Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They probably smell better too
But like bears, Alice can be lured out of hiding by baiting a bear trap with donuts, peanut butter, and bacon grease. I agree that bears are awesome and an important part of our ecosystem.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m praying she attends and gives her evidence in her ‘cameo ‘ styleeeee

‘hello judgie Alice evans here … you may know me from such things as
TRO
Letters warning me about my behaviours
And other various forms of non compliance

now judgie I know how it looks but for a moment let’s just do a 180 from proceedings to talk about me no one else speak but meeee ( shake of the baps to the judge and peer over the Dexter specs)
Eyes akimbo 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
My fellow UK followers, what time will the TRO proceedings commence tomorrow or will it be Wednesday for us?

Reactions: 7
Because we know Alice reads here, hon, tomorrow in the unlikely event you do attend court, it is an open public hearing and there will be people waiting for their cases to be heard. So in other words, people other than Alice, Ioan and his legal team. So anyone else in the room will very likely NOT be a Tattler. So if you go, you’d be wise to pay more attention to the judge than to trying to dox random bystanders whose cases are also being heard that day. Just saying.
How does this work, is it one large room and anyone can come and go? Or is it a private room you specifically go into?

Reactions: 10
I am very very strict. I have a protein shake for breakfast, eggs, chicken or prawns with veg for lunch and dinner. 3 litres of water a day too. That’s 28lbs in eight weeks. I’m very careful the mimsy kids see me eating my meals and I eat my meals at the table with them, I just explain I’m not having snacks or sweets just now. It’s bloody hard! 😂
Well done!!! It’s very hard but what an amazing achievement! I stick to keto Sun-Thurs with a max 24g of carbs per day. Then Fri and Sat are normal days. I started keto in 2017 and have maintained my weight since then. It became normalized quite quickly, but I introduced my ‘cheat weekend’ a while back and it’s not done any damage. It’s a little trickier for me as I’m vegan, but I think it’s a fantastic lifestyle choice for everyone, and we seem to thrive on it. I know several people who follow this and are slim and full of energy. I think it gets a lot of flak from nutritionists, but if it works for you and you can stick to it in large, it’s amazing! 28lbs, WOO HOO! 👏🏼👏🏼❤ to you! Now if you’re reading this Alice, keto would be a great lifestyle choice for you. But you’d have to ditch the vino … 🙏🏼

• Heart
I didn't mean it bad asking StoneMountain. I was just confused. I'm horrible at math. I have Asperger's and say things the wrong way sometime don't mean anything bad by it.
I never thought you did @Whodofthunk, so no problem at all. I’m just such rubbish with figures so it’s entirely my fault for leading you up the garden path ❤

• Heart
I’m praying she attends and gives her evidence in her ‘cameo ‘ styleeeee

‘hello judgie Alice evans here … you may know me from such things as
TRO
Letters warning me about my behaviours
And other various forms of non compliance

now judgie I know how it looks but for a moment let’s just do a 180 from proceedings to talk about me no one else speak but meeee ( shake of the baps to the judge and peer over the Dexter specs)
Eyes akimbo 🤪
And then she'll ask to go on her phone and read messages to Ella from Ioan out of context and declare that he is a very bad man and a liar for leaving his family.

"Silly duffer clearly doesn't want a divorce!"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am very very strict. I have a protein shake for breakfast, eggs, chicken or prawns with veg for lunch and dinner. 3 litres of water a day too. That’s 28lbs in eight weeks. I’m very careful the mimsy kids see me eating my meals and I eat my meals at the table with them, I just explain I’m not having snacks or sweets just now. It’s bloody hard! 😂
well done 👏🏼 👏🏼
I’m veg based keto so it’s heaps of veggies and veggie based protein with lashings of olive oil. It’s been about a year and I’m 33lb down and feel tons better for it. I’m stocking on naughty keto deserts for when the transcripts come up. ❤❤
Eta i always call it clean keto because it has healthy food like your diet. Keto gets a bad name from all the trashy animal-fat based diets some people do.

I think tomorrow we can just hold hands across tattle and hope for a good outcome that paves the way forward in a way that benefits everyone.

Either that or she’ll be in bed bitching her face off on SM like last time. Then it’ll be back to business as usual and threads flying by at breakneck speed. 😆🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Know it all Alice thought it was THE place to go, which it is, just not in September. On Instagram, it's a celebrity destination in spring and early summer for people who live in LA because it's a short flight away
Thanks @Knitwit, I’d never heard of it before ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think it was in the last thread, or maybe the one before, that we were discussing this friendship. Sorry to slide back to it but I’ve just come across this photo and can’t help thinking they would have been better suited in the other combination. You know, the pretty ones together and, well, the other two.
View attachment 1461722
Oh I so agree with you @tropeonarope. The Abuser is wearing her usual expression when in front of a camera. Gob wide open and a manic expression on her face 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh dear god, Alice wants to follow me on Insta. Not happening.
This is her way of trying to duck with you. She did it to me once too. Before I joined tattle I sent her a message of support and I got back a DM of her telling me what wonderful clothing I was wearing. When I thought about it, it was the clothing Bianca had worn. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
This is her way of trying to duck with you. She did it to me once too. Before I joined tattle I sent her a message of support and I got back a DM of her telling me what wonderful clothing I was wearing. When I thought about it, it was the clothing Bianca had worn. 🤣🤣🤣
Clearly that means you ARE Bianca.

Hugs to Bubba Bear hun ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.