Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she will say her first amendment rights are being violated but correct me if I’m wrong American friends, but first amendment doesn’t mean you can abuse people?
She won’t be silenced, she can have her say about every subject except her ex husband and his new partner. Simple. Except she knows she can’t stop herself from speaking about him so by definition it becomes a full ban. Because she can’t exercise self regulation.

She beginning to realise that she’s a desperate, bitter, lonely, abusive sad middle aged woman.

Be worth taking a look at the early ones around Feb for the TRO. Welcome in 😊😊
Our first amendment rights only mean you can speak out against the government and they can't stop you.

Trump lost his social media platforms because he was spewing misinformation and lies and Twitter and Instagram are private companies.

The example we always use is that you can not yell fire in a crowded movie theater without getting arrested for a whole bunch of violations.

But I can see Alice screaming about her First Amendment rights to a judge as bailiffs tase her and drag her out of a courtroom. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hi guys. Brand new here after seeing Alice posting some bizarre tit on insta the other day. Never knew what was happening. I've spent today reading the wiki and all the court docs and they're absolutely wild 😳 she is mentally torturing those poor children and it's made me feel sick 😫 I don't know where to start to get up to date because it seems these threads move very quickly. I've decided to read from thread 118. If you think I should start elsewhere please let me know 🙂
Welcome. Sit down, get some snacks and buckle up, it may take you a while 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thanks @StoneMountain for pointing that out. It was numpty me, sorry my bad. I’ve never been any good with figures and maths was my worst subject. Hangs head in shame, gets coat and slinks out 🫢
numbers have always been my stress reliever... other than being a retired RN (registered nurse), I'm also a retired CPA (certified public accountant), among my many previous occupations :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
but numbers were always my children's weak points!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Where I live hear in New York, it is very close to one of the Great Lakes. Our weather is dependent on what they call "lake effect" summer and winter when the jet stream comes down from Canada and swoops over the lake.

I'm just explaining this because I don't know what everyone's weather is like but on hot summer days when a storm is going to blow in, the air gets still. And it feels "heavy". And ominous. It's like you can feel yourself being bombarded with ions and electricity.

I love summer storms but I don't like this feeling. It makes me watchful. And anxious. A lot of us here in this area can feel a bad storm coming without the weather people telling us. 😔

This is exactly how I feel about Alice today. Watchful. Anxious. Ominous feeling.

I'm also a weather witch so there is that. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Welcome. Sit down, get some snacks and buckle up, it may take you a while 😁
Welcome @BirkenheadTranny....I hope you can speed read! The hearing is less than 48 hrs away! But the wiki and court documents, you've read, so now, get comfy and be prepared to have your mind blown, to laugh and to cry!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I really hope she doesn’t pull something like this. It will rebound on her so badly if she does. Those poor girls, and what would it do to their father?

My hope is that Gloria is around, or they are staying with her.

Perhaps Ratty and Squirrel can keep an eye on things, unless Ratty has already made the move to live with Mimsy and her brood
Rat in the Prius will become Rat in the Mini any day now 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That's the second time I've seen where somebody said she wanted 3 months, but the judge gave her only 90 days. I guess I've totally lost my mind because I'm thinking 90 days is 3 months. Do I need to go back to school? Somebody tell me please I can take it. I haven't had anything to drink lately. Maybe I just need to have a drink and I'll see it different.🤷‍♀️😁 Not that it matters. She's still up tit creek without a paddle.
No you right. You don't have to go back to school. I'm the dunce how counted wrong. SMDH

Just found this on Tumblr, don’t know how I missed this little gem! I’m not sure of the context mind
Sound the alarm bells people all those women convicted of rape have been wrongfully convicted per Lady's definition of what constitutes rape. Smartest woman in the room. My bleeping ass. That witch is a misandrist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
avoidining takeaway? no wonder the kids dont want to ever see her :p
Screenshot_20220731-232221_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 55
What do we think will happen on Tuesday?

Will Big Al even show?

Will she show up in all her scarfy glory?

Will she drag those poor kids with her?

Will Yo have B there for support?

Will Big Al ostrich into her sand of self pity and self denial and not show up?

I think her recent silence on insta is telling, especially with the retraction from the DailyFail.

If 128 threads have taught us anything then Big Al is capable of anything.

I truly hope that there’s some progression in healing for the kids and Ioan. (I’ve given up on Al)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just found this on Tumblr, don’t know how I missed this little gem! I’m not sure of the context mind
This was back when Asia Argento was accused of rape with the young boy. Alice and Loopy were becoming fast friends and sticking up for Asia because at that time Asia was his pet project. This was the time I first heard of Alice and even back then she was terrible on Twitter. She was awful to people who disagreed with her

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I've been thinking overnight about that ridiculous Mexican wedding. I don't have time now to type it up though, so will be back later when my morning slows down a bit and I have time to fumble with the keyboard.

Reactions: 18
When I think she can't disgust me any more than she has, she top trumps herself. Christ, talk about victim blaming. Alice, you bleeping ignorant pig of course men can be raped any doctor could tell her that a penis will get erect by friction alone, it has nothing to do with arousal and underage sex is rape
She is absolutely VILE.
I know a man who was spiked on a night out and woke up groggy and wondering why his head was keep bashing off the toilet cubicle wall.
He was being raped and he has never been the same since.

God, I hope the judge takes everything from her on Tuesday.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Why get married in Mexico then have your honeymoon in The Maldives???

Also, (I think this might’ve been mentioned before) if you’re having to uninvite people to your wedding because everyone you’ve invited has said they’ll attend, wouldn’t you uninvite your fathers’ neighbours & daughter first??? I suspect Ioan was worried about their public image when it emerged that Lady Catherine wasn’t invited. & this was an attempt at damage control. He was always conscious of his public image.

The wedding looked cheap & tacky because Big Al is the definition of cheap & tacky. Even when she’s wearing expensive, designer clothing, she manages to look cheap & tacky. If ever there was a wedding that reflected the personality, taste & vibe of the bride, this was it!! They don’t look at each other during the vows, or in any of the photos I’ve seen. Ioan’s smile never really reaches his eyes. It’s all performative, yet they can’t even “act” like they’re madly in love!

If Ioan & Bianca ever marry I imagine it will be an entirely different scenario… elegant, tasteful, emotional & filled with love 💞. I’m here for it! 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This was back when Asia Argento was accused of rape with the young boy. Alice and Loopy were becoming fast friends and sticking up for Asia because at that time Asia was his pet project. This was the time I first heard of Alice and even back then she was terrible on Twitter. She was awful to people who disagreed with her
If I remember correctly, this was also an underage boy. In my books that’s rape and I don’t care if he consented or not. And it happened when she was 37 not 19.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Oh, rub it in, why don't you! ;) England did great. And it only hurts a little... *tugs at knife in heart* ...'tis but a scratch... 😂;)

What substance spews from Mount mAlice when it does erupt? :unsure: Bile?
Slurry I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.