Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I mean this in the kindest way so please keep that in mind. In this life and in discussing Alice and narcissism, domestic violence, spousal and child abuse, bullying, suicide ideation, suicide, alcoholism, etc. there are tons of triggering subjects on these threads. Also autism, Asperger’s, and PDs.
When turds discuss things that could be a trigger for me I don’t take it personally. It’s not about me. I would never in my real life call anyone a cunt, make fun of them, or judge them. I’ve only ever called Malice a cunt because she is one, commented on her weight because she has regularly bullied others for theirs, and ditto for her looks.
Your well intentioned comment actually is tone policing. That’s a big Tattlelife no no, especially for me because I want to feel free to comment and tell it like it is.
If something is getting discussed that I don’t like I skim over it until the subject changes. I hope this doesn’t offend you because no offense is intended and I do understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

barre19

Chatty Member
Inspired hat-tip to @sevenyearbiatch

In court was a woman named Evans
To the evidence, she said “Oh heavens!”
That couldn’t be me
I’m abused, you see
So surprised! and at sixes and sevens!

The judge calmly asked her for proof
She blustered and hit the court roof
“THERE’S NO NEED!” she erupted
“YOU’VE ALL BEEN CORRUPTED!”
And turned on her red-ribboned hoof

Now she quietly seethes in a cell
They’ve taken her laptop as well
Her socks have been busted
She couldn’t be trusted
Oh poor Alice, in DIVORCE HELL

Happy PRO day, Turds! 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
I think it was in the last thread, or maybe the one before, that we were discussing this friendship. Sorry to slide back to it but I’ve just come across this photo and can’t help thinking they would have been better suited in the other combination. You know, the pretty ones together and, well, the other two.
F2E72D3D-D1A7-40B3-B462-6970A1D8B9A1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Friends, I’m havin’ a really bad depressive episode today and binge-ate my PRO snacks while I was walking along the shoreline of the beach, goddamn it.

Can anyone share theirs??? I promise I won’t double-dip my tortilla chips in your salsa. 😩💔

• Heart
Reactions: 52

claudiarocks

VIP Member
I’m praying she attends and gives her evidence in her ‘cameo ‘ styleeeee

‘hello judgie Alice evans here … you may know me from such things as
TRO
Letters warning me about my behaviours
And other various forms of non compliance

now judgie I know how it looks but for a moment let’s just do a 180 from proceedings to talk about me no one else speak but meeee ( shake of the baps to the judge and peer over the Dexter specs)
Eyes akimbo 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Where I live hear in New York, it is very close to one of the Great Lakes. Our weather is dependent on what they call "lake effect" summer and winter when the jet stream comes down from Canada and swoops over the lake.

I'm just explaining this because I don't know what everyone's weather is like but on hot summer days when a storm is going to blow in, the air gets still. And it feels "heavy". And ominous. It's like you can feel yourself being bombarded with ions and electricity.

I love summer storms but I don't like this feeling. It makes me watchful. And anxious. A lot of us here in this area can feel a bad storm coming without the weather people telling us. 😔

This is exactly how I feel about Alice today. Watchful. Anxious. Ominous feeling.

I'm also a weather witch so there is that. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 51

sallygsoton

VIP Member
Sorry I feel bad as I joined in but I quite enjoy the tiktok normalising of womens bodies, it’s interesting to see someone who is the same shape as me. It makes me feel more normal? I honestly have made a lot of progress internally by being open with myself and inquisitive in a healthy way, it’s so hard to see what you ACTUALLY look like so it’s curious to see someone and think actually they look ok! It’s been bizarre (to me) to see people placing Alice at size 24 when she quite clearly is not, perception is a strange thing though isn’t it! And there is nothing wrong with being large or small. She looks fine in her body to me, she’s just a normal woman, she’s just pale and badly dressed and is a HORRIBLE person
Sorry for upsetting you x
I agree. She looks like a pretty average size to the people I see out and about in the UK everyday.

I am fat.

I have big feet, UK 9.

I can keep trying to lose weight.

I cannot change my feet.

Malice deserves all the criticism she gets about her appalling behaviour.

But I am seriously disliking so much body shaming.

It doesn't matter if she is a size zero or a size 32, she has demonstrated she is not a nice person.

I think THAT is deserving of this thread and our ridicule of her.

Her body type/size/shape? Nope, not so much.

She looks very different to how she used to look. But most of us do.

We can't all age gloriously like Ioan has! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 49
That hurts my feelings so bad. I didn't mean anything I said ugly. I really didn't in a million years, that's why I apologized.. I don't have bad behavior. I'm very introverted and I don't converse with people often, so I am awkward and say the wrong things. You are a bitch. Alice?
I don't know what is actually going on (in most areas of my life) but anyway, stop worrying about it <3

The time has come for us to all stand together in holy Turdrimony. Cometh the hour, cometh the Turds. No Turd left behind. Semper fortis, semper anticus, semper with all the receipts and a horse-blanket :D

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
A montage of mouth. She really is a mouthy see you next Tuesday

BE15EFF5-FD1D-4CEC-B005-563A633160D4.jpeg

Did someone tell her she looked pretty with her mouth open when she was a child? There is that tip that tells you to open your mouth just a little when you want to look sexy. Someone didn’t get the memo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

M33L4

VIP Member
Friends, I’m havin’ a really bad depressive episode today and binge-ate my PRO snacks while I was walking along the shoreline of the beach, goddamn it.

Can anyone share theirs??? I promise I won’t double-dip my tortilla chips in your salsa. 😩💔
You can have mine. I’ve been on a very strict diet the last few weeks and I’m 28lbs down. Grave’s disease medication weight gain be gone and then some 😉

• Heart
  • Wow

Mardybum41

I sent my husband to work today with strict instructions to make me PRO treats (he’s a chef) and he’s sent me this. I am willing to share but I don’t think it would travel well

• Heart
  • Wow
Respectfully, I’m not sure that I like this trope. The concept of femininity has always been historically linked to the male gaze. Women can be sturdy and beautiful. In Malice’s case, her unpleasant appearance is more due to the fact that she abuses her body daily, and her inherent nastiness has corroded her appearance and whatever little canker of a soul she possesses.
I’m Malice’s height and 150lbs. Due to years of sports before my health deteriorated and I ended up with ME, Fibromyalgia, arthritis and a degenerating spine, I’m broad-shouldered and large-busted. I don’t play into femininity or feminine tropes; if I feel good, then so be it. I’ve got to the point where I really don’t give a damn about what others think - very refreshing after modelling in my youth and starving myself down to six stone, all to play into the ‘eye candy’ motif - and if they think me unfeminine… well, in my estimation, that’s a bonus: I’m not playing a 1950s housewife or pleading ‘pick me! Pick me!’
I agree completely. I'm kind of the opposite, average sized but very feminine male. I like lots of 'feminine' things. If Alice was the loveliest person ever, nobody would care of her appearance. Nor I think Ioan would have left her if she'd just put on weight. Objectively, she is a pretty 54 year old, it's just the spitefulness is hard to ignore.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She’ll DM an FM to say she’s been gagged, please can she have the login to their account?
It’s never ending!
I think why I’m invested in this case is just that she reminds me of my ex.
I know how Ioan feels having to see all this embarrassing and untrue stuff being put on social media for all to see.
When she brings up sexual things between them it really riles me up because that’s what was done to me.
The way she tries to shame him takes me right back.
Not making this about myself I just caught myself thinking about why I hate her so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 46