 🤔😁

• Haha
The public campgrounds I've been to are hives of insanity and craziness. They are the land of dysfunctional vacationers and make a jury pool look like an island of sanity and insight.

That's why I always head for public campgrounds because nothing I do will stand out. Screaming at ground squirrels in your underwear? No problem. Chainsmoking while staring at a tree for15 hours. Just someone in a meditative state. People drinking too much, talking too loud, children either running amok or hiding and reading alone. It all fits right in.

How adorable! Rats, when pets, can be so freaking cute.
Not gonna lie I feel a little called-out by the staring at a tree chain smoking for 15 hours comment 😩😅😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Just popping in to say thank you all for being so entertaining. I've caught Covid for the first time and I thought it was only going to be mild, but I'm on day two and oh boy - I am so, so, ill. As someone with fibro, it's definitely knocking me about and my entire body hurts. It's also making me throw up, which is not a symptom I was prepared for.

You guys are making it bearable, while I hide in my room, as two of my kids have managed to have negative tests so far and I'm trying to keep it that way ( although this is somewhat doubtful).

Interested to see what today's outcome will be.Im in Australia so I might end up falling asleep and missing it.

• Heart
Bore da, PRO hoes ❤ I have like six more pages to catch up with but I gotta say I’m SO proud of everyone in here who is avoiding the drink. Truly so proud. It’s not for everyone, and you don’t need it to be as humorous, loving, and beautiful on these threads and in your lives. 💚 Take it a day at a time. Willpower! 👏🏼

And, today…COMEUPPANCE! 🪬

• Heart
Reactions: 43

sallygsoton

VIP Member
Thank you @Junebug895 for starting the new thread ❤ and apologies for not trying to do it myself!

My self-worth is too low to risk mucking it up and other people having to sort it out for me.

Hope everyone is doing well today and especially our poorly and sad Turds who give so much of their time and energy to encourage and help the rest of us.

I really love the camaraderie and friendship and hysteria we can all share here ❤

• Heart

Ice Cream Enthusiast

Hi everyone, I'm still way behind on threads but I just had to share this with you all. My son is going through a break-up with a 32 year old Alice!! She is addicted to social media and makes several daily videos for Facebook and Tik Tok. My son only asked her to be safe and not mention her location, and to not wear revealing clothes. Well, this was too much to ask and she has freaked out and taken to SM to say what a horrible person my son is. He is "controlling" because he asked her to remove the video where she was only in her underwear. She did, however, just receive a $13,000 payment from Facebook, so she is at least making money for online over-sharing. You are doing it all wrong, Alice!!!

• Wow
  • Heart

barre19

Chatty Member
ALICE EVANS and a Friend Shopping at Trader Joe’s in Los Angeles 07/31/2022
I’m sat here puzzling over why in gods name she is always wearing a black scarf in the LA summertime and then I realised her “Friend” is wearing one too?! Is it a cult? A support group? Is the neck hiding a subtle admission of guilt over being a fucking emotional vampire?
Also, I feel personally offended by her shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Adawu

VIP Member
We are like exactly the same height and weight. ❤ I see you, sis. I wish I had someone to like my “jiggle in the trunk” lmao I’ll pretend my pet lizard appreciates it. 😭

Alice needs to adjust her behavior and coping mechanisms. Bitch just casually strolls out of the store with a stadium-pack of rosé like GIRL. 😩😂 Get you a VIP pass to an AA program STAT.
My friends wife drank 27 bottles of wine over a bank holiday weekend, he counted the empty bottles. She doesn't think she has a problem 😔

• Wow
  • Sad

Knitwit

VIP Member
I do understand the upset about discussing Alice's appearance but I also understand why it's a topic. It's the hypocrisy, the dishonesty, and the denial. She is happy to body shame Bianca in particular and any person who crosses her on social media. She comes out with ridiculous comments that Bianca gets 'upset' when Alice posts beautiful photos of herself. The fact is Alice doesn't look like that anymore. It was a big shock to see how Alice really looked when she appeared on Lorraine because up until then all that had been seen was her dishonest use of filters on her social media. I think she is in denial about her appearance in the same way she was in denial and still is to some extent about the fact her marriage is over

• Heart