Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Just got home from dinner.

Here's what I see happening. This is my read:

She found out that Ioan and Bianca are going to the Monte Carlo Television Festival (he'd be going for work) and she's raging.

So...

She had the girls text him with drama. She's trying to upset him. She's trying to do so without doing it directly so she's using the girls. This is the TRO workaround.

She posted the "OMIGOD my door was kicked in" story for a sense of urgency to cover the texts. She's winding people up and saying she can't feed the girls and needs the GoFundMe to help her fight off the big bad wolf because she wants the DM to pick the story. She knows who to contact. She knows they see her IG posts. She wants the shaming story to hit Ioan just as he arrives in Monte Carlo so all of his colleagues see it. She wants to ruin it for him. She just wants to ruin him period, IMO.

She didn't think he'd actually follow through with police action. How she didn't is beyond me.

Ioan went from the decent guy trying to work out a deal with his abusive ex to a total baller in the past few days. And I personally think it's about time. No one could endure a months long dedicated I-Will-Ruin-You campaign without finally being pushed past the point of no return. Add the painful parental alienation and holy hell, how he's endured it I just do not know.

Actually I do. Her name is Bianca.

And here we are.

My opinion.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 100

Mad Betty

VIP Member
This is unsafe behavior, IMO. This isn't good parenting. This is dangerous stuff. She refused to get work. She refused to settle. She must be scaring the hell out of the girls.

This is the "I CANT FEED MY BABIES" shaming night so that when the articles about Ioan and Bianca at the Festival hit her followers will see a man living it up with his GF while she's penniless, not a man obligated to go stump for his work.

What an abusive fucking move.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
Previously on the Alice Show, sponsored by Blue Nun, possibly:

Ioan turned up to the PRO hearing. Alice fired Leon or Leon fired Alice, but unfortunately not into the sun as she has still been glued toTwitter/Instagram up until now. Hearing postponed until August 2, Alice's 67th birthday, or something.
Alice is hungry because Uber Eats will no longer deliver and she isn't sure what a kitchen is, how to use it or even if the house has one or what a quesadilla or a taco actually is. México is rumoured to be considering sanctions against her.
Alice wants a Go Fund Me for Just Eat and boxed wine and intends to start one tomorrow. Dig deep, beloved Turds.

Strap in. Or we'll break down your door.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Also, her GoFundMe says: “my husband's laywer sent me a letter telling me I was due in court on August 2nd to argue 'my case' in the divorce. I currently have no lawyer and no funds to pay one. If I don't turn up at court I will be in contempt.”
When it was Alice that requested the delay to 2 August! And she had a lawyer!
She is blatantly misleading people.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

cherryjuice

De-lurking to point out she’s escalating while Ioan is away so he can’t possibly come get the kids. She’s fantasizing about an episode where police drag her out into the street and she shouts “My babies!!” and fights to get back to her children in the house while they sob and are left to fend entirely for themselves for days and days. She’s picturing headlines about how he partied in Monte Carlo while his wife was jailed and the children were left unsupervised or taken into protective custody.

Sorry, Alice, he’s (probably) not that dumb. He’ll wait until he’s in LA to take action against you even though you’re daring him to do it and feeling awfully brave while he’s overseas again.

Also I’m holding my literal three-month-old baby who has a zillion allergies after we were just discharged from a month-long stay in the hospital because we’re having trouble finding an affordable feeding solution that works due to the US formula shortage, and even I’m not sobbing, “How will I feed my baby?!?!”

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I guarantee you that the GoFundMe will be shut down either by multiple fraud reports or more likely Ioan's lawyer.

Scamming people out of money with a false story is a big no no. And she is defaming Ioan in her write up.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

klairklopp

VIP Member
Yeah this is crazy. My daughters netball friend (9 years old) died last week from the flu. Sudden and unexpected. The mom has 2 younger kids and I haven’t seen nor heard mention of a dad. I donated to that then shared it to FB and noticed some of my wealthy friends also donated. She needed money for the funeral to bury her daughter. I then donated the float for a bake sale yesterday at netball. This is just wrong and wrong to all the people actually struggling.
That’s awful 😢. She has no idea at all about what real tragedy is does she? We lost our teenage son 4 and 1/2 years ago and our friends set one up for his funeral costs as no one ever thinks about the cost of burying their child 😞. She makes me furious with her sense of entitlement when so many people are going through what your daughters friends family are right now. 😡.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Surely she has to be arrested now?
i have never seen anyone with such a sense of entitlement? This bloody rant about being broke and ‘Ioan isn’t providing for us. Grow the fuck up Alice. My youngest’s father was leading a double life and left me when I ( and his wife who I thought Was his ex!) when I was 3 weeks pregnant, he’s never met our daughter who is now nearly 2. I have 2 children, aged nearly 2 and 7, work full time, love my job and I’m a bloody good mam. My daughters will see I respect myself and respect them.
Why the fuck can’t she get a job? Her children aren’t ‘babies’ as she calls them, I genuinely think she thinks it’s beneath her to get a ‘normal’ job. Why the fuck does Ioan have to provide eveything? Yeh she felt like crap when he left, thousands of others have felt similar, I did too when I was pregnant and dealing with the emotional
Abuse my ex left behind, ( and I bloody work with him so have to see him every day) but guess what? I had to get on with it for the sake of my other child and MYSELF.

all of thei outbursts are showing her true character. The way she’s talking to people who disagree with her on Instagram is reflective of the real Alice. The fact she genuinely thinks she isn’t doing anything wrong shows there’s no hope for her. She will never change and I dread to think of the emotional consequences this will have on E&E. Ioan must be regretting the day he ever met Alice ( the children aside).

She is a very dangerous and manipulative woman. I don’t even think jail will deter her. It’ll just give her more ‘evidence’ that Ioan is this awful nasty man. how will this ever stop??

• Heart

veevee04

VIP Member
I've been working a 12.5 hour shift hence my absence today. being called a c++t threatened with stabbing and being knocked out. , done personal care , administered medications and peg feeds. Finally home put out the bins make sure my daughter's uniform is ready for tomorrow and read Alice has a begging go fund me when she has a nanny and lives in Hollywood. Fuck off Alice get a job you lazy useless lump.

• Heart

Invictus

Chatty Member
Don't know about you guys, but I reported the GoFundMe as fraud. Cited the TRO, cited her comments about having a nanny and housekeeper. Lots of folks on there with legitimate needs and without resources and she's not in either category and is lying (as usual).

• Heart
Reactions: 53