Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t get half, there is a prenup, the house was Ioan’s before they married, her name is not on the title, she will only get a percentage of the sale, and it’s certainly not half. The prenup is not in her favor, why she agreed to it is anyone’s guess.
Ioan was smart. I expect people urged him to get one and he listened. He spun it to her as it would protect her from anything bad down the line. She signed it because she thought she could control him anyway. She's (shock! horror!) not smart!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The court is closed and she didn't file anything. She can't show up in court with evidence because it had to be submitted no later than today. That's it. DVRO incoming. ✔

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
So all that amazing “evidence” she supposedly had against Ioan (including Loopy leading her up the garden path with his white knighting yet again) came to nothing. Again. Quelle surprise!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
That hurts my feelings so bad. I didn't mean anything I said ugly. I really didn't in a million years, that's why I apologized.. I don't have bad behavior. I'm very introverted and I don't converse with people often, so I am awkward and say the wrong things. You are a witch. Alice?
I don't think anyone took offence at you @Whodofthunk. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The court is closed and she didn't file anything. She can't show up in court with evidence because it had to be submitted no later than today. That's it. DVRO incoming. ✔
Strange how not long ago she said Gloria would testify that it was Ioan who was abusive, not her. She says she never did any of the things Ioan has accused her of. Guess she couldn’t get Gloria to lie under oath.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She filed her original response to the TRO in February. That’s the one where she was saying she hadn’t seen what Ioan had filed and nothing in the document she hadn’t seen could possibly be true. Also swore under oath (yep, that could be perjury) that she had never harassed either of them, and had never defamed them. Just sayin’…..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She won’t get half, there is a prenup, the house was Ioan’s before they married, her name is not on the title, she will only get a percentage of the sale, and it’s certainly not half. The prenup is not in her favor, why she agreed to it is anyone’s guess.
She thought he was going to be 007/A lister.

Reactions: 14
I hate to act more green than I already am, but how do you get their pictures to put on here? I'm an ostrich out of default. I don't have a computer, but when I try to download some on my phone I don't know where it goes?
I save/screenshot pics, then save to a specific folder. Then in your tattle a/c click on avatar, then browse for the pic in the folder you saved pic/s in & upload & save choice. 🙂

ETA - not sure on phones. I only use my laptop.

Reactions: 4
I hate to act more green than I already am, but how do you get their pictures to put on here? I'm an ostrich out of default. I don't have a computer, but when I try to download some on my phone I don't know where it goes?
I don't use a phone, I use a laptop but I am guessing you can save photos to your library or wherever you chose, at the bottom left of every comment there is 'Attach files' when you press that you get options about where you want to upload from. Once it's uploaded a file will appear below the comment box. Press 'image' to the right of the file and it uploads the photo to your comment box. Press 'preview' to see what it looks like before you hit 'post reply'

Ioan said in his original filing that he would be bringing additional evidence. I think he said it was voice messages and the videos but I don't know if he was specific. If Alice does show up tomorrow do you know if she can bring additional evidence or would she have had to indicate she would be bringing evidence in her TRO response?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't use a phone, I use a laptop but I am guessing you can save photos to your library or wherever you chose, at the bottom left of every comment there is 'Attach files' when you press that you get options about where you want to upload from. Once it's uploaded a file will appear below the comment box. Press 'image' to the right of the file and it uploads the photo to your comment box. Press 'preview' to see what it looks like before you hit 'post reply'

Ioan said in his original filing that he would be bringing additional evidence. I think he said it was voice messages and the videos but I don't know if he was specific. If Alice does show up tomorrow do you know if she can bring additional evidence or would she have had to indicate she would be bringing evidence in her TRO response?
From the California courts site:

4. If you want to tell your side of the story, file an answer BEFORE your court date.

• You can fill out and file an answer (the Response, Form DV-120
    icon-pdf.gif
    ) where you tell the judge your side of the story about what happened.
  • In your answer, you can also tell the judge what orders you want about child custody and visitation (if you have children with the protected person).
  • Even if you do not file an answer, GO TO YOUR HEARING!

Reactions: 19

Thank you so much. I posted one picture a while back that was on my phone . What I don't understand is how y'all get other pictures and post them on here. How do you save them and post them? Actually, probably never mind. Several people have told me how I could do a thread title . I quit asking cuz I can't do that eithe.r I'm just wondering.

Reactions: 6
I don't have a clue what kind of cell phone I have . I've only had it a few months. The only pictures I can figure out how to share are the ones I take. I don't know how y'all download all this and put it on.
BIB - if you go into settings (usually shown by the cogwheel icon)
Screenshot 2022-08-02 015406.png
scroll down to 'phone' & it should tell you the make/model.
If you can copy & save pix or screenshot & save to your library/gallery then you can upload via attach files - see @Knitwit post above. 🙂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Can't show, won't show. Then she'll spin it as "Hahaha Tattle thinks I'm beaten but they don't know what I know! Watch this space! WANT MORE?! THINK ABOUT IT!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
From the California courts site:

4. If you want to tell your side of the story, file an answer BEFORE your court date.

• You can fill out and file an answer (the Response, Form DV-120View attachment 1464686) where you tell the judge your side of the story about what happened.
  • In your answer, you can also tell the judge what orders you want about child custody and visitation (if you have children with the protected person).
  • Even if you do not file an answer, GO TO YOUR HEARING!
Agree!! At least by showing up you show that you actually care….She witches that she loves her babies and all is so unfair yet shows she doesn’t give 2 cents because she doesn’t even attend. I mean, fight woman! If you are all that then show up and fight for your rights!
We all know she won’t. Real life is Instagram. Poor kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.